over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SOME OPINIONS TO GET XTRA RIPPED

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
I only have 5 days more to get super ripped, some suggestions?, I looking pretty good with 220 pound depleted better than the last desaster in my country 2 weeks a go, and i know i can low down my body fat more. But i am doing everything to ge ripped.:
- i dropp my calories to 1000 cals from 250 gr. of protein 3 days and 2 days i add gr of carbs ( 3 days 0 carbs , 1 day 180 gr and 2nd day 360 gr and again 3 days without carbs)
- i am using 15 iu Equigen ed
- 9 Hidroxicuts ed
- 10 spiropent 2 days on 2 days off
- 100 t3
- 1 wisntrol depot ed
- 1 cc sustanon ed
- 150 mg proviron tabs ed
thanks guys for your support adn thanks PHIL : we always forget the most simple things

One thing I would suggest is to look up bigkiwi's thead on the clen (spiro). That may help out a bit if you just increase your dosage of that ED instead of going 2 on 2 off.
What about over the counter diuretics?

I use to take moduretic , it is like diazide since the day before the carb loading encreasing the dosis every 6 hours the last 2 days of hard carb loading, i am taking 40 mg of nolvadex, and thanks i will take 400 mcg clem these days, i used 2 years a go and it works, thaks for remind this.

yea big kiwi has said in the past hes taken 580mcg of clen, correct me if im wrong, i would say since im on it and take more then 10 take what u can tolerate, i have taken 40mcg at a time every 2 hours for 12 hours 480mcg, yes a lot but i was able to tolerate this and got great results fast from it. also i would say with 5 days up to the show dont bother with the 2 days off just run it to it.

Confused

Did you say you dropped your caloric intake to 1000 calories a day???? Im guessing you were normally eating much more? If you are 220 lbm is probably around 205-10, you need to be eating way more. From reading and such it seems a nice 40% cut in carbs for 3-5 days is acceptable when dropping total calories. Such a massive drop( your 1000 cal day) is going to send your body a messege to HOLD ON TO FAT... its a natural survival instinct.(im not pulling this out of the air either, i can quote from a couple of Chris acetos books and some other diet publications) A 400 calorie to 500 drop would be ok. Fat and Muscle would be burned up in my opinion with such a daily drop. Thats a 3000 total drop in 3 days... i cant imagine what that would do to your muscles... in terms of fullness, hardness etc. 2 weeks out there isnt much that can be done. In all honestly this is when 90% of mistakes are made. Last minute changes can mess up alot of hard work. Good luck with it, i might have read your post wrong.

Personally i would do cardio in the morning b4 breakfast, taking bcaa's during it. Bounce my carbs around , keep calories in a normal area and do 2 a day workout(am and pm) to maximize fat burning potential. Hope this gives you someting to think about??

I agree with Mojo - I just thought the 1000 cals was a typo. When you're "too low" on calorie intake, the body "holds on to" fat - just the opposite of what you want.

xcel

Last edited:
Xcel, then why does Big A recommend dropping down to essentially protein only in his competition article? I thought he stated that if you are taking in anabolics, fat burners, and a high rate of protein, you would burn little if any muscle.

I re-stated my answer more clearly above :)

You can be "a bit" deficient when your on all that stuff along with "high" protein intake and not lose muscle. I believe that even on gear, if you drop down too low in calories you are definately going to compensate by muscle loss as the "energy" (calories) have to come from somewhere (since your depleted on glycogen - it comes from muscle). The point I was agreeing to was more related to fat-loss, which is what bigheinz wants to accomplish. Believe me there's a fine balance point in doing all this and I believe that 1,000 cals for a big guy like bigheinz is not enough.

If I did that, I'd end up being a bantamweight :eek:

xcel

X, so you would not recommend a short term protein only diet to get ripped? I thought BigH had said this was something he was only doing short term, due to its drastic nature. Maybe I read it wrong. What do do, and or recommend? Thanks and God bless.

I didn't say a protein only diet was bad. Only stated that he's not taking in enough calories at 1,000. He can eat all protein but probably shouldn't go below 2500-3000 calories.

xcel

Total

There is no problem with limiting calories to protein and some fats with no or little carbs , but the key words is HIGH protein. Trust me, someone of Big H's size will lose muscle quickly with such a low diet 1000 cal. My OPINION was directed directly to HIS info. I personally will do a HIGH PROTEIN low CARB. I will compete in the mid 190s and my cal dont go any lower that 2500 for a couple days, this guy carries a bit more muscle and would be eating 1/3 of what I am.... it just isnt good.

A quick easy way to look at it. Take all that gear he is taking a = that to a tricked out engine. Now with such little food, hes putting 50cents of gas in his fuel take. That car(his body) is not going to perform well. Nutrition IS KEY!! 75% of what your body becomes is from food. YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT:D . Unless your dexter jackson and can get away with mcdonalds and be ripped. DAMN THOSE GENETICS ;).

It was for the last week and i am taking 400 gr od protein a day and 150 gr of carbs 2 days and 300 gr of carbs 2 days and i start the carb depletiion tomorrow.
But the 1000 cals intake works to me and for other competitors too, i don beleave in catabolism or muscle lose if you are doing it in the right line , remember i only train once a week , 0 cardio , full as and equigen and other things like kynoselen etc.,
thanks to all of you
Big heinz

DIEZEL666 said:
Xcel, then why does Big A recommend dropping down to essentially protein only in his competition article? I thought he stated that if you are taking in anabolics, fat burners, and a high rate of protein, you would burn little if any muscle.

I don't recomed such low calories though. You lower your calories that much, you will hodl on to fat as the body is trying to survive.

For the last 2 weeks of my diet, before the carb up week, I use a no carb diet, with minimal fat and high in protein. BUT, there is no limit on protein/calories. If I am hungry after a meal, I just eat more protein.

Big A said:
I don't recomed such low calories though. You lower your calories that much, you will hodl on to fat as the body is trying to survive.
Thanks boss - that's what I was "trying" to say as well ;)

xcel

Probably too late

I always say drop all test 4 wks out it make you hold water, in my opinion thats why your legs looked a little smooth. I learned from a buddy 10 yrs ago about the hardening properties of halo with GH. Also I am a big low carb guy but the low cals are going to make you look flatter than the last show.

Also you should be taking yohimbe and Cytrodyne labe makes a product called Taraxotone which I absolutely love drys me out very well.

PS. Drop the hydroxycut cause it is crap.

Fatty

What about on the day of the show, loading like 400mgs of Test suspension, this is assuming you dropped the test you were taking weeks before....?

Depends

All theories depend on that persons physiology and their reactions to whatever they might be taking. That is where some "Internet" gurus and real world gurus make a mistake and applying what little they really know and using it for every comp. guy they have. That is why one comp guy may do really well and another five look like crap.

The point is it has been my experience that has worked the best for me is drop all test 4 wks out sometimes 6 wks depending on what kind. Your ( Ivan) suggestion would have little to no effect as it would not have time to take affect anyway.

I think Heinzy does not have a bf problem but a holding of water especially in the legs. How much cardio are you doing? do you have access to a steam room? I am giving you the best suggestion I can give you Heinzy the HALO wouldwork almost immediately 60 to 100 mgs, yohimbe, and the taraxotone or even the Syntheburn which I still have not used.

Heinzy be careful with the ECA especially with water depletion your body temp rises at rest 1 to 1.5 degree when taking T3, add the ECA, and then the drying effects of the Yohimbe and taraxotone and the depleting water your heart could stop and we definitely don't need another dead BB.

Now that was a message from your friendly neighborhood trophy chaser:D

PS; I van when ya moving to AZ again I forget.

Last edited:
Fatty

Ok thanks for clarification...BTW: I took Halo (Upjohn 10mg) at 50mg ED for 3 months during wrestling season, I was one HARD and ripped dude! I also took this cycle once before a span opf three fights:

-Halo 50mgs ED
-Sust 1 amp EOD
-Fina 75mg ED

I really liked the hard and strong physique I had back then, coupled with hard work outs and lotsa grappling. I did not watch what I was eating, but I guess I was lucky to not get fat.

I am moving there next fall:rolleyes:
Wish it was now, but you know how it goes....I WOULD LIKE however to make a little visit down there soon....hmm....

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws