over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some people really are this stupid...

Give him kids vitamins and tell him they are dbol and sit back and watch the show

Person A should lay off the meth and then his teeth wouldn't rot out and he wouldn't have delusions of growing after 2 days on 100mg of primo. This dude is trouble. You should run as fast and as far away from this guy as possible.

Give him kids vitamins and tell him they are dbol and sit back and watch the show

Yea 'Flintstones' vitamins!! Tell him after 2 weeks he'll look like Fred Flintstone;) What an absolute tool this douche bag is! And yea unfortunately there is no shortage of morons like this in the world!

ahahhaah it gets better. !!! first i need to make this clear, i did not hook him up with this idk where he got it. im not very close with him, i would not call him a friend. he txts me and even tho i never respond he just keeps txting me.

so now the 4th shot has taken place, he feels a surge of energy, and his weight has gone up 10 lbs of solid muscle!! :rolleyes:

his cardio is shot again, and he says the protein is giving him kidney problems. then he said that shering primo did not give him rotten teeth and that endosyn must have made theirs differently :rolleyes:

his joints are " deteriorating" but healing fast :confused: he says they are breaking down but the gear is healing them also. he said too that the primo helps him absord vitamins so hes taking multiple multi-v's a day, upwards of 4-5, one with each meal. he said hes training at his house, full body and MMA 2xa day with no breaks, claiming the juice lets him train and not get tired. i stopped trying to explain things to him becasue its too funny to watch this continue.

Here's how to get him to stop texting

ahahhaah it gets better. !!! first i need to make this clear, i did not hook him up with this idk where he got it. im not very close with him, i would not call him a friend. he txts me and even tho i never respond he just keeps txting me.

so now the 4th shot has taken place, he feels a surge of energy, and his weight has gone up 10 lbs of solid muscle!! :rolleyes:

his cardio is shot again, and he says the protein is giving him kidney problems. then he said that shering primo did not give him rotten teeth and that endosyn must have made theirs differently :rolleyes:

his joints are " deteriorating" but healing fast :confused: he says they are breaking down but the gear is healing them also. he said too that the primo helps him absord vitamins so hes taking multiple multi-v's a day, upwards of 4-5, one with each meal. he said hes training at his house, full body and MMA 2xa day with no breaks, claiming the juice lets him train and not get tired. i stopped trying to explain things to him becasue its too funny to watch this continue.

Tell him he's developing a gyno issue but it looks really hot :love:

You guys can sit there and point and laugh and yell noob all you want, but the truth is you should be saddened by this. Most people are of this person's intelligence level.

It is sad isnt it. A very sad state of affairs. Most people out there really are ignorant. What is scary is the fact that some of them will be out there next month casting their votes!

LOL, Sounds like the classic trick of giving a guy a bag of oregano and telling him that its weed.

It is sad isnt it. A very sad state of affairs. Most people out there really are ignorant. What is scary is the fact that some of them will be out there next month casting their votes!

Exactly...and an excellent point as well. This is why we have such a president. Hopefully this will change in 2012

Another shcizzo idiot who is a shining example of why gear should not be sold to just anyone. He probably told 20 people the same unfounded horsehit and they told 20 some mutated form of the same story, by the end of the story primo will proly make you hemorrhage out all your blood after one shot.

he said today that it has ruined all his fillings and made his teeth rot to the gums. i told him to stop Fing txting me his nonsense so unfortunately this is the end of this funny/sad story. he hopefully will learn through his own idiocy.

Save the texts so you can have him admitted for psychiatric observation. :action-s:

Sounds like you got mixed up with the wrong kind of person, I'd tell him because of his reaction to it I'm no longer going to use aas and never bring it up again. This guy is definitely not ready.

EXACTLY!!!!

Sounds like the kind of weak minded fucker that would roll over and dime ya out in a heartbeat if his mom found his 1 vial of primo in his sock drawer where its probably hidden.

BC

:devil-:mi
EXACTLY!!!!

Sounds like the kind of weak minded fucker that would roll over and dime ya out in a heartbeat if his mom found his 1 vial of primo in his sock drawer where its probably hidden.

BC

Next top his vibrating butt plug 'jumping-s

sorry...couldn't resist

Maybe hes not as good of a fighter as you assume and hes been hit REAL REAL hard way too many times.

lol

Tell him to 'return his doctorate of medicine' because its mis-spelled and should say Master of Morons. He should learn to read, then start reading books, and if/when he gets passed Doctor Seuss, to lose your number.

But honestly he'll probably just reply with ....'huh?':confused:

A word comes to mind....

Oh yea! Allen said it best in the movie Hangover. 'Rutaaard' this guy is pure 'Rutaaaard'!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws