over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some offseason pics

You look great as always JP....I would like to see some more (progress) growth in the hamstrings and calvs and possibly back in the back poses.

Thank you Phil. I am going to have to go dig up some of your training threads, you certainly didn't have a problem with back/hams/calves :headbang:

Dayum.... improvements even more noticable when I compare current to older pics.... As I said.... bit change in delt and arms from what i see over the last few months!

you dont look that heavy mate, well actually I thought youd be around that weight but at 6ft +

keep it up anyway :cool:

Nice brother! back up to 230 and still good shape for offseason. Legs, Back thickness, arms and delts look good! My only critique.... chest could fill out more but i know you have pec tear issue, and back width... seems like back thickness and delts over shadow back width... just my .02. Either way.... good work this offseason on adding size and staying in shape! :headbang:

Agree on all counts!

I changed my back workouts a little to focus more on width and thickness to the lats, in hopes of improving them.

Chest, well I fear that will always need work from the tear. I also think thats why my shoulders have become overpowering, seeing as I dont train shoulders a ton.

I am about your height but not your weight at the moment. It is good to see what weight looks good at my height. Looking forward to putting on more solid gains.

I know it's not a pic, but I figured I would post it anyway.

This past saturday I did 5x5's with squats and I worked with 330. I was using a buffalo bar which weighs 60 pounds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU1pz_GfwCE]Jimmy - YouTube[/ame]

Still grinding away.. Shelby is still holding the reins, and feeding me more than ever. Still 5'8.5, weight was 230.2 this morning... Slow and steady for me all offseason.

I will be competing again sometime in the spring of 2014, which will end up giving me 2 years between shows... Looking forward to what kind of improvements on stage I will have.

https://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad69/Jp2007/FDB5-27-13_zps67e89c02.jpg
https://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad69/Jp2007/RDB5-27-13_zpsdc85311f.jpg
https://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad69/Jp2007/SC5-27-13_zps4d015dd0.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtuJbVRMYWs]Jimmy - YouTube[/ame]

Very nice improvements man, looking alot thicker, thats the main difference i see, a real thickness and denseness starting to come out. How much are you weighing now? And are you still working with shelby?

Very nice improvements man, looking alot thicker, thats the main difference i see, a real thickness and denseness starting to come out. How much are you weighing now? And are you still working with shelby?

I was 235 in that video, and yes I am still working with Shelby.. I am very happy with what we have done with this time off :)

Looking solid. About how high do you let your body fat % go during the offseason?

looking good bro

I was very surprised how good you looked when you actually hit your poses in that vid

Really impressed by the improvements you have made man, id not even think twice about hiring shelby if i had the money. Im interested to see how you will look once you decide to cut. Keep us updated :)

Really impressed by the improvements you have made man, id not even think twice about hiring shelby if i had the money. Im interested to see how you will look once you decide to cut. Keep us updated :)

I appreciate that.. I will keep ya updated

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity