advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

something ive noticed about the pros....

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How many times have all of us seen Jay, Ronnie, Phil, Branch or any of the top guys in person at shows? Most of the time they are in tank tops or short sleeves, and are guest posing. Now, most of them use SEO and site inject but i have never seen a bruise, or a lump on these guys in person!

If you go to a local or even national show you will see a few here and there, who messed up some shots. Hell even Iris Kyle messed one up in her glute one year. I remember the marked her down for it.

So why dont they have any lumps? I mean you can see the oil in Markus, but no bruising, or lumps. Jay....although his skin has a strange look to it, he doesnt have any bruising either!

And acne.....these guys dont ever have acne! One pro told me he never got any zits, no hair loss, and no back hair growth no matter what he takes and ow much! Is it genetics?

YouTube - ‪BackJune27‬‏

check out this video of jay. Right bicep is pretty bruised about 30 seconds in
I noticed this too...couldn't find this vid for a long time....thanks for the link.
If you look at cutler in his early vids like " A Cut Above" Jay's arms are a lot smaller than today...SEO for sure.

I have a buddy who was almost pro. He was benching 405lbs for reps right out of high school, naturally. He is a genetic freak. He competed at 245lbs on his first and only show. He had a muscletech contract.. Anyway, he got in a car wreck and nearly died so he never continued with wanting to be a pro. Still huge and in very good shape. He was friends with many pros, and the consensus was he would join their ranks for sure. All this to say that he has pro genetics.

He takes about 2-2.5g of juice and feels fine. On the same exact batch(my homebrew), I noticed I had trouble tolerating 1.5g. I just felt like shit. He never gets erectile difficulties for the most part or has any gyno symptoms. He doesn't have a single back or shoulder hair!!! He has a little bit of a scruff in between his chest, but that`s pretty much it. He has a full head of hair as well.

I on the other hand, have a full body sweater of hair :( I've spent 5,000 on laser hair removal and it came back. I'm also pretty much bald. I've seen my friend eat 3 pieces of cheesecake after a full meal at 2am and not have any problems. He has abs yet I`ve seen him down a dozen donuts at 1am.

When he comes off, he feels lower energy but he can bounce back. I on the other hand need HRT for life and I`m a complete mess if I come off. I gain fat rapidly and can barely get out of bed. He just loses 10lbs and backs off the weights.

I have a buddy who was almost pro. He was benching 405lbs for reps right out of high school, naturally. He is a genetic freak. He competed at 245lbs on his first and only show. He had a muscletech contract.. Anyway, he got in a car wreck and nearly died so he never continued with wanting to be a pro. Still huge and in very good shape. He was friends with many pros, and the consensus was he would join their ranks for sure. All this to say that he has pro genetics.

He takes about 2-2.5g of juice and feels fine. On the same exact batch(my homebrew), I noticed I had trouble tolerating 1.5g. I just felt like shit. He never gets erectile difficulties for the most part or has any gyno symptoms. He doesn't have a single back or shoulder hair!!! He has a little bit of a scruff in between his chest, but that`s pretty much it. He has a full head of hair as well.

I on the other hand, have a full body sweater of hair :( I've spent 5,000 on laser hair removal and it came back. I'm also pretty much bald. I've seen my friend eat 3 pieces of cheesecake after a full meal at 2am and not have any problems. He has abs yet I`ve seen him down a dozen donuts at 1am.

When he comes off, he feels lower energy but he can bounce back. I on the other hand need HRT for life and I`m a complete mess if I come off. I gain fat rapidly and can barely get out of bed. He just loses 10lbs and backs off the weights.
genetics are a bitch

If you put seo deep enough youre not gonna get lumpy. Make up for bruises. Shower twice a day and use accutane = no zits

HAHA, im a lot closer to you than your friend, apart from pct. I bounce back no probs,done cycles younger with no pct and was fine-very little loss. .However i do get body hair, boldness and acne every cycle.I wont go over 750 mg total gear because of sides Gh is the thing i can tolerate shit loads off with no sides at all,but its too expensive:(

Im sorry but i call bullshit on site injects from that video....

He is black and blue in his bicep and the crook of his arm below the actual bicep muscle (like he is going to inject below the actual bicep muscle...LOL) and a gigantic black and blue in his brachialas and in his tricep.......what did he take 5 site injects that day and miss his bicep and inject in the lower attachement tendon instead?

Ive had the same black and blue marks on my arms and what did they come from?

A kickass deep tissue massage therapist that beat the crap out of me....in fact im going to say that some of the best advice Ive ever gotten was from a guy I actually trained Dusty Hanshaw.....when he suggested I start using the Muscletrac.....and I have and i dont use it like they recommend to (lightly)...I beat on myself with this thing on the bodypart that I just trained...and I have gotten black and blue just like Jay in this video.

Ive always been a huge believer in extreme stretching but ive done it for so long now that Im tapped out on it....Ive gotten as much as Im going to get from it even though i will continue with it...but since ive started deep tissue massage and ART regularly and this muscletrac device to take it up a notch....my arm size and shape have increased noticeably....and i thank Dusty Hanshaw for that tip. (But not the black and blues i sometimes get).

Jay has been pretty much the same size for a long time but in the last few years his arm size has gotten gigantic....maybe he is site injecting, maybe he isnt but there is no doubt that when he added the deep tissue massage to his regimen in the last few years....bodyparts like arms started looking even more freaky. I would even go to the opinion that....it is the next edge you can do as a bodybuilder (outside of the mindset everyone has of "oh i need more test, oh i need more this, oh i need to find this secret drug from the Honduras....etc).

Its of my opinion that if you really get a good person working on you (and thats key) that you can take a new stepup in size if you really work this genre (massage, ART, muscletrac) consistently.

Go find a strong talented ART guy somewhere and tell him that you want to book 2 sessions in a row (40 minutes) and tell him you want to work your entire triceps HARD......For the next 36 hours your triceps are going to look like you have just left the gym after doing 10 sets of skull crushers......

Done consistently over time = seeable noticeable results

but dont take my word for it..... I am asking you to try it yourself and see the difference 6 months of consistent work by (someone who knows his/her shite) and has you grimmacing and shaking while they are working on you.....that will prove it more than me telling you

Attachments

• Muscle%20Trac.jpg
    Muscle%20Trac.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,124
Last edited:
I can't tell by the video is the bruising only on the one side? If this was deep tissue massage you would think it would be bruised on both?

I can't tell by the video is the bruising only on the one side? If this was deep tissue massage you would think it would be bruised on both?

You could say the same about site injections.... did he hit blood vessels on all 4-5 shots in his right arm? He has to be pretty lousy at it then. He has a black and blue in a spot that actually looks like it should be a site inject, one faint black and blue in the middle ....then 2 black and blues below the actual bicep muscle, (crook and then a bigger one) and then a huge black and blue thats about 4 inches long in the brach and going into the tricep (1:23-1:28)..... he would get the award for worst site injector ever

Last edited:
You have a point it could be either.. Maybe he just ran into back luck on that side. Who hasn't run into a bad streak where it seems almost every poke your hitting a vein or vessel..

I don't know how pro's could use this stuff for any extended periods. It will eventually start killing muscle.

There was a guy named Trevor Smith. He used to own Nuclear Nutrition until he passed away(RIP). I spent some time on the phone with him many times discussing the SEO and how to apply it. He had a way of injecting the LENGTH wise of the muscle that made a much more natural appearance than injection straight into it.

On Jays arm where the bruises are, would be the exact places to inject in this style.

Lets say it was side delts you want to shoot. Now a lota people have a big round strange look to the muscle when injected like a doctor would. Now, Trevor explained it like the needle would be injecting from the top. like if it was hanging upside down on the ceiling and fell and stuck straight down into the delt. I tried it with nuclear SEO and you can put 2-3 cc right in on the first inject and it doesn't look strange. it looks like its inflated. hurts like hell, like you trained the hell outa the body-part, but it looks much more natural. I used Nuclear SEO this way a long time ago not to gain permanent size but to keep that full round look while dieting, and being young and stupid to walk around in the clubs in a spandex shirt.(yeah i was a Guido douche!)

I think this is how these guys are injecting. They are using different angles and multiple spots to get the full round look. I also think these guys mix their gear with it. Mixing the gear i was told makes more scar tissue and is not a good idea. But looking at how inflated these guys are in real life, and its not hard dense muscle, i think they use a lot of it and often.

One IFBB PRO who is famous and everyone knows,(not Levrone) was telling us that ALL these young guys are using it and that's why their delts look like inflated balloons.

Im sorry but i call bullshit on site injects from that video....

He is black and blue in his bicep and the crook of his arm below the actual bicep muscle (like he is going to inject below the actual bicep muscle...LOL) and a gigantic black and blue in his brachialas and in his tricep.......what did he take 5 site injects that day and miss his bicep and inject in the lower attachement tendon instead?

Ive had the same black and blue marks on my arms and what did they come from?

A kickass deep tissue massage therapist that beat the crap out of me....in fact im going to say that some of the best advice Ive ever gotten was from a guy I actually trained Dusty Hanshaw.....when he suggested I start using the Muscletrac.....and I have and i dont use it like they recommend to (lightly)...I beat on myself with this thing on the bodypart that I just trained...and I have gotten black and blue just like Jay in this video.

Ive always been a huge believer in extreme stretching but ive done it for so long now that Im tapped out on it....Ive gotten as much as Im going to get from it even though i will continue with it...but since ive started deep tissue massage and ART regularly and this muscletrac device to take it up a notch....my arm size and shape have increased noticeably....and i thank Dusty Hanshaw for that tip. (But not the black and blues i sometimes get).

Jay has been pretty much the same size for a long time but in the last few years his arm size has gotten gigantic....maybe he is site injecting, maybe he isnt but there is no doubt that when he added the deep tissue massage to his regimen in the last few years....bodyparts like arms started looking even more freaky. I would even go to the opinion that....it is the next edge you can do as a bodybuilder (outside of the mindset everyone has of "oh i need more test, oh i need more this, oh i need to find this secret drug from the Honduras....etc).

Its of my opinion that if you really get a good person working on you (and thats key) that you can take a new stepup in size if you really work this genre (massage, ART, muscletrac) consistently.

Go find a strong talented ART guy somewhere and tell him that you want to book 2 sessions in a row (40 minutes) and tell him you want to work your entire triceps HARD......For the next 36 hours your triceps are going to look like you have just left the gym after doing 10 sets of skull crushers......

Done consistently over time = seeable noticeable results

but dont take my word for it..... I am asking you to try it yourself and see the difference 6 months of consistent work by (someone who knows his/her shite) and has you grimmacing and shaking while they are working on you.....that will prove it more than me telling you

You are right, Dante, about the deep tissue massages. Jay Cutler gets them pretty frequently. I imagine that plenty of pros do but Jay in particular is very public about the frequency of his deep tissue massages and the effectiveness of them.

You could say the same about site injections.... did he hit blood vessels on all 4-5 shots in his right arm? He has to be pretty lousy at it then. He has a black and blue in a spot that actually looks like it should be a site inject, one faint black and blue in the middle ....then 2 black and blues below the actual bicep muscle, (crook and then a bigger one) and then a huge black and blue thats about 4 inches long in the brach and going into the tricep (1:23-1:28)..... he would get the award for worst site injector ever

Its possible he had work done only on that one are from a therapist too. Maybe he has an issue. He has stated that he has tendinitis and sometimes it gets "wicked bad". maybe just that side needed work and thats why he has the marks. If it was a bad site inject, i think jay of all people woulda worn a shirt to hide it as to not bring attention to his secrets. you never hear about people knowing what jay does drug wise or anything else.

back in Massachusetts, all the dealers would say "oh i just gave 4 of these to Cutler". it was always something different from each guy. Nobody had a clue as to what he did, they just tried to sling what they could for high prices. He is very guarded in his secrets.

I have know idea about synthol but as a massage therapist, certified in trigger point and trained in deep tissue. If you have a therapist that bruises you significantly then they are horrible at what they do. Find another.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear