over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some people really are this stupid...

asteelz

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
ok.. make a long story short.. person A recieves 1 and only 1 10ml jar of endosyn primobolan. as we all know this is quality gear. for weeks person A bitches and complains claiming its fake before even trying it. he gets pins almost a month later because he was under the impression he could use a single slin pin for the duration of his 100mg 10 week cycle.. yea... i know.. 100mg of primo... by itself... it gets better:banghead:

after 1 shot, not even 24 hours later, he claims he " feels a pump when he focuses really hard" and that " i feel myself growing"

after a few more days he starts claiming hes making huge gains in strength and size.. " bro i have gained 4 lbs of muscle in 3 days.

after the 2nd shot he claims he feels it giving him a surge of energy. and that 300mg of protein eaten daily is way too much and it is going to kill him from kidney failure.. then he claims that the primo has wrecked his cardio and he cant train mma.

3 weeks in he claims it is the best thing hes ever done, hes an animal, etc etc.. i try to explain it takes longer to even kick in and his dose is too low but he says 200mg is overdosing and that his cardio became perfect and he lowered his protein to 200g.

3.5 weeks :banghead: he calls me saying that it has "wrecked his joints" so bad that he can not walk or train or compete in mma ( which to his credit hes very good at ) and he claims that it has began to rot his teeth away, he said quote " after the 1st shot i could start to feel it wrecking my body" then he goes one step further and claims that it is affecting his brain to the point of making him roid rage... yes roid rage :banghead:

after telling him its all in his head over and over he says that primo is poison and that if he had EQ that he would not have this problem.. had to vent this bc hes been irritating me for 5 weeks now.

Last edited:
Well person A should not be fucking with aas period. Further more this is the type of person that i would let my phone go to voicemail,

That's what you get for hooking a noob up with gear :D

Corky

And you are friends with a person of this maturity level why???????
Listen to Michael and Amazon...... Screen your calls from this douche bag and don't hook up noobies with gear!

Person A is the type of person who gives aas a bad name. He obviously doesnt have a clue as to what he is doing. This is how people get hurt...

If Im going to put something into my body I sure as hell am going to no everything I can about the substance Im putting into my body.

If person A is this much of a spaz he's probably telling everyone he's on the sauce and soon police will be knocking on your door.

Tell him to keep taking it. I want to here what he says next.
Good thing you didnt give him tren.

ok.. make a long story short.. person A recieves 1 and only 1 10ml jar of endosyn primobolan. as we all know this is quality gear. for weeks person A bitches and complains claiming its fake before even trying it. he gets pins almost a month later because he was under the impression he could use a single slin pin for the duration of his 100mg 10 week cycle.. yea... i know.. 100mg of primo... by itself... it gets better:banghead:

after 1 shot, not even 24 hours later, he claims he " feels a pump when he focuses really hard" and that " i feel myself growing"

after a few more days he starts claiming hes making huge gains in strength and size.. " bro i have gained 4 lbs of muscle in 3 days.

after the 2nd shot he claims he feels it giving him a surge of energy. and that 300mg of protein eaten daily is way too much and it is going to kill him from kidney failure.. then he claims that the primo has wrecked his cardio and he cant train mma.

3 weeks in he claims it is the best thing hes ever done, hes an animal, etc etc.. i try to explain it takes longer to even kick in and his dose is too low but he says 200mg is overdosing and that his cardio became perfect and he lowered his protein to 200g.

3.5 weeks :banghead: he calls me saying that it has "wrecked his joints" so bad that he can not walk or train or compete in mma ( which to his credit hes very good at ) and he claims that it has began to rot his teeth away, he said quote " after the 1st shot i could start to feel it wrecking my body" then he goes one step further and claims that it is affecting his brain to the point of making him roid rage... yes roid rage :banghead:

after telling him its all in his head over and over he says that primo is poison and that if he had EQ that he would not have this problem.. had to vent this bc hes been irritating me for 5 weeks now.

FAIL..............

Agreed with Amazon Doll...

Idiots suck!

Classic....thats up there with the people who use gear/hgh & don't even workout

person A will land you in jail and prob sue you for screwing up his MMA career. thats a hard way to learn a lesson

You guys can sit there and point and laugh and yell noob all you want, but the truth is you should be saddened by this. Most people are of this person's intelligence level.

Wow

Sounds like you got mixed up with the wrong kind of person, I'd tell him because of his reaction to it I'm no longer going to use aas and never bring it up again. This guy is definitely not ready.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws