over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some of your pet pevs

NGL34

Registered
Releasing some negative energy this morning with this thread..A few of my pet pevs..

I can't stand cheap people. Esp those who try to use you for free manual labor ie ask to help them move.

People who stare in appropriately or mad dog you...you seriously want to have a staring contest :s'ar-wars:

People who smack that lips when eating

The person who makes a hard turn right or left while driving and doesn't use a turn signal. :action-:m

People who talk politics who don't really know what there talking about or so closed minded and emotional about it that all reason or logic gets thrown out the window. I have co workers that talk out of there ass all the time as if they are the authority on the subject, but I cant pull a Trump and say what I want bc I need my job lol.

The list goes on lol..

Last edited:
Releasing some negative energy this morning with this thread..A few of my pet pevs..

1.Seriously, not to be a dick...... Poor grammar..... its pet peeves..

2. People that tell me they wanna get big and ripped but not gain fat..... If I had a dollar for every fucker that said that to me id be rich

3. the word breh

4. there's tons more but I cant think right now

well brehs..

1. people who talk loads of shit but are super sensitive

2. feminists

3. people asking stupid questions in the cryptocurrency thread

4. most baby boomers (some are ok)

5. people who talk about shit they have no clue about, then get mad when you correct them

etc.

Last edited:
4. most baby boomers (some are ok)

etc.

What the hell???????
I was actually at the very beginning of the boom......so I'm a founder! LOL

My pet peeves........

Anyone who doesn't drive like me

Assholes that blatantly make dumbass useless posts to get to 50. Mother fuckers!

1. Lack of common courtesies. Please, thank you. Holding the door for people.

2. People fighting over politics as if it actually affects their lives. Guess ill throw in celebrities talking about politics and just fucking politics in general. Bob the builder could be the President and my Wednesday is going to be the same.

3. Texas drivers. Learn to fucking drive.

4. Mumble rappers / Lebron James.

What the hell???????
I was actually at the very beginning of the boom......so I'm a founder! LOL

My pet peeves........

Anyone who doesn't drive like me

Assholes that blatantly make dumbass useless posts to get to 50. Mother fuckers!

mainly the ones who are like

'heh! you milenials should have just bought a house 30 years ago when they were cheap, like I did!'

'you milenials could afford to pay off your loans and buy a house if you'd cut back on the avocado toast! heh heh!'

basically google 'old economy steve'

buying up real estate then importing tens of millions of the foreign horde to drive up the value of said real estate.

all while looking down on my generation for trying to pull things together and make something of ourselves..

yeah, fuck those boomers

I-55 in Chicago around rush hour is like a real world Mad Max. It's every man for himself and you better be driving at least 90 :D

Dude....please..... come to Miami... every day is fuckin adventure on the road

Here goes........

People who are completely socially unaware.......
-walk in the MIDDLE of the parking lot. Hey ASSHOLE thats where the cars go!
-people with 25 items in the 12 or Less lane
-people who pay for .95cent coffee with their debit card
-people who put their shit on the counter while Im still paying for my shit
-people who drive on the wrong side of the road in the suburbs because theyre no painted lines.
-people who want to talk about diets or “clen” or “winny” during international diet-season (Jan-March)
-the fact that the line between Hetero and Homo is blurred...the line between male and female is blurred.
-guys that consider themselves “men” but wear womens clothes....baby Ts....tight pants....jeggings...etc
-everyone under 30 who needs a hug, needs a safe-space, needs to process things.
-grown men that wear giant headsets and yell at their game system like children
-middle aged UNATTRACTIVE women who wear ripped jeans, or “trendy” Ts and sneakers.
-fat chicks that have fattitude
-the fact that we stopped using the terms Trannies or SheMales and now its Transgenders.
-the fact that soon we’ll have 3 bathrooms
-the fact that soon we’ll have mass marketed mens makeup lines
-bro-jugs
-crew socks
-white people who use the Nword and justify it by saying “why cant I say it, they say it all the time”

I’ll be back......im sure theres more

Drivers on the highway that don’t stay in the right lane when they’re driving under the speed limit

People in northern states that don’t know how to drive in the snow even though we get it every year

And the food thing, not only the lip smacking but chomping away with their mouth open

1.Seriously, not to be a dick...... Poor grammar..... its pet peeves..

2. People that tell me they wanna get big and ripped but not gain fat..... If I had a dollar for every fucker that said that to me id be rich

3. the word breh

4. there's tons more but I cant think right now

Speaking about grammar :)

1. It´s
2. I´d
4. Can´t

In my case lack of common sense / blatant stupidity and bad manners, thank you, good morning etc. aren´t that hard to say, thinking isn´t hard either once you get into the habit.

Ok then....

Here’s another pet peeve, being judged by the color of my skin to say wether or not I can use the “n” word

People who stand to close to me in the check out line at the grocery store!

Grocery shoppers who leave their freaking cart in the middle of the aisle while they look at something, holding everyone up while fatty picks out which donuts she wants to buy. :banghead:

Ok then....

Here’s another pet peeve, being judged by the color of my skin to say wether or not I can use the “n” word

If youre white.......you cant......period
Im white.....grew up in a completely NONwhite environment.......i still cant.....period.
Get over it

People who use Food stamps while shopping in there Fur coat and drive away in a Escalade!
Anyone on welfare that is Not disabled! and still most Fake That!

The person who still writes out a check at the grocery store, and doesn't even start to get it ready until the cashier gives them the total. Then fumbles around her purse for 5 minutes trying to find the check book, pen, and I.D.

1. People who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" (absolute WORST)

2. People who whine about politics and stupid shit they have no control over that is bound to start a controversial argument.

3. People who call anyone a "racist" when they disagree with them

4. The sexual harassment witch hunt. Still can't believe people think Aziz Ansari did anyone wrong.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner