over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some scary stuff….

Pffttt... mine shops at Hermes. Bags cost more than cars. THAT gives me anxiety every time. Last time she bought a silk t-shirt for $3,500. I made her pay for it with her own money LMAO

My wife goes to Wal mart or Target.. and I still get anxiety about what she spends

My wife goes to Wal mart or Target.. and I still get anxiety about what she spends
I like how a 1 item Target run turns into $500 later with 15 items. 😆

Pffttt... mine shops at Hermes. Bags cost more than cars. THAT gives me anxiety every time. Last time she bought a silk t-shirt for $3,500. I made her pay for it with her own money LMAO
Omg! I just looked this up 🤯
those prices are absolutely ridiculous

I would never get into a relationship with a woman that was incapable of seeing how stupid and insane this is.
and then of course there's the flip side when she scratches her head wondering why I need drink Hennessy Ellipse, smoke King of Denmark cigars and buy
another Sig Sauer, Shelby Ford Raptor and Harley Davidson, so I guess it all evens out in the end

Mine makes more than me and buys all her own things. Her $$ and does what she wants with it. Same goes for me. She still shops at Goodwill. Hot, super fit wife that makes good money and doesn't ask for mine...call me lucky :cool:

I would never get into a relationship with a woman that was incapable of seeing how stupid and insane this is.
My wife is a cheapskate lol.. even when she got a hefty inheritance she spent some of the money on new carpet for the house and still has a Wal mart purse lol.. shes very frugal..

My wife is a cheapskate lol.. even when she got a hefty inheritance she spent some of the money on new carpet for the house and still has a Wal mart purse lol.. shes very frugal..

We are the same way. We live well, but very frugal for our total income. We make much, much more than we did when we got married 13 years ago but still have a $1,000 house payment and no car payments.

I don't really consider that frugal. I consider that smart, aware, and having perspective. Companies like Hermes, Luis Vuitton, and Burberry shouldn't even exist. They only exist as a status symbol, of which serves no purpose whatsoever. It's so wealthy people can jerk off other wealthy people. There's no function to those items. The expensive purses do the same thing as the cheap purses. They could even be made identical and no one would ever notice the difference.

Say a couple goes on vacation and when they get home the wife tells her husband she left her $20 bag in the hotel room in Cuba. Unfortunate, but not that big of a deal. Another woman leaves her $8200 bag in a hotel room; she looks like an absolute buffoon and would face endless ridicule.

May I never experience this. I'm quite sure such a thing would give me a panic attack, even if she made her own money.

There are many brand names going out of business. I'll try to find the article pertaining to that. This is not a coincidence.

Mine makes more than me and buys all her own things. Her $$ and does what she wants with it. Same goes for me. She still shops at Goodwill. Hot, super fit wife that makes good money and doesn't ask for mine...call me lucky :cool:
Ya mine also!
She has her own hair salon and I will tell you that vanity pays very very well!

My girl loves to shop but she’s pretty frugal in finding deals. She’ll pay for quality but she’s better with money than I am lol I can’t ever say shit I’ve got more toys than I can play with collecting dust in the garage (motorcycles I never ride, Ferrari, etc.). It’s only money. Can’t take it with us.

people are fascinating

instead of spending all this money on fitness, supplements, and the appearance of their body

both men and women throw down loads of cash to cover their chewed up bubblegum-looking bodies with outrageously expensive clothing and accessories

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131