over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some questions for guys who pin test Sub-Q

For you guys that make relatively small subq oil injections (>0.3mL), generally how long have you found it takes to mostly absorb the oil depot?
As i get no lumps. It starts to disperse right away.

I've gotten an infection injecting IM, bro. I was in the hospital for 3 days. If something is in the gear that'll give you an infection, you're going to get it regardless of it being subQ or IM

I’ve never had an infection or abscess in 17yrs with IM injections. The closest I came to an infection was from that QV Mexican crap many years ago. Maybe I’ve just been fortunate, but I do take extreme care sterilizing before anything pierces my skin. Course if your product is contaminated then your screwed.

My typical volumes during a run are 10-13ml per week. So I utilize 5ml syringe w/ 23 gauge 1.5” pin and bury it deep into every muscle belly on me.. just rotate sites to give em plenty of rest

Cage

Where are your shooting? Stomach like insulin? Inner thigh pinch?
Thigh, top or outer. As far as I am concerned suq-q can be done any where there is enough space to.

For you guys that make relatively small subq oil injections (>0.3mL), generally how long have you found it takes to mostly absorb the oil depot?

I tried it for a bit trying to grab fat on the live handle, glute and lateral thigh....it would take a few days for the oil to disperse. I'd also get a mark that would look a little like cellulite that would last longer and I really did not like. At the time I was OCD about staying very lean year round which is why the marking was more noticeable. Honestly using a 5/8" slin pin and doing shots more frequently IM worked better for me, but everyone is different.

I tried it for a bit trying to grab fat on the live handle, glute and lateral thigh....it would take a few days for the oil to disperse. I'd also get a mark that would look a little like cellulite that would last longer and I really did not like. At the time I was OCD about staying very lean year round which is why the marking was more noticeable. Honestly using a 5/8" slin pin and doing shots more frequently IM worked better for me, but everyone is different.
I guess the key here is to keep the volume very low. Makes sense why they do it everyday At 10-20mg

Thanks man. I've tried test prop a couple times subq and each time I developed a welt that looked like an infected spider bite. But I haven't tried subq with long esters. Not sure if that would make a difference.

I see a lot of guys doing the sub-q and am definitely looking into it for future trt use - I was just a bit confused with a few things which is why I made the thread. Now since you do them - where exactly are you shooting? Stomach like insulin? Isn’t the delt or arm to lean on most guys here. I mean it does make sense since it’s definitely less scar tissue and with low dosages it seems a waste to go into the muscle when you have built up scar tissue after years of use.I've done both
Good question. For sub-q..I've done both in stomach area away from navel (HCG style) and in gluten Sub-Q in the same exact area (Upper outer section same exact way as you would pin IM in gluten..but this time Sub-Q with a 1/2 inch needle at 0.4ml volume every 3 or 4 days with Test E or C. While the stomach method DID offer a bit of lump and slight pain..the gluten was virtually painless going in and the next day I couldn't feel anything at all where the shot went..and there was zero swelling.
And you don't have to worry about hitting that nerve in the gluten as the IM guys have to with the 1 1/2 inch needle..and you don't have to worry about all of those other issues that come with poking deep inside your muscles (and futile to do that if your a low dose guy). The only time you HAVE to do IM is when your a high dose guy and you need to put in huge volumes..then you don't have a choice really unfortunately.

Good question. For sub-q..I've done both in stomach area away from navel (HCG style) and in gluten Sub-Q in the same exact area (Upper outer section same exact way as you would pin IM in gluten..but this time Sub-Q with a 1/2 inch needle at 0.4ml volume every 3 or 4 days with Test E or C. While the stomach method DID offer a bit of lump and slight pain..the gluten was virtually painless going in and the next day I couldn't feel anything at all where the shot went..and there was zero swelling.
And you don't have to worry about hitting that nerve in the gluten as the IM guys have to with the 1 1/2 inch needle..and you don't have to worry about all of those other issues that come with poking deep inside your muscles (and futile to do that if your a low dose guy). The only time you HAVE to do IM is when your a high dose guy and you need to put in huge volumes..then you don't have a choice really unfortunately.
Thanks for this suggestion I might try this way actually.

Gh sure. Abs all day slin pin. Hunch over, grab some skin or fat and pin. Test, not sure why when you can pin delts IM with slin pin as well.

Gh sure. Abs all day slin pin. Hunch over, grab some skin or fat and pin. Test, not sure why when you can pin delts IM with slin pin as well.

Agreed. Oils in Delts, Chest, Tri’s, and even quads with 1/2” slin pins. Zero issues for years.

GH and peps in stomach and flanks

I do sub-Q, 50 mg. (test-e) twice a week (100 total), alternating sides of the belly-button.
Bloods showed no difference in my test level doing this way after doing IM for 3+ years previously...

I pin it IM 1 inch 23 gauge 25 gauge is better but my clinic sent me 23 gauge
pinning IM is more effective then sub q

do yourself a favor and inject intramuscular

it says right on the bottle: watson test cyp inject IM

SubQ has less bioavailability and goes through your system super quick with a shorter half-life

SubQ has less bioavailability and goes through your system super quick with a shorter half-life
I thought it was the opposite. Same bioavailability but absorbed more slowly. That at least makes sense to me since muscle is mostly water.

The studies I have seen and my own blood work don't seem to show that could you supply the link for that?

I thought it was the opposite. Same bioavailability but absorbed more slowly. That at least makes sense to me since muscle is mostly water.
I thought subQ was in the fat not intramuscular my bad

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost