advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some video of leg training this weekend...

When Dave was on the ground, thats how i feel after your workouts John!

Great video (as always)!

Is Dave nursing a left quad/ham injury? I noticed his left leg was wrapped and near the end he was driving and locking out his right leg much quicker...

as usual, an awesome intensity! I get thrilled watching your video like watching some serious action thriller! and Dave is an animal! he really pushes himself despite all the injuries, I wonder what his wife says about that... prob not good to let your wives see that.:D

Great video (as always)!

Is Dave nursing a left quad/ham injury? I noticed his left leg was wrapped and near the end he was driving and locking out his right leg much quicker...

Dave has a slight groin strain...he has had it for years..lol..I dont think it ever goes away....that and his herniated discs from powerlifting limit him to to using the box...he can't get his arms behind a regular bar too because of his blown shoulders from powerlifting..I remember when he gave me his injury list to work around..I was like WHAT THE F*&*....

But you can see how he still pushes himself....It's always amusing to see the turds criticize his squat depth given the fact it's awesome he can even do what he is doing (4 plates on a safety squat bar up to 8 chains..not too shabby)...

JM

as usual, an awesome intensity! I get thrilled watching your video like watching some serious action thriller! and Dave is an animal! he really pushes himself despite all the injuries, I wonder what his wife says about that... prob not good to let your wives see that.:D

My wife just shakes her head....she thinks I ain't quite right as she puts it...I can't really disagree...

JM

Dave has a slight groin strain...he has had it for years..lol..I dont think it ever goes away....that and his herniated discs from powerlifting limit him to to using the box...he can't get his arms behind a regular bar too because of his blown shoulders from powerlifting..I remember when he gave me his injury list to work around..I was like WHAT THE F*&*....

But you can see how he still pushes himself....It's always amusing to see the turds criticize his squat depth given the fact it's awesome he can even do what he is doing (4 plates on a safety squat bar up to 8 chains..not too shabby)...

JM

I knew he was "kinda dinged up" but didn't realize the extent... Props for being a warrior!

My wife just shakes her head....she thinks I ain't quite right as she puts it...I can't really disagree...

JM

My wife said the same thing this passed leg day. She says we are sadistic lol.

Shelby will be back in 2 weeks so we'll get some footage of that as well...

I haven't been the gym much due to injury etc. Then I get back and do an upper body workout and looking forward to doing legs the next day and there is a fire and it is closed :banghead: Me and a friend visited another gym 2 days ago and only 40 mins left and the girls lets us in for free. Trained legs... all new equipment... felt really good... different angles on machines better feel. Injured back not long ago so mainly stayed on machines.

Leg extension warm ups
Leg Curl lots of reps and little rest in between. Done 4 sets of 25 reps after lots of warm ups.
Walking lunges with 15kg each side... walked for ages back and forwards
Seated hoz leg press... new machine felt amazing... feet very low... decent weight for 15-25 reps. Must of done 200 reps total... burn was insane
Leg press... just repped it out paused and back again till I couldn't take it anymore... 100 reps or so.

Barely has any rest in between sets... couldn't walk for ages. My arse is still killing me from all the lunges.

Your leg videos give me lots of inspiration. That was just a fast workout and obviously still haven't got used to the gym. Gonna go 2moro and do upper body and just get used to the various equipment and new environment. Then the hard stuff will come :D

Thanks for posting another great video. I wish I trained at your gym :)

Just adding this new gym is great but it isn't a typical bodybuilding gym. Upstairs is full of balls and space hopper type things. So alot of them were looking at me probably thinking wtf is this guy on as I sweat profusely on their shiny new flooring :D

Last edited:
I must admit when I saw the title I was hoping it was a Ross thread.

I must admit when I saw the title I was hoping it was a Ross thread.

He broke a new pr on leg press the other day... he texted three seperate people during one set only. How good is that? Give him alittle more respect... new pr's on leg press and loads more :D

He broke a new pr on leg press the other day... he texted three seperate people during one set only. How good is that? Give him alittle more respect... new pr's on leg press and loads more :D

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHH:D:D:D

I used to feel real hardcore after one finishing set of widowmaker...

...:)

NOW THAT WAS INTENSITY!!!!!!!

I wish my gym had a safety squat bar:(

I love the intensity John. Must be nice to be able to train at such a hardcore place. My gym is more hardcore than most big gyms, but nothing like that. I'm a little jealous.:D:D

BTW I don't know how Dave trains in sweats and a hoody with all that intensity. Does he do it for any specific reason or is he just cold natured?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear