over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some Pics from show

classicfizeek

Newbies
Here are a couple pics from the show I did. Any and all criticism is welcome and appreciated. That is the only way I can improve is from people who know what they are talking about give me some constructive criticism rather than friends kissing my ass.

Attachments

• 000_0017a.jpg
    000_0017a.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,091
Ok

1. Upper chest
2. Shoulders
3. Arms
4. Glutes/Hamstrings
5. Calves
6. Wider back
Do you train with heavy weights /basic exercises? It looks as if you use a lot of machines, cables.

I have been using alot of machines and I guess it shows. I have been going heavy on them but I guess nothing replaces basic exercises. When I saw that Phil Hernon replied I am pumped. So you think it is back to heavy basic exercises? You basically listed every body part but that is what I wanted...the truth. I will hit the gym harder than ever now. BASICS AND HEAVY !!! Thank You Mr. Hernon for answering.

Re: Ok

PHIL HERNON said:
1. Upper chest
2. Shoulders
3. Arms
4. Glutes/Hamstrings
5. Calves
6. Wider back
Do you train with heavy weights /basic exercises? It looks as if you use a lot of machines, cables.

Pretty amazing you could tell he uses primarily cables. Nice pick up.

Classic

When you go to free weights, dont do many sets at all, maybe 3 per bodypart. PM me and we can talk more on this, ok. You have a very aesthetic physique, keep it up.

With the basics, you will get that thick look...you have a great base to start with now hit it heavy and hard...

Thanks guys. I have been with this forum for about 6 weeks now and I love it. AWESOME!! THANKS NPC RI

Re: Classic

PHIL HERNON said:
When you go to free weights, dont do many sets at all, maybe 3 per bodypart. PM me and we can talk more on this, ok. You have a very aesthetic physique, keep it up.

3 sets total per bodypart? I'm interested to hear more on that. What exactly do you mean by 3 sets? A couple of warm up sets and 1 working set...doing that on 3 different exercises? Educate me...

Re: Re: Classic

Chest Rockwell said:

3 sets total per bodypart? I'm interested to hear more on that. What exactly do you mean by 3 sets? A couple of warm up sets and 1 working set...doing that on 3 different exercises? Educate me...

That's the way we big boys do it chesty!;)

Chesty if you want me to explain this to you in detail?, call me this week and I'll educate you.

I read an OLD magazine about Phil Hernon training. It was 3 sets per bodypart. BUT I think you trained each bodypart almost daily. Then again articles usually mix up info.

I really like the way you knew he trained with machines!!!! Now that is a pro who knows what he is talking about.

I have started drifting away to machines also... hammer machines feels good!

Oh well back to BB and DB. I

Vein said:
Chesty if you want me to explain this to you in detail?, call me this week and I'll educate you.

Thanks sweety. I'll call you this weekend so you can "educate" me on the finer points of training. And all this time I thought you only knew about was the bakery section at the grocery store.

Chest Rockwell said:

Thanks sweety. I'll call you this weekend so you can "educate" me on the finer points of training. And all this time I thought you only knew about was the bakery section at the grocery store.

I know about that as well as ohter stuff like if you catch a girl wearing the same clothes she had on the night before and she's at the bank on the other side of town, it's probably safe to say she's a HO!!:D

yes i agree

less sets like three per exersice maybe 2 and only three exerices. each set has to be done with maximum failure. crazy intensity with perfect form and feel. and the right amount of weight you can still control. to get the best mind muscle, micro tears. you need to go crazy and do less set and focus dont do a set unless it is maximum intensity. unless it is your warm up. you will grow better and wont look like your over trained. short and intense and eat good if you have decent genetics the sky is the limit with the right supplements. 90% of guys overtrain or undertrain it is a fine science of entensity micro tears rest and supplements. phil trained this way years ago he was ahead of the game!!!!

Vein said:

I know about that as well as ohter stuff like if you catch a girl wearing the same clothes she had on the night before and she's at the bank on the other side of town, it's probably safe to say she's a HO!!:D

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner