over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some other boards are dangerous.

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So i found myself poking around some other boards, looking around at the threads and the members. watching the advice offered to new members. I was honestly horrified at the flat out dangerous advice ive seen. from the lack of anything resembling healthy diet advice to advice about steroids given to beginners thats flat out criminal. this is copy and pasted word for word.
"beginner"
10week Beginner's Bulking Cycle

1cc of Sustanon 250 every monday
1cc of Deca 250mg every thursday

WHAT YOU THINK FOR VIRGIN RECEPTORS???

response 1
too hard to answer without your stats and goals.

response 2 (from a board vet)
lame IMO...Not enough juice

Response 3 from a moderator
Though sometimes I don't always agree with Mr. xxxxxxxx(i edited this name) on dosages, I would have to here.

AT LEAST double everything, if not triple the amount. Just make sure you have enough food on hand before you have enough gear on hand bro!

Once you have both, you are good to go.

Response 4 from another "respected moderator"
in the LEAST, triple the test, double the deca add some dbol, proviron.

If the is the kind of advice that out there How can we blame new and uneducated members for their posts. This is insane!

Were are verry lucky here gentlemen. We have a place were even the assholes are well educated and caring even Tenny:p

We have a wealth of knowledge that is second to none and after seeing what is actually posted out there im afraid for people who dont know any better and listen to these idiots.

crazy sus should be shot EOD because of prop ester!!!

wow......please pm me the site

this is ridicilous

ive been at this all wrong

:p

No shit, I have seen those kind of response on many other sites. Those noobs are excepting there bullshit advice and dropping like dead flys within a few weeks on a crazy cycle. I hope the noobs on this site can learn from respected members on this site. But it's your choice! Once again, some people think bigger cycle the better but end up with serious health problems.

The real problem is, when you speak up against this horrible advice, you get banned:eek:

The weekly amounts for a beginner are perfect.

Thankful...

You know, I really have no idea how I "found" this board... but I tell ya, after seeing all the others, I am SO GLAD I did, very fortunate!

The real problem is, when you speak up against this horrible advice, you get banned:eek:

Just like so many things today--not what you know but WHO you know. That's part of the reason why this world is so f^cked up! Everything is so political nowadays.

I remember one expert stating that "the average male produces around 200 mg of test a week"

I was horrified when I searched numerous boards online. There is alot of dangerous advice. I find many different boards have their own basic board views on all subjects (pct, hcg usage, best first cycle... the list is endless). They tend to differ between alot of boards. It's all down to the mods and the most respected/prominent members on the board. Basically their opinion is what counts and if anyone disagrees they are banned. This is only for the dodgy boards but most of them are.

This is why I love pro muscle. Here it is completely different. It has the most educated people and such a broad spectrum of views for every subject. If someone disagrees then it's cool and all part of an open forum. Bannings are only issued for negatively effecting the board or basically being a twat. Complete resepect goes out to the mods and members here.

I was 24 when I did my first cycle....it consisted of 200mg Cyp and 200mg Deca/wk. I gained 15 lbs and felt great. Hell, I didn't do another cycle until 6 months later and then I bumped the numbers by 50mg and got great results again

there are a lot of bad sites out there with bad info but than again, the same people are out there in the gyms giving the same advice face to face to some kid or someone who doesn't know any better.

The only thing I see wrong with it is he has no tren A twice a week :D

i dont know how we al wound up here but i think most of us care about other people, have good heads on our shoulders, and have a concept of how this stuff really works.

I read some of the womens cycles like "can i put her on tren?" WTF?

the problem is everone is looking for the easy way.....but they dont want to hear the truth. Train, Diet, and then a lil gear....and as lil as possible!

i have now seen countless times the standard
500mg per week test
400 decca
40mg d bol:(

This is more questionable rather than dangerous ... but I know of one board where a "respected trainer" is telling people that the key to a winning physique is to eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch every day after training. :rolleyes: And people who disagree with any of his theories get slammed and banned.

I'm thankful to be part of PM's knowledgeable and honest community. :D

~ Mo

Is the "Mr." name that is blanked out referring to me?

Just wondering.....couldn't find anything in a search, at least from any board that I regualry post on these days.

BMJ

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner