advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some thoughts on DSIP based on my own research..

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I have been researching delta sleep inducing peptide for some time now.. I read alot more than I post and I see alot of people talking about trouble sleeping tren sweats gaba 5htp melatonin etc.. Before i starting playing with this peptide i couldnt find much info on it and the reviews were mixed.. I get 5mg vials from an american company that produces dsip in their own lab and send lab reports with each batch.. i always inject 2ml into each vial.. so 200 clicks into 5000mcg puts one click @ 25mcg... i started out taking 5 clicks which is 125mcg.. sleep was better than usual and i fell asleep a little faster.. then i went to 15 clicks after a few weeks of 5 clicks.. 15 clicks is 375mcg.. i just wanted to see if it was dose dependent and make sure it wasnt just a placebo effect in my head.. i slept harder and didnt get up to piss/eat near as much.. also fell asleep relatively fast.. well last night i said what the hell and took 30 clicks which is 750mcg because it had been a long day and i wanted to see just how good a nights sleep i could get with this peptide.. i shit you not i was asleep within ten mins of my head hitting the pillow which has never happened before.. i literally can not remember the last time i beat my wife to sleep but last night i did.. i did not wake one time the entire night nor did i even roll over.. i slept 10 straight hours in the exact same position and neither hunger nor the urge to piss woke me and i woke up feeling like a million bucks and ready to go.. for someone who has trouble sleeping this shit is the real deal and you can play with the dose depending on the level of sleep desired.. i doubt i ever go over 750mcg again as i seriously dont think i could have slept better.. just putting the word out because like i said there isnt alot of reviews on this particular peptide but i can assure you it works when it comes to a good nights sleep.. especially if you are looking for a non-narcotic approach.. i have tried ambien xanax restoril etc and they are all habit forming and a tolerance develops very quickly.. needless to say i am sold on dsip.. most of the report i read prior to researching were saying 50-100mcg before bed then they were saying it didnt work blah blah blah.. Im 6 foot 215 an around 8-10% bf.. and 375mcg works very well for me..

Sounds promising. You posted the good side effect. So what are the bad sides?

Truth be told i havent experienced anything negative.. and i have been using it for at least 3-4 months now..

are you using nightly?

This is a pretty old thread. Haven't seen Cauthen around in a while. I use to use DSIP nightly. It didn't really put you to sleep but it helped keep me asleep. To be honest though when I did a DAC run I also did some mega dosing of Ipamorelin and slept way better between those two.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131