over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Someone using my name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since you pay sponsor fees there, you may just be able to get away with preaching that aliens ARE NOT the cause of human civilization. Or that no one is trying to assassinate the "Dear Leader" or "Fate of the Nation". Or "God" as some one suggest.

Here you can say the same thing with no sponsor fees. And there are no Gods.

But if you stop paying your fees, and contend that you don't prescribe your clients 300mg of tren ace a day (because that may not be the best idea except for the 1%), well then you would become....

FILT.

Hopefully others will adopt that attitude...

But when the language of the day is Acetato, we know what time it is.

P.S. I have nothing but respect for you Rearden. But I have my suspicions if you tried this on your home board you would be..

BAN

Not getting trying to get into any pissing match so please don't take it that way but there are no sponsor fees-or at least I have never been asked to pay any. Maybe at some time back but not for a good amount of time. Second, no one prescribes 300mg of tren a ed. I have never once seen that prescribed. It is said that top pros run that in the preps which is needed to shred out that amount of mass plus fat from slin. But it's not prescribed-simply said people run it. I think that's a misconception that it seems people say but it is not told to some 200lb bodybuilder that they should run 300mg of tren ed. Finally, rearden could absolutely post that on the site you are referring to and not be banned. He would be banned if he came in here and talked bad/down about that board. Just like if I went in another board and talked crap about the mods here-I would expect to get banned on this site. Lots of us are on multiple forums. We enjoy this lifestyle and want to gain as much knowledge as possible from as many people as possible and there are some very intelligent people here-just like there and on a couple other forums. If you are on a forum it should be to learn, contribute where you can, and not worry about shit talking and all that. Again, not trying to talk any shit-I enjoy that board, this board, and anasci and enjoy what I gain-like lots of people-from all. Just my .02.

So it's 200mg a day on the "trenbolona"... Never said anything about weight. Just to never believe the 50mg...Quote if you want.

See link.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=421561.0

Yes there are sponsor fees. If you ever looked, you would see they have been warned in the past to pay their dues on time. Of course, only if you have "wizard" status would you ever see this.

People have already been warned about the "Filt" from here posting there and being "BAN". I wouldn't suggest post under the same name there as you do here. Or not posting enough. Neither which, by the way, would be a ban-able offense here.

There can be no pissing match. What I have said are facts, not opinions.

Good day Sir.

Not getting trying to get into any pissing match so please don't take it that way but there are no sponsor fees-or at least I have never been asked to pay any. Maybe at some time back but not for a good amount of time. Second, no one prescribes 300mg of tren a ed. I have never once seen that prescribed. It is said that top pros run that in the preps which is needed to shred out that amount of mass plus fat from slin. But it's not prescribed-simply said people run it. I think that's a misconception that it seems people say but it is not told to some 200lb bodybuilder that they should run 300mg of tren ed. Finally, rearden could absolutely post that on the site you are referring to and not be banned. He would be banned if he came in here and talked bad/down about that board. Just like if I went in another board and talked crap about the mods here-I would expect to get banned on this site. Lots of us are on multiple forums. We enjoy this lifestyle and want to gain as much knowledge as possible from as many people as possible and there are some very intelligent people here-just like there and on a couple other forums. If you are on a forum it should be to learn, contribute where you can, and not worry about shit talking and all that. Again, not trying to talk any shit-I enjoy that board, this board, and anasci and enjoy what I gain-like lots of people-from all. Just my .02.

Well since you pay sponsor fees there, you may just be able to get away with preaching that aliens ARE NOT the cause of human civilization. Or that no one is trying to assassinate the "Dear Leader" or "Fate of the Nation". Or "God" as some one suggest.

Here you can say the same thing with no sponsor fees. And there are no Gods.

But if you stop paying your fees, and contend that you don't prescribe your clients 300mg of tren ace a day (because that may not be the best idea except for the 1%), well then you would become....

FILT.

Hopefully others will adopt that attitude...

But when the language of the day is Acetato, we know what time it is.

P.S. I have nothing but respect for you Rearden. But I have my suspicions if you tried this on your home board you would be..

BAN

Wow, just wow.

So it's 200mg a day on the "trenbolona"... Never said anything about weight. Just to never believe the 50mg...Quote if you want.

See link.
how to become a competetive modern bodybuild,,guide for the morons,,bible index

Yes there are sponsor fees. If you ever looked, you would see they have been warned in the past to pay their dues on time. Of course, only if you have "wizard" status would you ever see this.

People have already been warned about the "Filt" from here posting there and being "BAN". I wouldn't suggest post under the same name there as you do here. Or not posting enough. Neither which, by the way, would be a ban-able offense here.

There can be no pissing match. What I have said are facts, not opinions.

Good day Sir.

You seem agry bro? I will leave it at this-did you actually read what you linked? Says pros run 200mg of tren a ed and don't believe it when they say 50mg ed. Do you not believe that? Also says tren changes occur at 150-250mg ed. Again, do you not agree. You can read stuff on this very board that agrees with this statement-that tren really shines at 150mg +. Never personally ran it that high but I am at 125mg ed and it's a perfect combo of results vs sides for me which is why I haven't gone higher. I know I don't have the mass, like stated in your quote, to run 200-300 ed so I dont. Says some run 300mg a day but it depends on your goals, mass, and your overall conditioning. I have to once again say that I believe that pros run 300mg. Wouldn't surprise me if some didn't run higher in the last weeks of a prep. But if you disagree-that's cool man. We can all have our opinions.

Finally, I am the one who let rearden know someone was using his name on here. Whether the kid was trying to troll, be funny, or just liked the name-as someone who makes money off their name as a prep coach I would want to know this. Wouldn't you? I sent the rearden metal a PM on here and asked if he was the same and he didn't respond-that is why I let the real rearden know. If my reputation was my living I would want to know and so would you. And I post with the same name on here, there, and anasci and I am not worried about being banned. Don't know where you are getting your information from. Since rearden is a mod there and I brought it to his attention-wouldn't I be banned if the "truths" you are talking about were in fact truths and not some misconceptions like you seem to have an issue from years ago from the board you linked (which I don't frequent because it's way to much pissing matches and not enough information like other forums).

Either way-again I will continue to learn from there, here, and anasci and contribute where I can because that should be why you join a forum. Seems you have an issue, which is your right whether you issues is correct or wrong, but it doesn't matter. Just want correct information said just like if someone on say...bb.com or another forum was saying incorrect information about this site I would say something.

Enough of it. We do not care about that forum here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was the one who ban RM. ReardenMetal is gh15 right hand man. Don't play fucking dumb on me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_