over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Something I need to share

The jist of this thread was to my fellow brothers be careful, it just takes ONE fucking time that you make a mistake and slip up and they nail you...just be careful think things through. The other part was that I'll be gone a while and just to say goodbye til I get back.
As far as the legal expertise its just silly, I allready mentioned the Feds use a point system, it scores you based of a number of criteria, prior criminal record, quanity, type of drugs, guns, etc....etc....when this talley is added up the points determine a sentencing guideline.
So obviously the guy caught with x and no criminal record gets a different sentence than the guy with prior criminal and the same quantity.
Also the judge you get make a hyuge difference a prosecuter who wants to stick it to you or could give a shit.
I did eveything I could as far as employment and continuing education the last 2+ years. The courts look on this favorably.
You will also recieve a pre-sentencing report- this tells the courts everything there is to know about you from the moment you were born to present day.
Its gives the judge a profile of you instead of just a case number.
So there is no vanilla you get caught with x then you get y sentencing.
As I explained when I walked into the court room I was looking at 24-30 months, the judge gave me a varaince- he took my criminal history score from 3 to a 1 that took me from 24-30 to 15 months, that was based off everything he read from the pre-sentencing report, and he told me as much in court.
When he asked the prosecuter if he had anything to say he took a neutral stance and said he 'had nothing further to add' that was very lucky for me.
If those things hadnt happened I would be doing a minimum of 24 months and a max of 30 months.
Another defendant with another judge and prosecuter could very well have ended up with more time.
As to everyones conjecture about how much I had or what, Im not going to recriminate myself in a post talking about that, really its none of your fucking business...think about it, LE reads this shit too.
Besides its been my experience you 'legal experts' will just fill in the blanks with whatever you feel makes it sound good or interesting too you, the fact is I had enough to have the Feds get involved and Im gonna pull time for it.

Just an example of what the federal law says on the subject and how easy it is to rack up serious drug related charges with only a FEW vials, pills, equipment etc. or nothing at all...

Possession:

Actual possession refers to actual physical possession of a controlled substance while constructive possession usually is alleged when the controlled substance was found in an area where the person had access to or otherwise exercised control over (such as the trunk of a car or a safe)...a person can be charged with possession of a controlled substance even if the controlled substance was not actually found on the person, the charges can be challenged on the basis that the person did not exercise care, custody or control over the substance. The focus in those cases is on whether the government can prove the person had "affirmative links" to the controlled substance.

Delivery:

It is an offense under both state and federal law to deliver or to have an intent to deliver a controlled substance. "Deliver" means to transfer, actually or constructively, to another person and includes offering to sell a controlled substance as well. Therefore, money does not have to actually be exchanged, and the "middleman" who helped arrange the transaction can also be prosecuted under this theory. Under federal law, the most commonly charged delivery offense is possession of a controlled substance with the intent to deliver. Under that type of charge, the government does not have to prove that you actually delivered the substance, but only that you had an intent to do so. Most often, the government will attempt to this intent based on the large quantity of drugs found, or the possession of other indicators including scales, baggies, or cutting agents.

And this one as well:

Conspiracy:

One of the most frequently charged drug offenses in federal court is conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute a controlled substance, which involves actively planning with others to possess or distribute a controlled substance, regardless of actual possession or delivery. This is typically the most serious type of drug accusation and usually involves multiple defendants and large quantities of drugs and can be extremely serious and complicated.

Anabolic Steroids are a Schedule III Drug as well and Per the FEDERAL sentencing guidelines ANY amount for SECOND offense is up to 10 years, five years for first offense...
Federal Drug Laws

here is the complete mess they throw at you...
21 USC Codes

Feds don't mess around.....

Sucks to have to read through bullshit posts, making the thread so long... It doesn't take much to put things into perspective for what he may have had on him or what, that's done over with. Like many have stated, they can build a case on you for pretty much nothing. I think they'd rather slap you with a case then admit wasted time and money to prosecute you.

Adjos I respect you as you've made some very very helpful posts for me in the past. You rose to the top of my memory ever since I saw a pic with a box full of GH :love: The things you said just screamed VET to me, someone I should really listen too. I know I can't do much but I will keep you in my prayers bro!

Last edited:
Sucks to have to read through bullshit posts, making the thread so long... It doesn't take much to put things into perspective for what he may have had on him or what, that's done over with. Like many have stated, they can build a case on you for pretty much nothing. I think they'd rather slap you with a case then admit wasted time and money to prosecute you.

Adjos I respect you as you've made some very very helpful posts for me in the past. You rose to the top of my memory ever since I saw a pic with a box full of GH :love: The things you said just screamed VET to me, someone I should really listen too. I know I can't do much but I will keep you in my prayers bro!

Another guy got busted a couple years back he was an old school vet of the forums and a good guy, his partner(s) ratted him out big time, they came and got his ass, he didnt have ONE vial in his possession -they came got him and threw his ass in the clink, he pulled 10 months if memory serves all on fucking CONSPIRACY. Thats the Feds trump card, and its a 5 year charge, they can get anyone for conspiracy the language of the law on conspiracy makes it wide open....just an example of another case with a completely different set of characteristics and outcome.
Some of you will know who Im talking about.

Some of the posts in this thread really show that A LOT of guys act like they know something when they dont know jack shit.

There is no consistency when it comes to the steroids and the law. You CAN get fucked for just being a user. Regardless of reading in between the lines and know the full story, this is a fact.

It's a risk we all take and we all need to realize that any one of us can be facing what ajdos is. Some would end up luckier, and some would end up getting fucked even worse.

All we can do is take as much caution as possible, use sound judgement at all times, and if something bad were to happen, take it like a man and get a good lawyer (or risk getting a shitty public defender).

But unfortunately, a ton of guys would choose neither of these options and end up fucking over guys like ajdos.

One thing is for sure, ajdos is taking it like a MAN and trying to help some of you fools not make the same mistake. Some of you should stop posting and maybe actually listen up.

Another guy got busted a couple years back he was an old school vet of the forums and a good guy, his partner(s) ratted him out big time, they came and got his ass, he didnt have ONE vial in his possession -they came got him and threw his ass in the clink, he pulled 10 months if memory serves all on fucking CONSPIRACY. Thats the Feds trump card, and its a 5 year charge, they can get anyone for conspiracy the language of the law on conspiracy makes it wide open....just an example of another case with a completely different set of characteristics and outcome.
Some of you will know who Im talking about.

So few understand the conspiracy charge, this post hits the nail on the head, it is their ace in the hole.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws