over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

something felt off, had bloodwork done

s39will

Registered
i was thinkin that maybe i had a low dosed batch off test
been just draggin my ass to workouts, achey and low libido

went to dr up by my work for blood pressure, it had been high 140/88 for some time, but had been in the 150-160 range for a few weeks
he put me on lisinopril and saw that i did trt so wanted to check w some blood work

i had been on 500mg test e and 300mg masteron for 6 weeks or so proir to this test. i split the dose bi weekly and did 250iu hcg the day before and 12.5 armosin the day after

my total test was 1153
free test 47.6
estradol 41.6

hdl 36
ldl138

i thought for sure the test would be lower, the estrogen was high and im thinkin its the culprit

the dr asked imeadiatly when we went over the results how much test i was using , i admitted that i was going way over my prescribed amount thinking my body had adjusted and it took more to compensate for low test symptoms

he said back it down to 150mg and i would feel better and everything looked good

ive ran this test/mast combo at those dosages many times for extended periods and felt like a bull

input from you guys would be appreciated

go with drs advice

i thinking to take the armosin to eod ????

i attached the full report

thx

Attachments

• blood work may 12.pdf
    60.8 KB · Views: 749
all in all doesnt look bad at all , LDL is a little high , are you taking anyhting for that like red yeast rice , CoQ-10 or fishoil!

the only thing that cought my eye is your test level , mine is off the chart with only 400mg legit test cyp a week at 35yrs old

Your total test should be WAY higher than 1153 on 500mg per week.

who's test are you running my tt levels stay between 1000-1200 @ 200mg test cyp.

suppliments

ive had the cq10 and red rice yeast in past need to get some again
the cq10 is expensive stuff!

been on fishoil , glucosamine , milk thistle ,dhea

im 43 yrs old

might have to bite the bullet and get some script test, its about 200$ tho

ive had mixed luck w ug test , some was im sure just as good if not better, felt difference in days

who's test are you running my tt levels stay between 1000-1200 @ 200mg test cyp.

im hesitant to name a sponsor
theres some test in there ,,my norm #s are in the 500s
im just not sure how high they would be on proper dosed test
and the mast might have something to do with it, just a wild theory

my main concern for right now is why im feeling like this when my test is up there

libido has been way down along with tired but dont sleep well, both are indicators for me

im hesitant to name a sponsor
theres some test in there ,,my norm #s are in the 500s
im just not sure how high they would be on proper dosed test
and the mast might have something to do with it, just a wild theory

my main concern for right now is why im feeling like this when my test is up there

libido has been way down along with tired but dont sleep well, both are indicators for me

This board is 100% open and HONEST, please feel free to name the source.

How long ago did you do a shot before you had blood drawn?

You should give blood. Get your hematocrit down some. That will help.

You also need to get your Estradiol down. Go ahead and crank up the aromasin for a week at 12.5 ED. Then back down to EOD.

You also need to get your Estradiol down. Go ahead and crank up the aromasin for a week at 12.5 ED. Then back down to EOD.

HCT and HGB looked ok really.

Exactly. I run in the mid 600s on just 100 mg/wk. If the OP was taking 500 mg/wk and his total T was just 1200 then it is really underdosed. Like you said, 200 mg/wk should have put him at 1200. Some guys need more but that seems insane.

Yeah, post up the thieving sponsor who is selling bunk!!!

Just kidding.

Please don't start another drama thread. If you have doubts about the quality, contact the sponsor. If the sponsor doesn't give you a satisfactory answer, then contact a Mod.

You are doing the right thing by not fueling all the drama queens around here. Like really. Like.

Yeah, post up the thieving sponsor who is selling bunk!!!

Just kidding.

Please don't start another drama thread. If you have doubts about the quality, contact the sponsor. If the sponsor doesn't give you a satisfactory answer, then contact a Mod.

You are doing the right thing by not fueling all the drama queens around here. Like really. Like.

Dude, no one said anything definitive about the product in question, people simply asked, out of curiousity, who the source was. This is Professional Muscle and that type of info is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to us.

This is the reason why I tell anyone even considering going on true HRT to do it the right way and go through a doctor to get it with a script. With the UG stuff you really never know for sure what the hell you are getting, and it doesnt matter who the source is because there is always going to be the chance that an inconsistency might come up.

Dude, no one said anything definitive about the product in question, people simply asked, out of curiousity, who the source was. This is Professional Muscle and that type of info is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to us.

The first part of your post is dishonest. And you are the #1 drama queen on this board. The only reason I made my post is because I saw you sniffing around on the thread. One guy has a questionable experience and you think the sponsor should have to endure the witch hunt? That is exactly what you are attempting to instigate. Dude!

Ps. Why do you even care, with legs like yours you don't expect anyone to beliieve you take steroids. :love:

thats where i was leaning

the armosin has been twice a week after inj
so i was leaning for going to eod at least while running anything high than trt dose

question tho , with just about everything i will usully notice something , a funny taste in my mouth or stuffy nose , whatever you notice diff things
armosin is one i just havent ever really noticed anything

with ed for a week once i start to maybe feel better would it be a good idea to switch to eod or just run a week

from what ive read to low can be as bad as to high

thx

Aromasin needs to be dosed daily because of it's half life. Not the same as arimidex. Try the smallest possible dose ED and go up from there if you aren't getting the necessary response. 6.25mg/ED split in two doses morning and night if your tabs allow for it.

I can't download files on my phone…… did you have a Thyroid,SHBG or Cortisol panels pulled?
Whats the ranges for your FT?

And really in the big picture a E2 of 41 and a TT level of 1153 shouldn't make you feel drug down, your E2 isn't that high.

This one is easy!

1. Your aromasin has a halflife of 8.9 hours! Peak suppression happens after only 12 hours, after that, E2 is climbing!

2. Your E2 level on your bloodwork is FINE, but you are yo-yoing. You don't need more aromasin, you need to dose it at least once daily in smaller amounts.

3. Blood pressure medication is NOT the answer, REAL cardio is the answer, and if that doesn't work lower your dose until it does. Cardio will take care of your lipids AND your BP. It can't be lazy either, it needs to be good HARD cardio, watching your heart rate, getting it to a adequate level, and keeping it there for 30min+

4. The way you are feeling is probably from the elevated BP, it is elevated because your heart is out of shape, medication will not get your heart in shape, it will just mask the symptoms.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear