advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some Synthol pics...this is some pretty funny stuff..

It would be really cool if someone could produce an Xray of an arm with an implant

I do not think all of these guys have the same thing

People say oil stretches and your left with muscle well where Is the proof?

People say these guys are implantsd and that anyone who thinks its a oil is crazy but not all have shape some look like oil

Lets see some kind of medical proof

Vespa103 said:
People say oil stretches and your left with muscle well where Is the proof?

Lets see some kind of medical proof

If you do a search in a lot of different places, you'll find plenty of medical proof - there have many many mri's and xray's done on people post SEO use and there's no oil there but the size remained if used properly.

Countless people on this board alone have experienced the same results, again if you do a search.

Regarding what you can look like and what you cannot, every experienced SEO user can tell you that you cannot, under any circumstance, look like Greg Valentino (for example) with SEO's. While at the same time, any cosmetic surgeon looking at those pics of him, can tell you straight away that they are implants.

I too notice BRAD in a lot these...what these uneducated people do not understand is....implants and synthol cannot curl 130lbs for reps...BRAD can do that...

Look at that VALENTINO whatever the hell his name is...you always see him a no more than 25lb DB...if he is holding one heavier, I assure you he did not curl it up to that point.

130 pound dumbells for reps? Where is his arm training video? Its not the size that looks wrong its the shape I agree with Steak Bullshit on Brad you guys can call me uneducated but those are BS

Remember when Shawn called out Flex on the calves

Brads arms look like Gregs in the his earlier days

I did a search nothing if you know the place post the link would love to see a 25+MRI as

Last edited:

i too know brad, he is a great guy. he is straight forward and verry nice all the time. he does not use synthol. look at those peaks, and his arms dont have that flat bulky look, they r as hard as the rest of his body. i just wnna chime in and say what a good guy he is.

CuttingEdge said:
"Good guy" but liar nonetheless if he's telling you that's real.
you would know huh?!?! with all your experience with this stuff:rolleyes: ...give me a break. either way WHO CARES?????? its his body, not yours.

CuttingEdge said:
And your point would be.....?

His point is that you continue to post about topics that you obviously have no knowledge of.

CuttingEdge said:
And your point would be.....?

That's right...you have none...
no, my point is exactly what terryd said...you talk sh*t about things you know nothing about. steroids, this board(no one answering your q's on aas), syntherol, ect...

and you say would a lack of knowledge include opinion or simply conjecture...well how can you form an opinion or make a conjecture if you are not educated, or better yet, EXPERIENCED in the subject? sure, anyone can have an opinion on something, but it means nothing unless they know something about it, and they can back up thier conjectures. that would be the same thing as me going onto some baseball cards forum and spouting off that i am all knowing and throwing my opinion around everywhere...which wouldnt mean a damn thing because i know nothing about baseball cards. im not trying to get into some internet shouting match with you, in fact i could care less about your "opinions" and your "conjectures"...and im sure no one else here cares either. when you are gone in at most a few weeks, no one will remember CuttingEdge...but have a great day!:)

I've never seen biceps that look like Brad's. I have no idea what is going on there but it does look similar to bicep tears that weren't corrected properly to some extent. Some of those other pictures just look silly to me but hey... who am I to judge. You notice how flat the muscles seem to look on the Ginormous fellows?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws