advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some questions about my blood results...

dece870717

Banned
Attached my recent blood work and I was wondering if anybody has any problems with consistently high iron levels while on cycle as mine seem to always get. Can anything be done about my creatinine levels as that has been high for every single blood test I ever took and I've had about 4 over a years time.

Also I find my cholesterol to be STRANGELY good for the cycle I'm currently on, lol strange thing to question but it almost makes me doubt the roids quality/dosage accuracy considering the roids I'm using/used are pretty bad on lipids or is my circulatory system made out of magic?

Current cycle...Cruising on Test 200mg/wk, Used Var 100mg/ed weeks 1-5 and wk 6 used 150mg/ED, stopped the var about one week before i took this blood test. Also using Masteron Enan 1g/wk for first 3 weeks and weeks 4-6 used at 2g/wk and went back down to 1g/wk these past 2 weeks.

Pretty happy about my hematocrit and hemoglobin as they barely budge no matter what I use or how long I've been on.

Attachments

• BTEST_PAGE1.jpg
    BTEST_PAGE1.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 3,228
  • BTEST_PAGE2.jpg
    BTEST_PAGE2.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 1,301
Last edited:
Well

You have extra muscle....var raises creatinine levels..... blood test looks good to me.......looks like you are a tad toxic........get on synthergine

Attached my recent blood work and I was wondering if anybody has any problems with consistently high iron levels while on cycle as mine seem to always get. Can anything be done about my creatinine levels as that has been high for every single blood test I ever took and I've had about 4 over a years time.

Also I find my cholesterol to be STRANGELY good for the cycle I'm currently on, lol strange thing to question but it almost makes me doubt the roids quality/dosage accuracy considering the roids I'm using/used are pretty bad on lipids or is my circulatory system made out of magic?

Current cycle...Cruising on Test 200mg/wk, Used Var 100mg/ed weeks 1-5 and wk 6 used 150mg/ED, stopped the var about one week before i took this blood test. Also using Masteron Enan 1g/wk for first 3 weeks and weeks 4-6 used at 2g/wk and went back down to 1g/wk these past 2 weeks.

Pretty happy about my hematocrit and hemoglobin as they barely budge no matter what I use or how long I've been on.

Everything looks great. Higher creatinine levels are normal in people with increased muscle mass so it is normal for you to always be a bit high. Absent some other evidence of renal insufficiency, which you don't have, you should not think twice about it. The eGFR is useless as the formula used to calculate applies to "normal" people. You would have to do a 24 hr urine to get a reasonably accurate GFR. But you have no reason to do so as your renal function is fine.

Same goes for Iron. Forget about it. 171 is not high, only by this lab's reference ranges. I read lab reports from multiple labs, I know of two off hand that list 35-180 & 50-175 as their reference ranges.

These values are not absolute and you are worrying about normal lab results. Even your AST/ALT are normal for many hard training athletes on no gear, much less a week after taking a gram of var in the previous week. You should be quite pleased. I assume you would have enough experience to know if your gear was real/dosed fairly accurately considering the doses you used, so I am not really sure if you have some reason to question this besides the lab results. Kudos for being responsible and getting your labs done regularly.

Rex.

GGT is low which means your liver is likely free of AAS induced biliary duct issues.

BUN to Creatinine ratio is good which means your kidneys should be fine.

If you don't reduce your iron it will contribute to driving your Hematocrit up, which looks low atm, maybe even too low. Don't take a vitamin C supplement at the same time you eat a meal high in iron, C increases iron uptake (my doc told me this, i have no other reference).

so you guys are saying an eGFR of 49 is ok when normal is >59? Hell mine was 55 then went up to 58 the last blood test and I was freaking out.

so you guys are saying an eGFR of 49 is ok when normal is >59? Hell mine was 55 then went up to 58 the last blood test and I was freaking out.

Google eGFR and read about it, it's only an estimate. They ASSUME your body is producing an average amount of creatinine, then they see the high serum creatinine and they think your kindneys aren't clearing the "average amount of creatinine you are producing" fast enough.

The fact is, your kindneys are likely have a very good GFR, you are just producing excess creatinine because of increased muscle mass, and muslce damage.

If you wanted to find out for sure, you could do a 24 urine collection, then a blooddraw at the end, and actually find out how much you are clearing, and get your true GFR.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws