over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some thoughts

using it pre training could cause more elevated blood glucose , increased heart growth from the intense training, and organ growth in general from intense training than post training and after your carb and protein shake or meal because all that heart rate is not happening while gh is up. Plus after training your gh will be elevated which is a very important time for growing. Less sides, and better growth..

Is this what you're saying?
Me and an older gentleman had this discussion one day and what you typed is pretty much what he told me (although blood glucose will elevate over time no matter when you take it, thats why you dont want to use it frequently)my reaction was "well I don't know if that's true and accurate or not" his response was well what if it is, and now tell me if you would question post training use of gh and insulin? Then why not error on the side of caution. So from that day on I just said fuck it and anytime I would take gh or insulin or both I would use them post training.

Between the two which do you think would increase IGF more, a pre bed bolus dose of 9iu ed or 18iu eod? If you were going to do a pre bed bolus dose without insulin would you choose 9iu ed or 18iu eod?

Between the two which do you think would increase IGF more, a pre bed bolus dose of 9iu ed or 18iu eod? If you were going to do a pre bed bolus dose without insulin would you choose 9iu ed or 18iu eod?
@b-boy I workout late at night and go to bed shortly after so in my case a pre bed shot would be a post workout shot.

^^^^^ I can't really answer that because I don't know what your taking, and you probably don't either, I'm guessing your using Chinese generic because you would have to have some deep pockets $$$ to take 9iu or 18iu of pharmaceutical growth hormone.

^^^^^ I can't really answer that because I don't know what your taking, and you probably don't either, I'm guessing your using Chinese generic because you would have to have some deep pockets $$$ to take 9iu or 18iu of pharmaceutical growth hormone.
@b-boy I’m taking Serostim, their legit and you’re right they are $$$.

@b-boy I’m taking Serostim, their legit and you’re right they are $$$.
Well fuck me, I'm impressed! Honestly about 6iu daily should be all you need to accomplish awesome growth and recovery response. Now a days if I were to use higher amounts of growth hormone, I would use it only on training days post workout!

Hey @b-boy hope all is well. I have another question, I think it could apply to a lot of people. With this whole situation going on and gyms being closed would you still continue to use 6iu+ of GH if all you had access too was dumbbells and a bench? Say a set of 5-100lbs.

I know you can hit every muscle group with just dumbbells and that it’s probably just in my head that it’s not going to be as effective. Maybe it won’t be I don’t know. I see pictures of people in 3rd world countries lifting rocks, cement blocks etc and their in incredible shape. They may also have crazy genetics but I’d like your opinion on pharma GH specifically.

So many ways to take gh and so many protocols.. I know many who only take it 3 or 4 days a week.. other daily.. other post workout only.. much depends on goals

Hey @b-boy hope all is well. I have another question, I think it could apply to a lot of people. With this whole situation going on and gyms being closed would you still continue to use 6iu+ of GH if all you had access too was dumbbells and a bench? Say a set of 5-100lbs.

I know you can hit every muscle group with just dumbbells and that it’s probably just in my head that it’s not going to be as effective. Maybe it won’t be I don’t know. I see pictures of people in 3rd world countries lifting rocks, cement blocks etc and their in incredible shape. They may also have crazy genetics but I’d like your opinion on pharma GH specifically.
I would continue using gh if
1. I was going to push myself as hard as possible with the limited equipment that I have.
2. I was going to keep my diet 100!

Proper training stimulus with proper nutrition will still yield impressive results.

To answer your question — yes, yes you are overthinking everything.
If you cant push yourself and WO haaard with DB's ranging from 5-100, then you most definitely are doing something wrong.

To answer your question — yes, yes you are overthinking everything.
If you cant push yourself and WO haaard with DB's ranging from 5-100, then you most definitely are doing something wrong.

Exactly, just work those muscles hard for higher reps and you can easily maintain with db's ranging from 5-100, who knows maybe even grow.

I currently only have db's going up to 25 lbs, now that's another story lol. I can train arms and shoulders (with laterals) for high reps to failure but that's about it :cry:

One of my all-time favorite threads by one of the most experienced and knowledgeable members! If you've never read through this thread, I HIGHLY recommend that you read it! It is loaded with a lot of great information and tips for practical use. Bump for one of THE BEST! THANK YOU B-BOY FOR SHARING!!!

One of my all-time favorite threads by one of the most experienced and knowledgeable members! If you've never read through this thread, I HIGHLY recommend that you read it! It is loaded with a lot of great information and tips for practical use. Bump for one of THE BEST! THANK YOU B-BOY FOR SHARING!!!
Big thanks from me for bumping this. Never come across it before. Full of golden nuggets of info 👍👍👍

@bbxtreme

I'm sure I covered a lot in this thread, it's over 100 pages if you want to see what I've done and taken, the entire board (unless your a newbie here) has read this thread, so they know what I've done and pushed in the past.

I'm 52 years old now so of course my goals are not the same now and I can do very little and stay jacked...I earned this muscle I have, yes I have atrophied here and there but still carry a decent amount of tissue.

Today at gym, rear delts....10mg a day of test, and humanofort and 6iu of gh on training days (4 days a week) and 3iu on off days (before bed).

What would be your go-to shoulder day? Assuming everything is fresh and healthy.

@bbxtreme

I'm sure I covered a lot in this thread, it's over 100 pages if you want to see what I've done and taken, the entire board (unless your a newbie here) has read this thread, so they know what I've done and pushed in the past.

I'm 52 years old now so of course my goals are not the same now and I can do very little and stay jacked...I earned this muscle I have, yes I have atrophied here and there but still carry a decent amount of tissue.

Today at gym, rear delts....10mg a day of test, and humanofort and 6iu of gh on training days (4 days a week) and 3iu on off days (before bed).

Thanks for bumping this. Great thread. We have a lot of new guys who’ve come in here over the last two years who should read this thread and others like it. 💯 agree.

There’s not much “new” out there today. Just different perspectives snd “maybe” more responsible ways. But at the end of the day there are no secrets. Work your ass off for 2,5, and 10 years in the gym. Don’t miss a meal on your plan in all those years and sleep like hell. THEN add the minimum amount of gear, insulin and HGH needed under it.

It’s that simple at the end of the day. Many guys just do it backwards IMO. It’s always fun to see what guys have done and are doing now.

@bbxtreme

People won't believe it, but on 75 mg test P per WEEK + 5 IU GH MWF (or 3 IU daily), everyone thinks i'm always "on". I'm talking 3D / pumped / jacked and ripped, always get stares at the gym. (Training +15 years and genetics helps)

I just maintain my ideal physique / leanness year round, feel good, feel strong and life is great.

God bless @b-boy 💪🏼

I witnessed this years ago when Don Long (for those that remember him) moved to my area right before his kidney issues, everything he did was really light and i was thinking how is this guy so freaking big but the amount of weight he uses any ordinary joe could do.
Don preped me for my second show at that time he was already on dialysis. He traveled to meet me at the show.when I walked into his hotel room he was with his wife I'll never forget the huge silver suit case that what had everything to do his dialysis. Was so huge that took up almost half of the bed.and he was still huge. RIP great guy

People won't believe it, but on 75 mg test P per WEEK + 5 IU GH MWF (or 3 IU daily), everyone thinks i'm always "on". I'm talking 3D / pumped / jacked and ripped, always get stares at the gym. (Training +15 years and genetics helps)

I just maintain my ideal physique / leanness year round, feel good, feel strong and life is great.

God bless @b-boy 💪🏼
Can you tell us a little more about your stats/age etc.? Always wondered :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear