over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some questions for guys who pin test Sub-Q

The studies I have seen and my own blood work don't seem to show that could you supply the link for that?
Just heard from over forums but depends what your injection is of HGH I’ve heard is better that way but not test. Just google it

I think you don’t get the peak levels is what I ready but coulda sworn I was just reading it just researching on google and stuff that it leaves you system quicker

It says Intramuscular injections are absorbed faster than subcutaneous injections. This is because muscle tissue has a greater blood supply than the tissue just under the skin. Muscle tissue can also hold a larger volume of medication than subcutaneous tissue. Also that the medication stays in your system longer but causes big spikes and crashes in test where subQ doesnt

For low dose/TRT guys subcutaneous injections can be superior. Daily or EOD with less volume is VERY effective. Not cutting into muscle and building up scar tissue for the rest of your life for one. Often total test is about 10% higher this way and the frequent shots provide free test far more often... you can get more out of less... 4 years into it and love it, no plans to go back to IM. No longer need an AI as another benefit when test is true TRT level... total around 1200 ... meaning a test dose UNDER 250mg for most... depends on several factors like SHBG, etc.
Easy to pin 20-30mg daily with a 27g or so and 1/2" pin... best area is usually glute or hip fat.

For the "it says on the bottle" argument, well they have not done enough studies to recommend otherwise but also think the carriers and etc generally used in pharma test are ancient as well. Not enough money in it to develop new carriers and change things.

I thought subQ was in the fat not intramuscular my bad
Sorry for the confusion. But subq is technically neither. It’s beneath the skin. And I was trying to say that subq is supposed to be absorbed more slowly than IM, but still absorbed entirely.

I feel like it would be like a TB shot and that shit always freaked me out and then he feeling.

Just heard from over forums but depends what your injection is of HGH I’ve heard is better that way but not test. Just google it

Other medical reports posted here have shown otherwise. I'm absolutely doing my test and HGH subq next cycle. I'll save the pinning for the tren and mast.

Other medical reports posted here have shown otherwise. I'm absolutely doing my test and HGH subq next cycle. I'll save the pinning for the tren and mast.
I have looked into more since I replied and I might try it out myself maybe and see how it goes.

I have looked into more since I replied and I might try it out myself maybe and see how it goes.
I think the only way to really determine the difference is through your own bloodwork. A lot of guys are calling shots in the delt sub-q injections when they may or not be piercing the muscle. Others do them like gh injections. I guess whatever you are doing you can compare the difference on your own if you get bloodwork. I’ve been reading a bunch of different opinions and results of bloods that are inconsistent.

I’ve not researched in years but I’ve been doing shallow IM injections daily for a long time. Usually 1cc of Test E250 divided into about 8 mini injections with a slin pin rotating from upper/outer quads to delts.

It’s worked great but I’m always looking for something better. So if I’m reading the thread correctly the general consensus is that subQ is better. Is this accurate?

I have it is mostly the same. Could you post the link you saw on other forums, Thanks.

I have it is mostly the same. Could you post the link you saw on other forums, Thanks.
I’ve seen the same thing with guys claiming there numbers dropped with sub-q and went back to IM. Other guys said they got the same number sub q. Could be a number a reasons for this and I doubt they are using the same exact ester with same frequency, volume, injection location.

For anyone who's curious, I've been doing subq test injections (para pharma) for a week now and it has been painless with no welts/lumps developing. Can't comment on results yet, obviously. .2cc per day as it's Test E 250

Also started Tren, Mast, and HGH today :)

I try not to go over 3/4 cc. I've done 1cc but it leaves a bump for a couple of hours. It doesn't hurt, just noticeable.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws