over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some pics

Jrod, I'm proud of you too PUNKIN.... :D

Thanks guys my internet has been so slow i had been trying to upload those pics but the way i see it i can sit around being lazy feeling sorry for myself or i can sit here and make all of the muscles that still work as strong as possible because the stronger i am the easier my life is

nice pics bro, thanks for sharing. you should be the poster boy for MT2 lol.

Thanks guys my internet has been so slow i had been trying to upload those pics but the way i see it i can sit around being lazy feeling sorry for myself or i can sit here and make all of the muscles that still work as strong as possible because the stronger i am the easier my life is

It's easy to get lost in our own little worlds. It's easy to take for granted what
we have.

Thank you for being around and thank you for posting. Members and people in
general like you remind me how incredibly insignificant most 'problems' are.

Your progress is fantastic and I have no doubt you will continue to make gains
and I look forward to reading about them.

Jrod, I know you have said before what happened, but I can't remember. Was it a car accident?

yes i had a 2005 4wd dodge diesel lifted and i flipped it seven times was thrown out and it landed on me

You two look great and really happy. I've quietly followed your story. I'm glad to see the improvements but most of all glad your enjoying your self!

yes i had a 2005 4wd dodge diesel lifted and i flipped it seven times was thrown out and it landed on me

Holy crap brother! Please forgive me if I am getting too personal, were you drinking? I only ask because I was shot 6 1/2 yrs ago bc I was drunk and walked into the wrong house. I've been doing a lot of speaking to kids about the repercussions of drinking. If you were drinking, you could use your story to help a lot of kids and ptentially make a living from it

Its scenarios like this that people must endure through life that make me have revelations about myself . I bitch and moan about every little thing, and take it out on people undeserving. I am a cold asshole and blame society for my flaws. I never realized how mentally inept I really am until I seen this thread. You have made great progress, never give up, because YOU ARE winning at the game of life. Sustain the self, and in the end you will be ALL.

Crazy props my friend! Your are slapping some great muscle on and you are a huge inspiration! I will never complain about another workout again after seeing this and reading what happened!

And great couple!

finally back on here

Got robbed and my only way of getting on was stolen and we moved but I'm back now and currently dieting off these holiday pounds on my trt dose only hoping to be able to put some good lean pics in around 4-8 weeks before I start my next bulk

Got robbed and my only way of getting on was stolen and we moved but I'm back now and currently dieting off these holiday pounds on my trt dose only hoping to be able to put some good lean pics in around 4-8 weeks before I start my next bulk

someone stole your wheelchair? man thats the lowest form of scum feces. Hope that guy has a brain aneurysm. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday, oh and happy dieting:p

Awesome pic of you 2...thanks for sharing it :headbang:

No they robbed my apt. while I was at the gym my samsung galaxy tablet xbox and other stuff they had my gym schedule down and hit my place think we ran them off cause they could have gotten more but we came home early

oops I think i misread your text when you said my only way of getting on was stolen, well it makes me feel better that your wheelchari wasn't stollen, but still that sucks, I fucking hate thieves. I myself had a home invasion a few years ago by 5 low lifes, sucks.

My dad had a cycling accident and broke his back too.

A bit lower down on his back than you, because if i remember you saying you didnt have full control of your arms? and he is just paralyzed from the waist down.

Very inspirational to see this Jrod, my dad thought so too :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131