over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some pics

MilitaryMuscle

Registered
Hey, thought i would throw up some pics. Im 255-260 range right now depending on diet. Let me know what you think. I'm pretty much doing powerlifting/strongman right now. But im thinking about doing a show in augest time frame. Anything in particular i need to bring up? I know i need to be bigger(dont we all)...... but would like to come in with the most balanced physique that i can possibly have. Thanks a lot guys

btw - my legs have pretty much no definition in them because i did prowler pushes before this pic and they were still very pumped!

Attachments

• pics may 13 001.JPG
    pics may 13 001.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 761
  • pics may 13 002.JPG
    pics may 13 002.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 554
  • pics may 13 003.JPG
    pics may 13 003.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 511
  • pics may 13 004.JPG
    pics may 13 004.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 487
How tall are you?

I kind of figured that. I am 6'1", you have the same problem as me, long arms and it is hard to fill them out. You look great, lean at that weight, you should do well at a regional show.

Quality

At that weight and a strongman competiter, I certainly wasn't expecting to see such a lean mean physique but you surprised me.
Of that 255-260 most of that is quality, nice job you look great.

I kind of figured that. I am 6'1", you have the same problem as me, long arms and it is hard to fill them out. You look great, lean at that weight, you should do well at a regional show.
I HATE MY ARMS! I feel your pain brother! I added an inch over the year and they are at 17.5's(cold) now atleast lol (still tiny!) ..... thanks man!
At that weight and a strongman competiter, I certainly wasn't expecting to see such a lean mean physique but you surprised me.

Lol thanks bro, i get a lot of shit from the guys i train with for having "bodybuilder" look.

As Aeliop stated, didn't expect to see that kind of quality muscle, but 20 weeks and you will be ready...great start!

You are growing up!
thanks to you my man, thanks for schooling me!
As Aeliop stated, didn't expect to see that kind of quality muscle, but 20 weeks and you will be ready...great start!

thanks man, but does my condition really look 20 weeks out? LOL no way i can diet hard for 20 weeks, i like food to much!

Man, you look good. You already know that it is hard to fill out at that height but you have done a good job at it. The arms will come with time because i know you put in the work!!! Keep doing what you are doing Bro!!! You know the Lenda Murray show is in this area in the Fall.

BTW, That Rear Dbl Bi looks better!!! Nice detail and looks wider!!!

I think you look good!

You aren't fat at 260lbs....that's for sure. It's good to see a guy staying lean! Good muscle too.

MM looking good!...just curious what branch of service are you in?

You are a big boy!:eek: Looking good........

Man, you look good. You already know that it is hard to fill out at that height but you have done a good job at it. The arms will come with time because i know you put in the work!!! Keep doing what you are doing Bro!!! You know the Lenda Murray show is in this area in the Fall.

BTW, That Rear Dbl Bi looks better!!! Nice detail and looks wider!!!
thanks man, ill look into that show. You know how i am, im pretty versatle (spl?) and like to do a bunch of shit for no reason..... lol...... ill have to see how the work scheadule looks like though.

thanks for the help on the rear double, i still dont have it all the way, but i thought it looked a lot better.
You aren't fat at 260lbs....that's for sure. It's good to see a guy staying lean! Good muscle too.
thanks Jethro! I cant really help it, im moving all day long..... burning a lot of cals im sure. I think its pretty hard to get fat doing my job (there a lot of fat people, but to be honest i dont know how!)
MM looking good!...just curious what branch of service are you in?
thanks bro, navy.
You are a big boy!:eek: Looking good........
LOL i appreciate it bro.
you look great! big and lean

thanks dude!!!

You look great bro keep up the great work!!!! and can i barrow your LATS for a few years??????:D

I seconded that.. looking good bro.

You look great bro keep up the great work!!!! and can i barrow your LATS for a few years??????:D
lol thanks man! I did pull ups every single back workout for well over a year, i think that helped my width out from the front more than anything(i think my width sucks from the back, but it may be my posing skills, i dunno, i hope :) ). I improved that bodypart probably most over the course of the year and i contribute it to pull ups (all different kind of grips and reps .... ect)
I seconded that.. looking good bro.

thanks brother

A show in August? Now that's a great idea! No doubt you can do very well there... you're already looking damn good & lean! :)

A show in August? Now that's a great idea! No doubt you can do very well there... you're already looking damn good & lean! :)

Agree! I didn't expect you too be as lean as you are right now. :eek:
Dang man, good job! :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner