over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Something funny

method2madness

Registered
Something funny happened today. It was leg day and as usual I hit them as hard as I can because I don't want to lose mass should I ever decide to compete again. I supersetted seated leg curls with extensions for 7 or 8 sets to start. I then went over to the hack and did 4 prep sets with a standard amount of weight before I started to push myself. Worked up to 235lbs and on the first set of the when I was at the bottom of the movement I let out the loudest fart that I have ever let out in the gym. No shame, no embarrasment, I worked my ass off (almost literally) and I wanted everyone to know it.

Something funny happened today. It was leg day and as usual I hit them as hard as I can because I don't want to lose mass should I ever decide to compete again. I supersetted seated leg curls with extensions for 7 or 8 sets to start. I then went over to the hack and did 4 prep sets with a standard amount of weight before I started to push myself. Worked up to 235lbs and on the first set of the when I was at the bottom of the movement I let out the loudest fart that I have ever let out in the gym. No shame, no embarrasment, I worked my ass off (almost literally) and I wanted everyone to know it.
You know what they say . . . a working horse is a farting horse.

SMELLING FARTS POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS:

Early clinical studies on AP39(hydrogen sulphide) have only been done in animals. Here’s what the research suggests the compound may be able to do in humans:

Lower blood pressure.
A 2015 studyTrusted Source found AP39 may make blood vessel walls less stiff.

Treat heart attack and stroke.
A 2018 studyTrusted Source suggests AP39 may widen blood vessels and make them pump blood more efficiently, which can treat a heart attack or reduce the chances of stroke.

Improve kidney health..
A 2016 study Trusted Source suggests AP39 may treat kidneys damaged by inflammation.

Protect your brain.
A 2015 studyTrusted Source suggests AP39 may protect the brain from damage after a heart attack. A 2016 studyTrusted Source suggests it may prevent dementia or Alzheimer’s Trusted Source.

Reduce the effects of aging.
A 2018 studyTrusted Source suggests AP39 may protect cell structures that weaken over time.

The idea at the center of all these studies is that hydrogen sulfide reduces the effects of oxidative stress on cells. This helps them stay strong and last longer.

I only offend my dog if that happens to me. I would be super embarrassed to do that in a public gym!

Cage

Hell yeah man up! That happened to me on seated cable row once. Not to many heard it I guess but a lady she’s a regular just looked at me and was embarrassed but I kept on rowing 💪

Hell yeah man up! That happened to me on seated cable row once. Not to many heard it I guess but a lady she’s a regular just looked at me and was embarrassed but I kept on rowing 💪
I figure that everyone at that gym knows who I am and what I do so no need to be embarrased for working as hard as I normally do.

Loss of smell, think COVID.

Can’t smell peanut butter, think dementia.

I think there is some link between the ‘nose nerve’ and cognitive ability. Interesting.

I've unfortunately had this happen to me more than once. I'm probably known as "the farter" at my gym by now 😭

Lol! Only time I ever got pinned on a leg press... I was alone later in the evening in a back room of a major city gym. Heavy set and could feel the fart building. What happens? This smoking hot fitness chick walks in and proceeds to set up right behind me. No way I could generate the force on that last rep and not blast ass. Stayed classy, took it like a man and slithered out. Went to the rest room and released the beast. Was the right call.

Love it. Acted like a true professional.

Haha awesome.

Y’all ever get the walking farts like after a cheat day? You just try to hold it in but every step a mini fart gets out

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws