over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some thoughts

this does not look like a work out for someone trying to get strong.

How so? I mean ideally the routine that will get you the strongest the fastest is a powerlifting routine. But there is a reason bodybuilders don't do powerlifter routines. yeah it will get you strong, but you will look like a powerlifter too, not a bodybuilder.

How so? I mean ideally the routine that will get you the strongest the fastest is a powerlifting routine. But there is a reason bodybuilders don't do powerlifter routines. yeah it will get you strong, but you will look like a powerlifter too, not a bodybuilder.

if you are doing real training for strength and want to be effective you need rest days and for sure there are no delt days on the menu. those two jump right out as do 15-20 sets.its just not a routine for optimal strength, and does appear that you are dealing with cns or any of the things that go into "real" strength.

you mention changing routines frequently before too. there is no way you can really comprehend a new method within a cpl months.

just using "DC" training as an example as i know it pretty well and ppl often misunderstand it, i would say that YOU wouldnt even be getting to the understanding point until 2-3 months. closer to three.

like mentioned early you havent put the time into you cns necessary, probably not the pain barrier either.

personally i think most ppl waste way to much time in the gym and put too much focus on exercises that are a waste of time thinking they are bodybuilding.

for years i only did one set as a work set per muscle so for delts that pressing, chest as well.
the heavier i work the more rest i need. there is no way you are doing 15 sets to the max, just not possible. all out is all out n you cant repeat it, you can hit the same wieghts for max effort more then once but the first "set" or part is gona have the most reps, you might be able to repeat the wieght but if you actually went all out the first time, the second you are not hitting the same number, and if you keep doing it until you cant move, your cns is fried.

i have seen many a focused powerlifter diet down a lifter and look beastly even in bb terms. so i dont put much into the bb training vs powerlifter training. especially form someone that didnt take time to build a base with strength stuff. that said, it prob isnt the best idea for someone in there 30s to focus on super heavy weight and more traditional power lifting routine, better to keep the reps higher to not get hurt, and for cns recovery.

as an example for "legs" 1-2 sets of squats all out is all you really need for quads. but do that first set to 20+ reps all out and you are crippled.

Thank you for answering that in detail! I do about the same, really, so I must be doing something right... Lol. Sometimes I don't even look forward to my refeeds, though, but I've learned that they should NOT be skipped. I think some guys and gals may think they're doing themselves a favor by not taking in the 'extra calories', but if you're truly training hard and are on point with your diet at other times, those carbs really do need to go down. I'm sure the likes of Skip, Lyle McDonald, John Meadows and various others would all agree with me on that.

Thank you for answering that in detail! I do about the same, really, so I must be doing something right... Lol. Sometimes I don't even look forward to my refeeds, though, but I've learned that they should NOT be skipped. I think some guys and gals may think they're doing themselves a favor by not taking in the 'extra calories', but if you're truly training hard and are on point with your diet at other times, those carbs really do need to go down. I'm sure the likes of Skip, Lyle McDonald, John Meadows and various others would all agree with me on that.
I have gone very long periods without refeeds before, the major adjustment is that training has to be short and intense, a Doran Yates, Mentzer type approach. If I want to train with more reps and sets then I need a periodic refeed or I'm running on fumes in the gym.

if you are doing real training for strength and want to be effective you need rest days and for sure there are no delt days on the menu. those two jump right out as do 15-20 sets.its just not a routine for optimal strength, and does appear that you are dealing with cns or any of the things that go into "real" strength.

you mention changing routines frequently before too. there is no way you can really comprehend a new method within a cpl months.

just using "DC" training as an example as i know it pretty well and ppl often misunderstand it, i would say that YOU wouldnt even be getting to the understanding point until 2-3 months. closer to three.

like mentioned early you havent put the time into you cns necessary, probably not the pain barrier either.

personally i think most ppl waste way to much time in the gym and put too much focus on exercises that are a waste of time thinking they are bodybuilding.

for years i only did one set as a work set per muscle so for delts that pressing, chest as well.
the heavier i work the more rest i need. there is no way you are doing 15 sets to the max, just not possible. all out is all out n you cant repeat it, you can hit the same wieghts for max effort more then once but the first "set" or part is gona have the most reps, you might be able to repeat the wieght but if you actually went all out the first time, the second you are not hitting the same number, and if you keep doing it until you cant move, your cns is fried.

i have seen many a focused powerlifter diet down a lifter and look beastly even in bb terms. so i dont put much into the bb training vs powerlifter training. especially form someone that didnt take time to build a base with strength stuff. that said, it prob isnt the best idea for someone in there 30s to focus on super heavy weight and more traditional power lifting routine, better to keep the reps higher to not get hurt, and for cns recovery.

as an example for "legs" 1-2 sets of squats all out is all you really need for quads. but do that first set to 20+ reps all out and you are crippled.

As always, bad take. Go tell Russian, Bulgarian, or Conjugate coaches that and they'll laugh in your face. High volume is very useful for strength athletes. High reps on the other hand is not.

As always, bad take. Go tell Russian, Bulgarian, or Conjugate coaches that and they'll laugh in your face. High volume is very useful for strength athletes. High reps on the other hand is not.

not interested in jacking bbs thread here, more so with negativity.
for a dude in his 30s who has not done the work at a younger age, probably those methods are not ideal and may open him up to more injury. keep with the negative attacks bro, i know you need an outlet in your life.
lol
;)

1. I don't take slin cause I don't like the way I feel on it although this last run I did 60iu daily which is the most I have ever run but I felt the best on it this time around.
2. Mostly just some caffeine and sometime an eca stack(except when running slin due to caffeine taking away from the slin pump)
3. My back workout changes all the time now. I have one typed up in this thread somewhere.
How did you break up the 60iu daily?

For a first time gh user , doing a two month cycle at 3 to 4 is on training days would taking not using gh on off weight training days be best tk go down to 2ius on non weight days be more wise for health persceptive?

I would think pre competion even on off weight days 2 is before cardio would be the best?

How did you break up the 60iu daily?
Shit I don't even remember as it was a one time "try it out" thing. I usually run 10iu at a time so I'm guessing I was running 15iu of humalog before each meal (4 out of 6 meals) Sorry I don't remember, I hate slin so it was a once in a while just try it out type of thing, for me and any drug if I feel the side effects out weigh the benefits then it's just a waist of my time and effort and that's how I feel about insulin.

Shit I don't even remember as it was a one time "try it out" thing. I usually run 10iu at a time so I'm guessing I was running 15iu of humalog before each meal (4 out of 6 meals) Sorry I don't remember, I hate slin so it was a once in a while just try it out type of thing, for me and any drug if I feel the side effects out weigh the benefits then it's just a waist of my time and effort and that's how I feel about insulin.
Anytime I go over 10iu I feel like shit. I lose my appetite and feel bad. Is that how you feel on it?

For a first time gh user , doing a two month cycle at 3 to 4 is on training days would taking not using gh on off weight training days be best tk go down to 2ius on non weight days be more wise for health persceptive?

I would think pre competion even on off weight days 2 is before cardio would be the best?
What would I do now? I would use gh only on training days, I would not take it pre workout, I would only take it post workout. This should help lessen a lot of the side effects of gh (elevated blood glucose, rapid increased heart growth and organ growth in general).

Anytime I go over 10iu I feel like shit. I lose my appetite and feel bad. Is that how you feel on it?
Yes! Plus I go hypo no matter how much I eat it seems.

Being a puppet essentially. The three most popular gh/slin protocols are;
1. GH15
2. Mutants
3. Mike Arnolds

All with the same pre-workout dosing pattern. I must have searched a thousand thread pages before I ever touched an IU, they all SWORE better results pre than post.
I just recently switched over to using GH AM or PM rather than only using it pre, from my experience GH without slin pre is counter productive. I was originally worried GH at night would disrupt natural pulses but thats completely bogus. GH isnt cheap to so for the longest time I was afraid to break the norm with it out of fear i'd be wasting it.

Would be appreciative to hear your thoughts on the subject, just post them on your newly revived thread so everyone gets a chance to read.

^^^^^^ from a get big as fucking possible outlook yes I can agree on those protocols, but from a grow and be as safe as possible point of view (and this is just my personal belief and theory) I would stick to a post workout dosing only. Taking gh and slin and then going to the gym on stimulants and what not, going in training hard and increasing your heart rate even more and then introducing some serious IGF raising growth substances can't be good for your heart, I would rather dose those thing post workout after my heart rate has come down and use those substances for recovery purposes only (of course growth and recovery). I just feel there is a higher chance for even more increased heart growth dosing them pre workout then basically giving your heart a workout with those in your system, I'm probably totally wrong but this is what logical thinking brings me to. So I would error on the side of caution and not for sure knowing the effects.

What would I do now? I would use gh only on training days, I would not take it pre workout, I would only take it post workout. This should help lessen a lot of the side effects of gh (elevated blood glucose, rapid increased heart growth and organ growth in general).
Take it with post work carbs and shake, creatine, beta alanine, vitamins. C ?

Take 4 ius all at once?

Take it with post work carbs and shake, creatine, beta alanine, vitamins. C ?

Take 4 ius all at once?
Yes I would take no more than 4iu all post workout. Never mind this if just getting huge is your main goal in lif and you give two fucks about how long you live.

Yes I would take no more than 4iu all post workout. Never mind this if just getting huge is your main goal in lif and you give two fucks about how long you live.

You have mentioned using Human Grade and Generics. In your comment above, is that 4iu HG or Generic?

You have mentioned using Human Grade and Generics. In your comment above, is that 4iu HG or Generic?
Generic, you should be able to use less with pharmacy HGH.

Generic, you should be able to use less with pharmacy HGH.
Most pharma, unless you’re getting it from a nurse friend, is generic or fake anyways. I typically stick to known good generics as well

using it pre training could cause more elevated blood glucose , increased heart growth from the intense training, and organ growth in general from intense training than post training and after your carb and protein shake or meal because all that heart rate is not happening while gh is up. Plus after training your gh will be elevated which is a very important time for growing. Less sides, and better growth..

Is this what you're saying?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear