over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some Pics of Ronnie and Jay....

tonka

Registered
Ronnie and Jay guest posed tonight at the Hawaiian Islands Bodybuilding Championships. They were very approachable and all around nice guys. It was funny when Jay was eating his broccoli, chicken, white rice and Ronnie was eating Jack N Da Box hahaha...I've seen Jay guest pose at the same show last year, and it was around the same time, but damn he has made some big improvements..he seemed to be bigger and leaner than last year. This was the first time seeing Ronnie also and all I can say is WOW! He was HUGE! k enough rambling, here are some pics...sorry for the bad quality, my camera sucks..or maybe it was me :D

Attachments

• DSC00175.jpg
    DSC00175.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 895
  • DSC00176.jpg
    DSC00176.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 677
  • DSC00179.jpg
    DSC00179.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 1,004
  • DSC00187.jpg
    DSC00187.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 760
  • DSC00188.jpg
    DSC00188.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 655
couple more.....

Attachments

• DSC00190.jpg
    DSC00190.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 618
  • DSC00201.jpg
    DSC00201.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 574
both are looking amazing but definitly the difference between left and right on Ronnie's back pose is clearly here

Hey Tonka, great pics... Is it just me or does Big Ron's lat and tri still look messed up? I think it is very noticeable in the rear double bi pic... Yes, Ron is HUGE, but I have a good feeling that Jay will repeat!! Time and injuries have just caught up to Ronnie... If Jay continues to improve on his physique then I don't see him losing anytime soon... I just hope that the judges don't overlook guys like Dennis Wolf, Phil Heath, Mark Dugdale...

Ron was in a good way in the begin of the year with his physique but jay now continue to improve his physique now, that he can't do in the beginning of this year due of the number of guest poses he do, he's going to beat Ronny, no doubt know

both are looking amazing but definitly the difference between left and right on Ronnie's back pose is clearly here

yes. bigtime.

Ronnie's Lat and Tri

From my eyes, there was a very noticeable difference from his right and left lat/tri. I was just in awe watching him pose for the first time...his head seemed so small haha...

I was getting ready to say that. Oh u can def tell big difference. Jay as alwayz looks good and in great condition.

ya i dont see much improvment in rons lat at all.... it actually looks worse than last year to me, i saw pics of him last year guest posing and the injury was not that noticable....

on a side note it is another testiment of jays work ethic and the rewards that come from eating a good diet all year round.... that man is a machine.... i saw him in vegas a few weeks ago and he honselty looked like he was 3 1/2 weeks out of his condition he displayed last year with some great improvments in his legs and back detail....

i remember reading an atricle by chad nucholes that said that he knows what is wrong with fonnies lat and it will be fixed by this time.... well it looks like there is still a problem to me.... i dont know if ronnie came in at the best condition of his life if he could tip the scale in his favor with the injury, everyone is looking for it.....

with such a difference between each side, even in a good condition I don't think he can have it again ... and yes Jay is a machine !

I agree, it's Jay's time!! Both are just unreal though!!!

We will have to wait until the end of September to find out how this plays out, but Ronnie looks like he is still having some big issues with his tricep and lat.

i remember reading an atricle by chad nucholes that said that he knows what is wrong with fonnies lat and it will be fixed by this time.... well it looks like there is still a problem to me....
There's a surgeon who wrote an article for MD who thought Ronnie's problem was with his spine which affected his arm/lat. He said that this type of damage would only deteriorate more with time.

They both look great. Years of hard work.

Ronnie and Jay guest posed tonight at the Hawaiian Islands Bodybuilding Championships. They were very approachable and all around nice guys. It was funny when Jay was eating his broccoli, chicken, white rice and Ronnie was eating Jack N Da Box hahaha...I've seen Jay guest pose at the same show last year, and it was around the same time, but damn he has made some big improvements..he seemed to be bigger and leaner than last year. This was the first time seeing Ronnie also and all I can say is WOW! He was HUGE! k enough rambling, here are some pics...sorry for the bad quality, my camera sucks..or maybe it was me :D

thanks for pics. both ron and jay are impressive.

There's a surgeon who wrote an article for MD who thought Ronnie's problem was with his spine which affected his arm/lat. He said that this type of damage would only deteriorate more with time.

interesting....

i would have to agree with the surgens opinion then... it makes sense to me, the nerve that is causing this atrophy damage is in the spine somewhere, come to think of it ronnie said he had a few discs fused together years ago, or had a herniated disc or something?

rear delts?

I definitely see Ronnie's lat is not 100%, but I also notice that Ronnies delts DESTROY Jay's in the most muscular shot.

Then again, Jay matches him on everything else. The only wildcard is that damned lat and unless he fixes it, he'll be in trouble this year.

But those rear delts and delts as a whole really do dwarf Jay's.

Ronnie with hair still makes me laugh everytime.

Mav

Ronnie with hair still makes me laugh everytime.

Mav

It is amaizing after all the years on aas having all the hair on place at such an age. Perfect genetics I supose, not implant.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131