528169_390481287629855_100000039622807_1524503_1473750910_n.jpeg
march
IMAG0023-1-1.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0022-1.jpg
this week

Ugh. I hate that picture of me. :chee;y-sm

Baby, you forgot to mention...

When Jrod was in the hospital, his little brother bought him a bracelet similar to those Livestrong little band things. His arms were so small, if his arm was lifted, it would fall all the way to his armpit.

Not only has he regained most of his arm function, he's gained so much muscle!

I'm proud of you, punkin, and look forward to every moment you do something new and/or better than you did the time before. :love:

Looking good bro! How much you squat? Just kidding! Keep at it you look like you've leaned out as well as adding muscle

awesome work brotha, keep killin the gym!!! Arms have definitely added a lot of mass!

When life gives us lemons you just say fuck the lemons and continue to live a great life. inspirational man

your g/f is quite sexy too. what a lucky guy....hahaha

good stuff man.

randa you look cute in that pic, no worries

Randa - your insane in the membrane!!! That is an extremely lovely photo of you -no homo....or no lezzbo... or no whatever...you know what I mean!!!:rolleyes:

Jrod- who is in the 1st pic w/ you? So cute of you guy's!!!

Randa your crazy, you look great. Jrod, if I were gay, I might say the same for you too. :D Lots of improvement there boss man.

still motivated

That's awesome to still be motivated,and to think sometimes I make excuses of why not to workout:banghead:

Randa you look great as well.:love:

Randa - your insane in the membrane!!! That is an extremely lovely photo of you -no homo....or no lezzbo... or no whatever...you know what I mean!!!:rolleyes:

Jrod- who is in the 1st pic w/ you? So cute of you guy's!!!

a friend of mine on her bday it was the first times i had gotten out of the house without my parents help

keep up the great work

Jrod - you are looking bad-azz. I'm not a tat guy, but I honestly like yours.

Wanda - if you hadn't pointed out that I'm older than your father, I would tell you a thing or two.

J and W - it's wonderful how you appreciate your happiness together.

PS - Sorry, I meant Ronda.

Looking great matey... I see you have been using mt2?:D Your hard work and Phil's training has definately made a huge difference. Randa... beautiful as ever.

lol

Dude ask how much you squat. I am sorry but I just laughed out loud at work bro.

Looking good bro! How much you squat? Just kidding! Keep at it you look like you've leaned out as well as adding muscle

Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back? Picking on little Joe Dirt? ;) I actually say things all the time on accident, out of habit. "Baby, don't run off. I'm about to hand you something." He'll usually just give me a 'you dumb mother fucker' look before I catch it... or a "Don't worry, I won't be running anywhere." Haha!

That's awesome to still be motivated,and to think sometimes I make excuses of why not to workout:banghead:

Randa you look great as well.:love:

Try living with him. It's damn near impossible to feel good about yourself after complaining about something so stupid. He never truly feels sorry for himself. He says shit that can make you feel bad, but it's always something to laugh about. Seeing him push himself to new limits does something to me I can't explain. Knowing him makes me a better person.

Jrod - you are looking bad-azz. I'm not a tat guy, but I honestly like yours.

Wanda - if you hadn't pointed out that I'm older than your father, I would tell you a thing or two.

J and W - it's wonderful how you appreciate your happiness together.

PS - Sorry, I meant Ronda.

That's it. I'm gonna shank you. ;) The end of this month is the photo shoot for the tattoo magazine. I'll be sure to post some pictures. He's gonna be the inspirational story for that month also. (I'm writing it, so I'll post that also. :))

jrod:

Thank you for showing us exactly how a man should meet the challenges life throws his way. Respect.

Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back? Picking on little Joe Dirt? ;) I actually say things all the time on accident, out of habit. "Baby, don't run off. I'm about to hand you something." He'll usually just give me a 'you dumb mother fucker' look before I catch it... or a "Don't worry, I won't be running anywhere." Haha!

Try living with him. It's damn near impossible to feel good about yourself after complaining about something so stupid. He never truly feels sorry for himself. He says shit that can make you feel bad, but it's always something to laugh about. Seeing him push himself to new limits does something to me I can't explain. Knowing him makes me a better person.

That's it. I'm gonna shank you. ;) The end of this month is the photo shoot for the tattoo magazine. I'll be sure to post some pictures. He's gonna be the inspirational story for that month also. (I'm writing it, so I'll post that also. :))

Lol I really hope he didn't take offence as it was said in jest. I have a few "disabled" (hate that word) friends and they normally prefer the jokes instead of awkwardly trying to avoid it.

Lol I really hope he didn't take offence as it was said in jest. I have a few "disabled" (hate that word) friends and they normally prefer the jokes instead of awkwardly trying to avoid it.

No, not at all. He makes fun of himself all the time.

When we watch Family Guy - which is all the time :D - I will look at Jarrod before I laugh at the guy in the wheelchair, but he's always laughing. Our waitress asked us if there was anything else she could get for us and he comes back with, "Yeah, a working set of legs would be nice." We went to a bar one night where one of the band members was in a wheelchair. Jarrod was making fun of him because the guy couldn't use the foot pedals. It's awful, but he's the least emotional person I've ever known. I wonder if he's even got feelings in there to be hurt. lol

In all seriousness though, his accident happened two years ago - as he was leaving his own birthday - and his only complaint was that he never got a birthday card. :eek: He has never cried or felt sorry for himself since. With that, he doesn't feel sorry for other people. He really only feels sorry for people with brain injuries - like the ones he saw during his own recovery. (He never suffered brain injury so he doesn't even put himself in the same category.)

He's lucky to be alive and he knows it. He died 7 times while in the hospital and was dead when paramedics arrived on the scene - drowned in a mud puddle up under his truck that rolled on top of him. Doctors said that if he survived, he wouldn't do a portion of what he's done already.

He smiles and laughs because he still can... one who truly enjoys and takes advantage of life in a way I admire. I can go on and on about how awesome he is... :love:

No, not at all. He makes fun of himself all the time.

When we watch Family Guy - which is all the time :D - I will look at Jarrod before I laugh at the guy in the wheelchair, but he's always laughing. Our waitress asked us if there was anything else she could get for us and he comes back with, "Yeah, a working set of legs would be nice." We went to a bar one night where one of the band members was in a wheelchair. Jarrod was making fun of him because the guy couldn't use the foot pedals. It's awful, but he's the least emotional person I've ever known. I wonder if he's even got feelings in there to be hurt. lol

In all seriousness though, his accident happened two years ago - as he was leaving his own birthday - and his only complaint was that he never got a birthday card. :eek: He has never cried or felt sorry for himself since. With that, he doesn't feel sorry for other people. He really only feels sorry for people with brain injuries - like the ones he saw during his own recovery. (He never suffered brain injury so he doesn't even put himself in the same category.)

He's lucky to be alive and he knows it. He died 7 times while in the hospital and was dead when paramedics arrived on the scene - drowned in a mud puddle up under his truck that rolled on top of him. Doctors said that if he survived, he wouldn't do a portion of what he's done already.

He smiles and laughs because he still can... one who truly enjoys and takes advantage of life in a way I admire. I can go on and on about how awesome he is... :love:

:) I love that story! Amazing!! I started to well up with tears. Not of saddness but of joy and admiration. What inspiration the two of you bring to my days.
Please let me know where I can get a copy of the magazine. I have a friend who is battling a bitch of a pain medication addiction. He has had several surgeries on his ankle and is allways complaining about how much pain he is in. He's always feeling sorry for himself and tells me I don't understand. He needs to hear stuff like this! :D

Thanks!

Last edited:

Jrod says with sick ass legs like this, who needs to squat? :D
2012-05-08 21.24.16.jpg
2012-05-08 21.26.36.jpg

Looking great matey... I see you have been using mt2?:D Your hard work and Phil's training has definately made a huge difference. Randa... beautiful as ever.

Elvia, I found him all passed out... and brown. I'm afraid he may have overdosed on the MT2. :D
2012-04-10 22.23.40.jpg

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam