advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Something really weird is in my back and puss is everywhere!!!!

Fullybuilt

Banned
Ok for the past year i've had this little lump on my back. Right in the middle upper right side. I just thought it was an ingrown hair in unvisible zit but i've noticed lately it has gotten bigger. It really feels odd. No change on the surface of the skin but it looks like a litte buldge sticking out slightly. WHen I squeeze it I can feel something inside. It feels kinda like the size of a marbel but even a little wider. So today I had my g/f squeeze it really hard and puss just came pouring out of it. She squeezed for like 10min's and puss would contiune to come out. About 2tbsp's worth. The lump went down slightly but I can still feel something deep inside. It almost seems like an abscess or something but i've never done an injection there, its the middle of my back. So I had her stick a 1/2" slin pin in there and we squeezed again and only a tad little blood came out but hardly any and no more puss. I cleaned it and thats it. What hell could this be. A tumor or something? Im making a dr's appointment soon but what kinda dr would I call about this? Not a dermatoligist right. Any idea's? Thanks
BTW, it doesnt hurt at all when I squeeze it.

HEHE

Sounds very much like a subacious cyst. Nothing to worry about. Sometimes caused by an ingrown hair other times who knows. Generally the puss is a mixture of dead skin cells and what else puss. Also it should be kinda stinky. I know it's gross. Have your girl get as much shit outta it as possible. If you can get blood to flow thru it, it will prolly heal if not you just may have to drain it every year or so. Or a doc can remove it. I used to have one also on my back, my wife would drain it and every year it would come back. This is really sick. I got really tired of dealing with this cyst and pinched it between the door in my bathroom then pulled like hell on the knob popped that fucker so hard it shot puss and blood all the way across the bathroom..... It's never come back!

Nasty HUH.... back in the old day's they called'em boils.....

I read the title and thought you had hurt your back and couldn't get laid! haha. I got a herniated disk so i felt ya for a sec. i have heard of people having that and it being benign and their body had sealed it off. id go see a doc.

DOGMA said:
Sounds very much like a subacious cyst. Nothing to worry about. Sometimes caused by an ingrown hair other times who knows. Generally the puss is a mixture of dead skin cells and what else puss. Also it should be kinda stinky. I know it's gross. Have your girl get as much shit outta it as possible. If you can get blood to flow thru it, it will prolly heal if not you just may have to drain it every year or so. Or a doc can remove it. I used to have one also on my back, my wife would drain it and every year it would come back. This is really sick. I got really tired of dealing with this cyst and pinched it between the door in my bathroom then pulled like hell on the knob popped that fucker so hard it shot puss and blood all the way across the bathroom..... It's never come back!

Nasty HUH.... back in the old day's they called'em boils.....

She squeezed all the puss till no more could come out. Then she took a 29gauge 1/2" slin pin and stuck it all the way in. When she squeezed a little blood came out but not much. Maybe a few drops. So do you think I should let it go and see what happens or should we put like a 1" 25gauge in? I don't wanna hit a nerver or go too deep into my back though.

Its a subacious cyst. They are like a giant pimple from hell that doesn't come to a head. I have had several of those removed by a dermatologist on my back. Your lucky you could drain it. Sometimes they get encapsulated and will not open. Then they just get bigger and more inflamed and very, very painful. Like a marble is on fire under the skin. In the early days the doc would cut them open to drain. Now mine shoots an antibiotic directly into the cyst. If you can keep the cyst drained on your own, it will proably eventually go away. Sometimes they come back though. Hard to say. A dermatologist can remove them when they are not infected, no big deal. This link will give info.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000842.htm

Last edited:
thebrick said:
Its a subacious cyst. They are like a giant pimple from hell that doesn't come to a head. I have had several of those removed by a dermatologist on my back. Your lucky you could drain it. Sometimes they get encapsulated and will not open. Then they just get bigger and more inflamed and very, very painful. Like a marble is on fire under the skin. In the early days the doc would cut them open to drain. Now mine shoots an antibiotic directly into the cyst. If you can keep the cyst drained on your own, it will proably eventually go away. Sometimes they come back though. Hard to say. A dermatologist can remove them when they are not infected, no big deal. This link will give info.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000842.htm

Hey bro what do you think the cost of something like that is. Im on Blue Shield insurance. I guess its just a slightly better than normal insurance plan if that helps? Thanks

My Norwegian Elkhounds get these cysts all the time. They are disgusting but not a serious health problem. When the cyst gets big enough it may pop all by itself.

I'd sit tight and see what happens. If it fills again go to the doc if you want too. nuttin to worry about. Like I said the blood flow will help.

I got one cut out last year and it cost me $75 in Canada. I have another I have to get done too as well as one on my damn scalp, not looking fwd to getting that one done!

Fullybuilt said:
Hey bro what do you think the cost of something like that is. Im on Blue Shield insurance. I guess its just a slightly better than normal insurance plan if that helps? Thanks

The last one I had removed was $90 total. Insurance paid for 1/2. A few little shots to deaden the area, then a small incision is made, you feel a tug when he removes it, then a couple stitches to close. It was worth the cost to me because the lump can stay there a long time with no problems, but if they get inflamed, holy shit :(

All I can say is that you have a very understanding and loving gf :D

Well we thought we got it all out but today it looked even bigger. Like double the size. I figured its because it was swollen from being squeezed to death for 30mins, so we tried again and it took like 10min to drain it all today. Luckly there wasnt even half the puss as last time. Mainly just clear fluids and blood today, so im presuming its getting better. I let hot water run on it for like 10mins after it was all squeezed out and we squeezed again and just a few pin drops of clear fluid and blood came out. We'll just have to see what happens tomorrow. If we have to drain a lot more out tomorrow and it hasnt gotten better I may just have the ER drain it, but either way im gonna make a dermotologist apt on monday. Problem is those bastards have like 6week minimum's before you can get in.

If you really did get all the infection out, it will take a number of days for the swelling to subside in my experience. If it feels less tender and painful than before, I would say it will go back down after some time. If not, you'll need to have it seen. They can be stubborn as hell.

DOGMA said:
S This is really sick. I got really tired of dealing with this cyst and pinched it between the door in my bathroom then pulled like hell on the knob popped that fucker so hard it shot puss and blood all the way across the bathroom..... It's never come back!

You're not sick, you're rescourceful ;) I'm doing the same thing. :)

I"ve got 2 on my neck that will have to be cut out.I used to drain mine until my doc said that could cause them to spread.He said the last one he cut out was about the size of a pimple on the outside but underneath the skin was the size of a tennis ball it was also on a guys back.He won"t touch mine being that they are on my neck and one is by my jugular vein.

Sounds like cystic acne I had a bout with some on my face no less about 2-3 big suckers with orangish puss and blood.

I had to take tetracycline however you spell it to get it to clear up. I am taking a break till January now been using about 800mg test 400mg eq week for 4weeks then alternate 300mg test a week for two weeks about a year.

Gona try to make babies.
I never had these problems with QV now using UG this stuff. I will look like prince by the end of the year. No weights no supps body needs to heal. Good luck with your back. MM

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws