advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Something funny went thru my head today....

Tman2002

Registered
These 2 kids were hogging all the dumbells today, they must have seen someone doing supersets. Anyway every dumbell I needed they had. I politley asked if they were using one of them and they replied "we are doing supersets, we'll be done in a minute though". Well about ten minutes later they are still sitting around a circle of weights and the thought of them being pinned by on the floor with 90's on thier feet and others running up thier arms and legs went thru my head. I could even put one up by thier neck that would be great. What would you guys think walking into the weight room and seeing that? BWHAHAHAHA

Dude, i've thrown 90's at kids like that before. I'll politely ask to work in and if i get a flat out no, or someone who's taking their sweet ass time. i'll let them know that I don't appreciate their rudeness.

its funny,we have those too:) they take a weights sit for like 10 15 min or talks on the phone,and if you ask nicely can i use it and they give me a look and say something bad,i just starting smileing,and just take them anyway.i just use it give them back,and they just has nothing to say.i did that few times.but now they are very nice to me and we get along.

lol
this has happened soooo many times to me
ill ask NICELY if i can either grab the DBs for a set or if i can work in, if they flat out say no, ill usually flip and say something that makes me feel cool at that particular time, yea im shallow but theyr weak BWAAAahahahahaha
frk

Tman2002 said:
These 2 kids were hogging all the dumbells today, they must have seen someone doing supersets. Anyway every dumbell I needed they had. I politley asked if they were using one of them and they replied "we are doing supersets, we'll be done in a minute though". Well about ten minutes later they are still sitting around a circle of weights....

Next time just walk up and take what you need. Members like that should
be kicked out.
:mad:

That's why I go into the gym at 9 pm...when hardly anyone is there. I hate going during the day or evening when it is packed and some dumbass is trying to use 3 pieces of equipment at once. I usually use one of the machines while he is doing "supersets" just out of spite. Then when he approaches and asks me how many sets I have left...I say 10-12!

This is funny!

The other day these two really skinny kids in wifebeaters were doing super sets for bicep curls. They started with 50's - did one pathetic rep, then to the 45's - did one more half-assed rep - and so on... The best part is, whichever kid wasn't working at the time was taking pics with a cameraphone. The gym's manager, a very hot 25 year old girl, walked up to them and asked to keep the phone until they were done. They handed it right over. She was laughing as she walked away from them...

A better one...
About 10 years ago, maybe more, I was working out at a very hardcore old-school "musclehead" gym in Queens. The owner, Jose, was a very jacked-to-the-gills classic meathead, and was preparing for a show. He had a pretty nasty attitude to begin with, especially around contest prep time! So, he was doing incline presses (heavy), and a big fat kid walks right in front of him mid-set. As he's passing, the kid trips over Jose's foot. Jose racks the weight and starts screaming at the kid, who's at this point about 60 feet away from Jose.

Jose's like "You stupid piece of shit, are you a retard... etc." The kid, apparently overwhelmed at the rage, simply says "Sorry." and turns to walk away. Jose picks up a 45 lb plate, and like a frisbee, wings it at the kid. The kid runs for the door and Jose's 45 lb plate winds up smashing 3 huge mirrored walls. We all started laughing uncontrollably - even Jose. That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a gym.

billbomb said:
Next time just walk up and take what you need. Members like that should
be kicked out.
:mad:

and if they have something to say ... well kick them in the teeth !!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member