over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some shoots from July 2010

Kippareno

Newbies
I took 3rd at Southern states in fla... im 5"7 and usually compete as a middle but dropped down to welters for this show.. I havnt been on here in a while and would like some feedback as to where i can make improvements.. pls be honest

Attachments

• 61298_153746511309713_100000230952994_409813_2489897_n.jpg
    61298_153746511309713_100000230952994_409813_2489897_n.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 612
  • 62219_153746134643084_100000230952994_409782_681788_n.jpg
    62219_153746134643084_100000230952994_409782_681788_n.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 483
  • back lat sreed.jpg
    back lat sreed.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 468
  • side tri.jpg
    side tri.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 436
  • side chest.jpg
    side chest.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 437
Fair to say I was disapointed, as i put a tremendas amount of work behind this show.. so like i said pls let me know where i can make improvements.. The kid that won my class was a teen national champion and took 5th at the USA's right after the Southern states.. so I understand competition was thick..

Well

You can be bigger.......but its hard to say why you lost until we see who beat you........you look great to me........no flaws.........

Thanks phill and more size is allways the goal, Ill see if i can find some shoots from the top 5 line up.. I personally thought i took 2nd and the kid who won deserved it crazy potential and very young. very bright future if he stays on track..

Look really good from the pics!

Looking really great man, symmetrical and well balanced. I would say just focus on adding enough thickness so you can move to the middles with similar conditioning. Santi (kid who won) did teen nats the year i did and he looked insane, I saw pics from USAs and your show and he really is living up to his potential so far -no shame in losing to him, his genetics are pretty nuts.

Bro I think you look great. NO glaring weaknesses at all. Adding muscle overall is going to help, but nothing really lagging here. great separation, symetry, good posing, hard as nails, and a nice tan :) I am impressed.

thanks guys, and I agree need to have that same conditioning as a middle.. ive won some classes as a middle but not at that level of competition.. and prob wont till more size is added.. I was trying to put up some pics from the line up but site wont let me pull them... thanks again bro's

Great build man...the only thing I can see is maybe the chest is just a little behind in the thickness department. Great conditioning.

So size it is and back to lab i go... Thanks for all the complements, losing is not easy and for some reason took this one very hard.. But I guess its all part of the process... Im surprised no 1 said anything about my hamstrings, and my chest is a given allways has been. Thanks again I needed some uplfting words.. my heads been in a crazy place.. :headbang:

Kipp!! Its been a long time Bro! Sorry we got out of touch. PM or email me and we will talk about your contest. That is one of the toughest contests in the South and Peter Potter has been putting in on for etermity and really built it up well. You look amazing. I saw a couple of things we can discuss but overall you look great! Bodybuilding is a tough sport. We all work so hard (and I am competing in July myself so I am going throught the same). But judges see different things and without seeing the other competitors it would be hard to say. Soemtiems the overall panel looks more for mass and less shredded look, sometimes for total shredded and conditioned look. Sometimes the overall panel will look more for symmetry...you never know. That is what makes it hard to understand. Send me or post them here a pic of the top 5 in your class and I will probably be able to determine quickly what the judges were leaning towards..I agree with Phil though in that you can still use more mass....we all can :) but the other guys may have out massed you also...

You have improved greatly since I saw you compete last!! That is what counts! Don't get down...keep going! As I have said to you before, you have a great future in our Sport!

Hope that helps a little, my friend!

Mike

So size it is and back to lab i go... Thanks for all the complements, losing is not easy and for some reason took this one very hard.. But I guess its all part of the process... Im surprised no 1 said anything about my hamstrings, and my chest is a given allways has been. Thanks again I needed some uplfting words.. my heads been in a crazy place.. :headbang:

looking great. legs are sick.

only flaws are maybe thickness, chest size and arms. you would match up better in middles at 5 foot 7.

Kipp!! Its been a long time Bro! Sorry we got out of touch. PM or email me and we will talk about your contest. That is one of the toughest contests in the South and Peter Potter has been putting in on for etermity and really built it up well. You look amazing. I saw a couple of things we can discuss but overall you look great! Bodybuilding is a tough sport. We all work so hard (and I am competing in July myself so I am going throught the same). But judges see different things and without seeing the other competitors it would be hard to say. Soemtiems the overall panel looks more for mass and less shredded look, sometimes for total shredded and conditioned look. Sometimes the overall panel will look more for symmetry...you never know. That is what makes it hard to understand. Send me or post them here a pic of the top 5 in your class and I will probably be able to determine quickly what the judges were leaning towards..I agree with Phil though in that you can still use more mass....we all can :) but the other guys may have out massed you also...

You have improved greatly since I saw you compete last!! That is what counts! Don't get down...keep going! As I have said to you before, you have a great future in our Sport!

Hope that helps a little, my friend!

Mike

Hey there brother So sorry we lost touch, the last time we emailed i was in my off season looking at this show... and ive tried to post a link so you guys can see the line up but for some reason I cant.. I got out massed at 5"7 and these guys were 5"5 ALL and all more mass is needed, i dropped 8pnds in the last 24 hours to make the welter weight class and had to weigh in right before pre judging.. all on the advice of my coach, who in my oppinion is great... but sometimes we try things and they dont work all part of the game I guess, i will def email you so we can talk in more detail..

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

here's a couple shots from the show... And the pics at the top of the page were taking sat afternoon after prejudging

Last edited:
Bro u look sick!!! Southern States is hardcore competition. I met the guy that took the overall last name was Riley I think. He was Super Heavy or Heavy.

Great conditioning and you look bigger than a welter to me. Id would def lean for the middles if everyone else was 2 inches shorter than me. Just my opinion.

I compete in 2 weeks. Im more motivated to get shredded from seeing these picts. Thanks bro.

H

Bro u look sick!!! Southern States is hardcore competition. I met the guy that took the overall last name was Riley I think. He was Super Heavy or Heavy.

Great conditioning and you look bigger than a welter to me. Id would def lean for the middles if everyone else was 2 inches shorter than me. Just my opinion.

I compete in 2 weeks. Im more motivated to get shredded from seeing these picts. Thanks bro.

H

Best of luck to you brother, and the kid who won the overall looked sick.. Good dude too

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear