over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some questions on T3

Dr.Gonzo

Newbies
- How much more kcal do you burn on T3? 100/300/500 per 25 mcg?
- At which dose do you start loosing muscle mass, even when on steroids? Where is the sweet spot?

- At which dose do you start loosing muscle mass, even when on steroids? Where is the sweet spot?

If you plan on doing T3 thinking it will magically melt off fat, then you are not doing much research.

If you plan on doing T3 thinking it will magically melt off fat, then you are not doing much research.
I don't think so.

Could you still answer the question?

I want to know, how effective it is. You find enough facts on DNP, Ephedrin and so on but its hard to find some numbers on T3.

I don't see how anyone could answer such a vague question. What are you eating with it? How much cardio do you plan on doing with it? What will your workouts look like while you're on it. Is your thyroid running on the slow side or on the fast side? Just way too many variables.

Nail some variables down. And then ask a more specific question.

i have no idea how many cals it burns; but i know it is effective at increasing fat lose after i hit a plateau, i never got the muscle lose on a dose as high as 100mcgs a day, [it was not discernible anyway]

Wow, 100mcg and no muscle loss?

I don't want exact calories, I only want to have a clue from the possibilities for an average joe Bodybuilder.

Somethink like: my deficite was that high, I took this and that and lost x kg fat.
To see whether its 100kcal or rather 1kg more fat loss per week...

well like the other guys said it depends on Alot of other variables...
If you have the opportunity to get you TSH and T4 levels checked that would allow you a baseline for what you currenly have.

High TSH levels typically equate to a low level of endogenous thyroid hormone levels and vice versa...

It also depends on your caloric intake, any supplements your taking, cardio, ect...
There are so many variables..
I'm by no means an expert on T3 but I understand that low doses (12.5-25mg) day improves protein synthesis when on AAS and increasing doses tend to lean towards a more lipolytic effect.
Higher doses can ask for more problems such as endogenous downregulation as well as hypertension and tachycardia..

silverTT thanks for reply. You think, that up to 25mcg you don't have to be concerned about muscle loss?

My T4 is low (but in range). T3 and TSH is in the middle of reference. But I was asking more in general not in my special case.

I wonder why most users can't tell how much roughly T3 will push the metabolism.
Lets make an example of an averege Joe, who is on a 800 kcal deficit diet and trains 4 times a week without cardio (because its easier to calculate).

Without T3 he would loss about 800g of fat every week.
How much fat (just by guess) would he loss with 25 or 50 mcg?

Well typically TSH is the tested hormone level when doing normal medical bloodwork. Typically elevated TSH levels alert the doc to a poss low natural T3/T4 level. This is not always the case though.

There is no way to quantify what your asking for as everyone is different. Thyroid hormones especially.. What one individual could take may be very different from what someone else could take.

Hence the recommendation for 'off-label' supplementation. This is what I've always understood and adopted.
12.5-25mg 1x/day for protein synthesis and elevated for lypolitic effects.
From what I've always know, Its always best to titrate doses with T3 and to decrease in the same fashion...
Ie... begin slow..
week 1: 12.5mg
week 2: 25mg
week 3: 50mg
week 4: 75mg
week 5: 50mg
week 6: 25mg
week 7: 12.5mg

this is only an example and can be changed accordlinly. Doses can be elevated for more fat loss or decreased depending upon goals.. Also depends upon what you may be taking in regards to AAS. Just know that higher doses can cause muscle catabolism without sufficient AAS.

its way more complicated than that. its all too too personal. for me 50mcg a day doesnt do shit if i dont have a diet inline

its way more complicated than that. its all too too personal. for me 50mcg a day doesnt do shit if i dont have a diet inline

correctly, like i said it's probably useful only once you hit a plateau.

correctly, like i said it's probably useful only once you hit a plateau.

when i do run a full blown pre contest diet, i immediatly start t3 but at 50mcg daily. i'll keep it there cycling back and forth from clen to eca. i only increase dose to 75 maybe 100mcg during the last 3-6 weeks if fat loss slows

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws