over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Something I need to share

And folks lets also welcome #4 Moron to thread..

I don't see the hate on JJoe here. I mean to get CAUGHT with a little stuff requires some serious burning of bridges(at a personal level), to get caught with a lot of stuff means high volume dealing and/or burning bridges. Just ajdos reaction alone I can see why people didn't take a liking to him.

Even in another thread where he was mouthing off to me with light and lame name-calling, it's no surprise people can develop a vendetta against him. To get caught with a little amount of stuff means A LOT of people do not like you.

Regardless of that, and not knowing of any circumstance, you have provided a lot to the board. And despite what I said, I do wish the best for you in the future.

This is # 3 Moron to thread..

Wow. A simple question, reason I ask is this can I simply get arrrested and say I know a dealer and based on hear say they scram and set up a huge operation where the feds are involved? Based on what ive read most dealers get busted because besides gear they were also dealing recs.

--bigm

Wow. A simple question, reason I ask is this can I simply get arrrested and say I know a dealer and based on hear say they scram and set up a huge operation where the feds are involved? Based on what ive read most dealers get busted because besides gear they were also dealing recs.

--bigm

Don't take it to heart, my man. Norbit's nothing special.

As to your point, yes usually rec's are the serious denominator in these busts, but I do not know in ajdos's case. It is NOT unfair to speculate, as he made this thread to inform us. If he wishes to inform us, that's his choice. I'm sure a lot of us would like the whole story, but again, that's his choice.

In my judgement, I do not think it was rec's.

Last edited:
Ahh ok, thanks sl1ced, thats all I was asking. It really sucks the big deal they make for gear in this country.

--bigm

Damn my parents said I was special and very smart.

Don't take it to heart, my man. Norbit's nothing special.

As to your point, yes usually rec's are the serious denominator in these busts, but I do not know in ajdos's case. It is NOT unfair to speculate, as he made this thread to inform us. If he wishes to inform us, that's his choice. I'm sure a lot of us would like the whole story, but again, that's his choice.

In my judgement, I do not think it was rec's.

I don't know why everyone is giving the OP such a hard time. Whether he had a cycles worth, enough to blast for a year straight or was selling some vials on the side, it is still a shitty situation.

I'm sure most of the people in this thread have done something or been in a situation at one point in time that could have gotten them a year or more.

Good luck bro. Keep your head up.

Last edited:
who's the victim of your "crime"? oh yeah there is no victim. another victimless bullshit drug charge!

best of luck.

I don't know why everyone is giving the OP such a hard time. Whether he had a cycles worth, enough to blast for a year straight or was selling some vials on the side, it is still a shitty situation.

I'm sure most of the people in this thread have done something or been in a situation at one point in time that could have gotten them a year or more.

Good luck bro. Keep your head up.

same here. who cares if he got caught with 1000 oils or 20, i wouldnt judge him either way and i could care less what he got caught with. its a shitty situation for the guy and alot of us can get caught up very easily and get in trouble for something just on a smaller scale. i wish him the best!

That is why I get pissed who cares about the amount or whatever. Good post get it in ya.

same here. who cares if he got caught with 1000 oils or 20, i wouldnt judge him either way and i could care less what he got caught with. its a shitty situation for the guy and alot of us can get caught up very easily and get in trouble for something just on a smaller scale. i wish him the best!

I agree. I really don't care. I just don't see the necessity to be rude when someone asked, and put into question was it your behavior that got you caught or your actual "crime"? That's none of my business, and that's fair enough.

Its actually laughable some of the comments and conjecture Im reading, my case is a matter of public record and has been since Jan 2012. It was posted all over the internet by people looking simply to make fun of the fact I am going to prison. There was no recs, or guns, involved or I would be looking at more time.
Bottom line is the Feds didnt come after me for having a few bottles of gear, but do I have to spell that out to all the 21 year old steroid lawyers on the forum now?
I think if you read the OP and read between the lines you can see exactly what was going on, I have no need to re-hash or relive the last 3 years of this bullshit in a post.
In other words, use some common fucking sense...if you have any.

AJ, I'm sorry you are going throug this...at least you are a step closer to having it behind you. Keep your chin up and hopefully the time will pass quickly...

I hate to think that people can be so hateful as to try and get someone else in trouble out of spite or whatever the circumstances are....it says a lot about the people involved...and the closer you are to the top, the more hate you have coming your way.

My older brother was arrested Jan 2012, Friday the 13th. He finally had a court case in November where he pleaded guilty to poss. of controlled substance...this is in Alabama, one of the toughest drug law states. He had one (1) 25mg adderal in his pocket that was his gf's. He was sentenced to 23 months time...he will get out March 15th. This was a state charge but still....point being, people can speculate all they want, and as you pointed out there are many factors....no reason to question what you shared...all of that is over.

As for the dog, maybe have a few worn shirts or pants so the person looking after him can put an article of clothing in his crate/bedding and refresh with a new one from time to time to help ease him. Who knows, the smell may be comforting.

Aj, how many units were your charged with? 15 months is pretty excessive for only a couple hundred units. I know several people who did fed time for steroids, and they were all charged with the maximum amount (80,000 units)....and they only got 18 months. Did you have a pretty lengthy criminal history they are using against you? Or do you just have a lot of enhancements?

Before I go into detail, this post is not some attention whoring post or pitty party its about something that happened to me and I want to get people to understand how easy it can be to have it happen to anyone on a forum.
Its not meant to scare but to just share some facts I learned the hard way and hopefully it will help some others not fall into the same traps I did.

Approximately 3 years ago I was busted by the Feds for AAS. I can only tell you how hard it has been to deal with a long dragged out case that was stretched 3years for seemingly no reason, it looked cut and dry from the beginning but as my first lawyer told me, the Feds are ridiculously slow.
I was caught up in a racket in which I will not go into details about, but I had made some enemies over the years on the boards. These enemies had collected my personal information, name, family, SSN#, bank info all sorts of stuff, and passed it around to anyone who didnt like me.
Eventually one of these people just so happened to get himself busted and spun a lovely story how I was a cook for a big lab. With the new found info the Feds came right after me.
Even after my initial bust it took over a year and a half for them to officially charge me with something. Finally I was charged last Jan. People on the forums flipped out, it was all this 'he got busted AGAIN' which was not true, it was the same case. I had to relive all the shit talk and rumors all over again , how I was a rat and all the pseudo 21 yr old lawyers from the bodybuilding boards threw in their 2 cents, the haters used the opportunity to embellish and lie even further, most these pussies have never been through the legal system and surely arent lawyers or attorneys.....but there I was again, beaten down with bullshit and lies.
Most people used the information as a source of entertainment on their forums, a way to act security minded and throw up a front of safety and security their forums simply do not have.
Let me stop here for a moment, I could have easily never told a soul about my legal problems, furthermore having staffed many forums and knowing most forums software and security protocols -it would have been easy enough to come back under an alter....however I didnt, I have always been ajdos, and on a couple forums Lawnjanitor....everyone knows this.
I have been open and honest, and tried to enlighten people about what I have been going through.
Some people listened, most however wanted my head on a platter, I guess it makes them feel more secure. At the end of the day I learned very quickly who my real forum friends were.
I digress, starting in the fall of 2012 I finally made it to a courtroom. I had a good lawyer and a prosecutor who was fair minded to say the least, I got lucky.
See the Federal guideline system is a very impersonal point system. A few points for prior criminal history, a few more if you are unemployed, etc...it adds up...higher score, longer sentence, and in a fed system where you do 85% thats painful.
I was facing 24-30 months...not good, I was given a 'variance' because of circumstances the point system doesnt take into account that was in my pre-sentencing guideline. The fact that it had been almost 20 years since I had a committed my last crime got me a small reduction.
Dropped me to 15 months, which is where I stand today.
I will start my sentence in about 2 weeks. I have mixed emotions about it, on the one hand I want this nightmare over, on the other, incarceration destroys your life and you have to start over at 0 when you get back out. I know from personal experience on that one.
At the same time these 3 years have worn me thin, all these limitations because I knew the impending outcome. To have that monkey off my back will be good, as for the system, I have done it before I know what its like, not fun but you keep out of other peoples business, read, exercise, and occupy your mind and its over soon enough.
I just wanted to share that with you my brothers because it can happen to anyone, I wasnt some big source, I was just a bber who had gear like a lot of us.
I tried to keep this post condensed if you have questions for me thats fine, Ill answer as much as I can, and some details I dont like to talk about openly for obvious reasons.

PS For what it's worth, prison isn't bad. It's mainly just boredom. Same routine, day in and day out. You make friends, you live life. Then you get out. Hopefully you have family and friends you can count on, they make all the difference in the world. Either way, take care of yourself, no one deserves to have to deal with what you did, for the petty "crime" that you did. Good luck friend.

Its actually laughable some of the comments and conjecture Im reading, my case is a matter of public record and has been since Jan 2012. It was posted all over the internet by people looking simply to make fun of the fact I am going to prison. There was no recs, or guns, involved or I would be looking at more time.
Bottom line is the Feds didnt come after me for having a few bottles of gear, but do I have to spell that out to all the 21 year old steroid lawyers on the forum now?
I think if you read the OP and read between the lines you can see exactly what was going on, I have no need to re-hash or relive the last 3 years of this bullshit in a post.
In other words, use some common fucking sense...if you have any.

Need to say something...

You don't have to be in possession of anything to get possession charges. You don't have to deliver to get delivery charges... LE be it local or federal builds a case on you which can go on for months before they bust your ass..

You ever read a probable cause statement?... nothing in there about maybe, possibly, could be, suspected of this or that or could have... it is all you "did do", you "are", you "were", "witnessed doing", in possession of etc...

you are guilty as far as the Police are concerned and they document it as such... Innocent until proven guilty is only in the court room no where else.. as far as the PD and Prosecutors office is concerned you are guilty and treated as such...

They watch you, they follow you, they contact your employer, your apartment manager, your landlord, your bank/financial institutions etc. everyone around you before they close the net... If you are being sold out by someone else they use that info against you, they find others who you associated with, dealt with, sold to, bought from and take them down also if they do not cooperate with them.. Most will talk because no one wants to lose their freedom, their house, job, family, friends, finances, reputation, etc...

Then they hit you will all they have and overcharge you in severity and the number of charges they hit you with... Tell you you are looking at full force of prosecution and they will request maximum time if you go to trial... To avoid that scenario you will most likely take any deal offered that saves your ass from many many years of incarceration...

one pill, one vial, is possession.. possession can be turned into possession with intent to deliver based on amounts, evidence against you etc...give a pill or vial to a friend, buddy, bro, or GF, wife (peddling) and that is now a distribution charge... use the USPS and you have federal felony charges now feds involved... pins, pipes,bongs, whatever bullshit is in your home, car, person that is all paraphernalia another charge or used to support the bigger ones and the one that is tossed in the plea deal..

Even with minimum evidence when faced with multiple felonies and years behind bars most will take a plea deal... even with 10-15k thrown down for a legal defense prosecutors have all the time in the world and unlimited resources at their disposal...

As for Ajdos sounds like you've done this b4.. I agree with what you said 15 mo. is nothing compared to the mental anguish and stress you go though to get there.. Get it over with and pick up the pieces and do your best to move on...

Wish you luck.. and anyone who hasn't been through the legal system(not a ticket, DUI, Bullshit) you have no idea what you have against you.. It is a massive wall that will grind you down to nothing, it will take your time, money, sanity, reputation(even if not guilty), health, etc. from you...

In before lock/delete!!

ajdos, I remember seeing you on VIP way back when and you always added good info, unlike most of the bullshit posts by stupid jerk offs.

If your worried about getting a job with a record, start your own business. I love sales and it can be the best paying job if your persistent. I just got a 450K order of restitution put on me, joint with a friend, but I`m on for all of it!! I`m starting a new business without thoughts of a dollar I owe. I just need to go and do it.

The rest of you life starts right fucking now! Not when you get out. Start thinking, planning, seeing yourself there.. where you want to be and it will come. If you want some Tony robbins stuff burned let me know or go buy it, it will help your mental/emotional/focus so much. Also google "think and grow rich" by napolean hill. You can find a free pdf written back in the 1930s. You`ll be alright. brother.

The rest of you life starts right fucking now! Not when you get out. Start thinking, planning, seeing yourself there.. where you want to be and it will come.

That's GREAT advice right there!

Anymore shit fights in this thread again will be ban and thread lock. Grow up and act your fucking age.

Yes, good luck AJ, I remember from back on AnonBB as well. Everything will be good for you in the end.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear