over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Someone PLEASE help me with my appetite

what do u mean a break from lifting and eating? i always goto the gym, and my body always needs food to survive!

You are most likely overtrained and your body doesn't want to keep pounding the food and the weight. Take a week or two off from lifting and start eating things that sound like they taste better. Eat an egg sandwich or a hamburger or something. Still healthy but not a bodybuilder diet. It will give your mind and body a break and you'll be ready to hit it harder when you come back.

this is what I was saying also. find something else for a short time, then get back at it

Exactly. Find something else to take up your time and give yourself a break man. You can't go 100% nonstop all the time. I was having trouble shoveling the food down and was getting tired of it so I took a week off and ate whatever I felt like that was still healthy. I had a lot of egg 'n toasts.. lol

You are most likely overtrained and your body doesn't want to keep pounding the food and the weight. Take a week or two off from lifting and start eating things that sound like they taste better. Eat an egg sandwich or a hamburger or something. Still healthy but not a bodybuilder diet. It will give your mind and body a break and you'll be ready to hit it harder when you come back.

Exactly. Find something else to take up your time and give yourself a break man. You can't go 100% nonstop all the time. I was having trouble shoveling the food down and was getting tired of it so I took a week off and ate whatever I felt like that was still healthy. I had a lot of egg 'n toasts.. lol

I havent been hitting it that hard for very long, i took a break a couple months ago.

I also do not enjoy going out and doing stuff.

I drink most my meals, I drink at least 4-5 protein shakes a day, 3 just whey and water, 1-2 blended meals. The only thing i can do is drink shakes, its really depressing. Its starting to put me in a bad mood at work and around friends because im always hungry, cant satisfy that hunger so it puts me in a irritated mood, but at the same time i gain weight because the random 2 am junk food cravings.

I dunno.

Big A, you say the B12 is nowhere near enough, comparing it to 50mg of test, so if 2ml B12 = 50mg of test in this analogy are you saying every 4-5 days I should take 8ml of B12? Cause that would be more like 400mg of test. but that is a shit load of B12.

This is the Synthelamin B12 Appetite Stimulator.

sounds like there might be something else going on. Get happy, find some fun things to do, don't worry about it too much. Sometimes when a little down, things like appetite go down too. The food should be enjoyable, but so should alot of other things.
maybe you could try and drink most of your meals. at least you'll be getting some nutrtion in and not feel like you r forcing it until you normalize.
Stay up, it will come back

Sorry bro, I skipped right over this one.

I wish i found things fun to do, i really do not enjoy going out. I spend most my time at home.

I do drink most of them, and I could do that forever, but who wants to switch to liquid shakes when I could be enjoying an amazing breakfast lunch and dinner every day.

FML

I havent been hitting it that hard for very long, i took a break a couple months ago.

I also do not enjoy going out and doing stuff.

I drink most my meals, I drink at least 4-5 protein shakes a day, 3 just whey and water, 1-2 blended meals. The only thing i can do is drink shakes, its really depressing. Its starting to put me in a bad mood at work and around friends because im always hungry, cant satisfy that hunger so it puts me in a irritated mood, but at the same time i gain weight because the random 2 am junk food cravings.

ok so you can't eat or you can eat? I am either tired or you have changed since the first post. :banghead:

I don't know where you got your Synthelamin info from but Big A is the man when it comes to that stuff so you don't need to second guess it not being enough. Its not enough. Try 1ml twice a day for a week and then drop back to 1ml ED after that. I use 1ml ED and find it does give me more energy and increased appetite.

I don't know where you got your Synthelamin info from but Big A is the man when it comes to that stuff so you don't need to second guess it not being enough. Its not enough. Try 1ml twice a day for a week and then drop back to 1ml ED after that. I use 1ml ED and find it does give me more energy and increased appetite.

no no no, i wasnt doubting Big A at all trust me, i was just asking him to clarify so i can get the right dosage. Big A is the man and just him commenting on my post made me happy.

Thanks Mota, this is exaxtly the advice i was looking for, ill start that today.

ok so you can't eat or you can eat? I am either tired or you have changed since the first post. :banghead:

I cant eat, I feel hungry, wherein my stomach feels empty and has that FEED ME feeling, but i do not get a craving at all for anything, food does NOT sound good. The only thing I can get down on a regular basis is Shakes. When I try to eat food its like chewing cardboard.

I feel the hunger, but cannot satisfy it cause I cant get anything down. And if I do its forced, and rare.

heres an example, yesterday my stomach was saying eat or im gonna stab you, so I went to Ruth's Chris steak house, ordered the Filet with all my favorite sides. I ate 2 bites of the filet (if u havent had their steak, its unbelievable) and a few bites of the mashed potatoes, took the rest home and gave it to my roommate. FML

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

heres an example, yesterday my stomach was saying eat or im gonna stab you, so I went to Ruth's Chris steak house, ordered the Filet with all my favorite sides. I ate 2 bites of the filet (if u havent had their steak, its unbelievable) and a few bites of the mashed potatoes, took the rest home and gave it to my roommate. FML

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

sounds like Anorexia Nervosa. I would start researching methods for combatting this and see which works best for you.

Mind and Body Connection of Hunger
Hunger is a primary motivation. Despite strong beliefs that hunger is caused biologically, this motivation is controlled not just by physiology, but also psychology as well. There are two kinds of hungers; one is caused physiologically, and the other is caused psychologically. What makes human beings different from animals is we eat not only to feed our bodies to satiate physiological hunger, but also to feed our minds to satiate psychological hunger as well. Although these two kinds of hunger interchangeably cause hunger by affecting one another, putting some food in our mouth is not necessarily the right way to feed our psychological hunger. Problems like eating disorders and obesity could occur because we mistakenly keep tying to satiate our psychological hunger by eating food. Until we realize that we need to feed our mind with something, rather than eating, we can not feel satiated. Until we recognize it is our mind, not our body which needs food, we cannot be satisfied with what we put in our mouth. Thus, hunger is not only about how the body changes physiologically, it is about how our body and mind together are well fed, not just by the food that one can put in their mouth, but also by the whole environment around us.

Source- Hunger and Eating

Good Luck bro

I dont know what your training and cardio plan is looking like but if your not doing cardio... you may want to start some, this can help pick up the appetite..

I seem to eat a lot more than most people and keep a steady appetite year round and i know a lot has to do with the fact that my off season doesnt deviate drastically from my contest prep.. actually i know i eat more food when im prepping for a show because im doing more cardio and more intense..

Are you taking any medications or drugs? If so, which ones?

Also, try changing up your schedule, sometimes the same old routine can cause one to become depressed and stagnant, and they don't realize it until they do something new down the road. Staying at home is great, I love it too, but try going somewhere new and fun for yourself. Not saying you are a drag either, just a suggestion:)

I agree with Alex, sometimes cardio helps stimulate appeite for me as well. Might be worth a try.

BMJ

Are you taking any medications or drugs? If so, which ones?

Also, try changing up your schedule, sometimes the same old routine can cause one to become depressed and stagnant, and they don't realize it until they do something new down the road. Staying at home is great, I love it too, but try going somewhere new and fun for yourself. Not saying you are a drag either, just a suggestion:)

I agree with Alex, sometimes cardio helps stimulate appeite for me as well. Might be worth a try.

BMJ

Im on a cycle, but this has been happening before i started the cycle. I thought the cycle would help level it back out and get my appetite going again.

And I really dont enjoy going out and doing anything, so that suggestion wouldnt help me, cause it would just put me in a bad mood.

Alex A said:
I dont know what your training and cardio plan is looking like but if your not doing cardio... you may want to start some, this can help pick up the appetite..

I seem to eat a lot more than most people and keep a steady appetite year round and i know a lot has to do with the fact that my off season doesnt deviate drastically from my contest prep.. actually i know i eat more food when im prepping for a show because im doing more cardio and more intense..

As for cardio, I do 3 days a week, 30-45 mins either in the pool or on the bike.

Im gonna try upping the B12 for a week or so see how that works.

sounds like Anorexia Nervosa. I would start researching methods for combatting this and see which works best for you.

Mind and Body Connection of Hunger
Hunger is a primary motivation. Despite strong beliefs that hunger is caused biologically, this motivation is controlled not just by physiology, but also psychology as well. There are two kinds of hungers; one is caused physiologically, and the other is caused psychologically. What makes human beings different from animals is we eat not only to feed our bodies to satiate physiological hunger, but also to feed our minds to satiate psychological hunger as well. Although these two kinds of hunger interchangeably cause hunger by affecting one another, putting some food in our mouth is not necessarily the right way to feed our psychological hunger. Problems like eating disorders and obesity could occur because we mistakenly keep tying to satiate our psychological hunger by eating food. Until we realize that we need to feed our mind with something, rather than eating, we can not feel satiated. Until we recognize it is our mind, not our body which needs food, we cannot be satisfied with what we put in our mouth. Thus, hunger is not only about how the body changes physiologically, it is about how our body and mind together are well fed, not just by the food that one can put in their mouth, but also by the whole environment around us.

Source- Hunger and Eating

Good Luck bro

thanks for the reply, but im not losing weight

thanks for the reply, but im not losing weight

yea it doesn't mean you are losing weight it means you have an eating disorder. you stated you're drinking shakes, so your getting calroies there. I was simply suggesting look into the disorder and combatives and see if it will help you. wish you luck man.

Im on a cycle, but this has been happening before i started the cycle. I thought the cycle would help level it back out and get my appetite going again.

And I really dont enjoy going out and doing anything, so that suggestion wouldnt help me, cause it would just put me in a bad mood.

What are you taking and how much? Orals?

No other rec drugs, prescription meds? OTC pain relievers, etc, etc?

BMJ

I don't know if it is still available but back in the day i used periactin.
This stuff made me ravenous. Only drawback I found was It made me sleepy.
Before that though I would probably try what Big A suggests with dosing
frequency. My need to feed has been lame lately so I think I will give the
those products a shot

i have synthetic thc capsules that make you hungry like you smoked...i hate weed so i dont use them but everyone who has used them ends up eating after taking them!lol

Back in the day I would have one rolled up waiting in the ashtray..and the better it is the more of an appetite it gave me..but that is no longer an option for me anymore. How about the research peps, GHRP-6 makes me very hungry..it's great for bulking, but some don't get the same effects.Works for me though.

i didn't read all the posts but if you want to eat, maybe you should try equipose...it ruined my cut...i had to stop using it because i was hungry ALL the time
used it at 450mg a week.

To me it's hard to give you an effective reply. Reason being there may be something wrong either physically or mentally. Have you had a full blood test recently (especially liver)?

Whey protein actually send signals to your brain saying you are not hungry. It's not uncommon to struggle with food for an hour or so after drinks. For you this period may be longer. Therefore having 4 drinks per day could dramatically reduce your ability to eat (doesn't necessarily have to be hunger).

I would start doing fasted cardio first thing in the morning. It doesn't have to be completely fasted. If your trying to gain weight I would have some aminos/protein in your system for the cardio.

GHRP-6 should make you crazy hungry although this can subside within a few weeks. Keep with the B12 too as that can be good... Synthetek's is the best by far.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws