over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some relaxed Shots

First thing that came to mind when I saw your pics was Frank Zane, very Semmetrical.. and it helps to have nice hair. :)

Good Job

Alieop,
What are you current stats? Height and weight?

Is this how you carry yourself offseason?

You look great. Classic look.

Tony, I would take your physique anyday! Very balanced , nice flowing lines, lean and athletic looking. I only hope I can look like that some day. Keep up the good work.

Best regards,

Mike aka Lycan

Tony, I would take your physique anyday! Very balanced , nice flowing lines, lean and athletic looking. I only hope I can look like that some day. Keep up the good work.

Best regards,

Mike aka Lycan

Thanks Mike I appreciate it. I have seen your physique my friend and you are pretty darn close if not there already.:)

Alieop,
What are you current stats? Height and weight?

Is this how you carry yourself offseason?

You look great. Classic look.

Thanks
I am 5'11 and mostly around 230LBS sometimes I get up to 240LBS but that is usually only brief and after a day or two of bad carb overload.
I try to stay pretty lean in the offseason in the pictures I was somewhere between 210-215LBS

First thing that came to mind when I saw your pics was Frank Zane, very Semmetrical.. and it helps to have nice hair. :)

Good Job

Thanks ahhhhhhhhhhh it kills me that I just recently cut my hair.

Those photos look awsome brother. In your contest photos i could never really see your physique...you were too far away, but i can now see you really have an awsome physique.

Thanks Michael I appreciate that.

Tony, more then a trophy is the accomplishment of that good physique you have and a beautiful family. You look great!!

Thanks Greg, yes you and I certainly have a good grasp of what the important things in life are. Lets talk soon my friend.

First I want to say that you look great. Healthy and lean with good symmetry.

Now Tony, NO DISRESPECT here but if you aim to only do level II shows then all you will end up with is a level II physique!! See where I am coming from? It is only if you aspire higher that you will train and diet accordingly. It is more phsychological than anything. If you gear up for a better level show your physique will follow the program. DO NOT settle for second best my friend, you are much better than that. Now go after it and conquer all in your path!!!;)

Thanks Dale for the kick in the butt. I value your opinion very highly so maybe I might need to change my approach and planning a bit. Shoot for the moon and maybe land on the mountain top if you will. I am working hard and I plan on having a much improved physique

Looking good bro! About time we see someone thats not affraid to take some relaxed shots, all the ones I see on here look like they just got done doing a 4 hour workout.

Thanks bro but I got to be honest. I did do some pushups (okay maybe 700) before they took the shot:)

Looking awesome. absolutely awesome

Thanks Grid.......

Anthony.......congrads on building a nice classic physique to go with your handsome features.......My advice ....is work on your posing and get ripped ......If you get to mid 190s you will start seeing some wins......I promise ......you have shape ....and balance ......most over 40s guys have condition and some size ......but not balance ......if you modeled yourself self after a zane [ and posed to suit your genetic structure] you be surprized with how well you would do........I always tell knucklehead ......be an artist not a bber ........remember , " mass has no virtue" ..........you are gifted, but need to push the conditioning way beyond where you have been............you have the body that will look fantastic if you do .......but otherwise you aren't big enough to not be ripped .......some guys can win in less than ripped condition ......you aren't one of them..........You and knucklehead ......are so alike in this respect.......two of the best examples here of what we should all striving to be .......great families ......nice balanced bodies .....do things intelligently .......but for you to show what you have at it's best .......you must get ripped ......not lean ....but ripped .......and you must pose alot better .........more confidence........no thinking.........be art bro ......you and knucklehead owe it yourselves to get shreaded.......too good not to be

Motivation

Anthony.......congrads on building a nice classic physique to go with your handsome features.......My advice ....is work on your posing and get ripped ......If you get to mid 190s you will start seeing some wins......I promise ......you have shape ....and balance ......most over 40s guys have condition and some size ......but not balance ......if you modeled yourself self after a zane [ and posed to suit your genetic structure] you be surprized with how well you would do........I always tell knucklehead ......be an artist not a bber ........remember , " mass has no virtue" ..........you are gifted, but need to push the conditioning way beyond where you have been............you have the body that will look fantastic if you do .......but otherwise you aren't big enough to not be ripped .......some guys can win in less than ripped condition ......you aren't one of them..........You and knucklehead ......are so alike in this respect.......two of the best examples here of what we should all striving to be .......great families ......nice balanced bodies .....do things intelligently .......but for you to show what you have at it's best .......you must get ripped ......not lean ....but ripped .......and you must pose alot better .........more confidence........no thinking.........be art bro ......you and knucklehead owe it yourselves to get shreaded.......too good not to be

Wow! Jason I have to say that your post is one of the most motivating things anyone has ever said to me. I agree with you 100% and it really sums up my feelings better then I could of summed them up myself. Thank you my friend. I have printed this out and I will keep it with me everywhere until I next take the stage.

Wow! Jason I have to say that your post is one of the most motivating things anyone has ever said to me. I agree with you 100% and it really sums up my feelings better then I could of summed them up myself. Thank you my friend. I have printed this out and I will keep it with me everywhere until I next take the stage.

Jason I can't thank you enough for all your direction and inspiration. Also I appreciate your kind remarks and the comparision with a great person/bodybuilder like Tony.

Thanks Duskin

Jason I can't thank you enough for all your direction and inspiration. Also I appreciate your kind remarks and the comparision with a great person/bodybuilder like Tony.

Thanks Duskin I feel the same way about you my friend.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear