over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

something thats been bugging me

Apparently I have to do this . . . pictures from random times. End of 2008, I had used Keto/Ultimate Diet 2.0 for 10 weeks straight. Then February of 2009 I began a Test Prop/Tren Hex run. Gained 25 lbs in 10 weeks, though only used Tren Hex for 30 days ....

ditto, well done. wheels?

I look like shit and have posted here a lot. Sometimes very opinionated. I don't have shirtless pics even for "personal use." Why take a pic of a turd, you know.:D

But would you take advice on bodybuilding related matters from this guy for example? Would you consider him an authority on supplements based on his looks? I think I'm trying to make some type of point here.:D

Thats Dr. Serrano I believe. You have a point there. I used to think of John Parillo in that way too. He produced awesome results but looked like an average guy.

I am not a bullshitter......... 1/2 of you looks great...........now, a leg shot?

Appreciate it ...

Leg shot #1/2 - January 2009.

Leg shot #3/4 - March 2009

.. know I ain't a beast in the Leg Department, but so be it.

And I never stepped on stage.

Attachments

• New 006.jpg
    New 006.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 261
  • Trunk 001.jpg
    Trunk 001.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 213
  • Trunk 2.JPG
    Trunk 2.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 220
  • Trunk 3.JPG
    Trunk 3.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 223
hahahaha! I think its funny/ironic that B-Boy of all people started this thread. Hes near the top of the list in physiques on this board, and yet from all his posts ive read he is never pompous or argumentative even though i KNOW the newbie posts that him and the other guys that you never really see complaining about this like shelby or alex must seriously urk him/them. They urk ME and i AM a newbie! :p Im glad the more knowledgeable guys are actually saying something about it now (besides phil cause he doesnt lack in stating his opinions ;) )

I realize this is an internet forum, and its fun to post and get into debates ect ect, but you'd think guys would still try to retain a little class, especially when they are OUTclassed by the guys they are arguing with. I know its annoying to me when turds at the gym ask me a question just to argue my answer instantly, like i care what their opinion is. I didnt do the asking! :confused:

Its sad thats 'newbies' have gotten the rep of speaking instead of listening. Its degrading to my people :p

The whole "post your pics" thing makes sense to me. I would say though, nobody would ever see me as credible, unless you knew my background:

The accident, the organ damage, the being 100lbs, then the discovery of TRT and further discovery of loading-to-adaptive response (thats me in the avatar, I have made huge progress). On the other side of that coin, I have seen some dudes with good genetics who train like idiots, and still have a great physique. A fraternity brother of mine was perpetually a super lean 210, the guy drank soda, and ate pizza every day. He couldn't tell you his training split because he just "used whatever machine other people weren't using." If you saw his pics you would think he was an expert.

The whole "post your pics" thing makes sense to me. I would say though, nobody would ever see me as credible, unless you knew my background:

How does it make sense? Is that our entrance 'fee' to post pictures? Credible? What's up with everyone fearing their credibility in a forum?

How does it make sense? Is that our entrance 'fee' to post pictures? Credible? What's up with everyone fearing their credibility in a forum?

Fearing, no. But many speak with conviction and just don't know what they are talking about at all. Keep in mind, most here (myself included) don't really care about being credible because we are hear to learn. Phil, DC, Shelby, B-boy, Big A, and many others are here to teach. If someone wants to teach something as well, we are all excited, but if the information seems strange it is not out of place for one of the vets on the board to ask the individual to establish some credibility.

You haven't been on this forum long enough. There are quite a few bullshitters that got ban form here. They were giving dangerous advice, but sounded knowledgable.

By the way, You look great!

Seriously, I know - it makes me nuts sometimes.

I was competing in 1988-90 and then again in 1997. There was no Internet forum for us to chat on, no keyboard to hide behind. You went to the gym, competed, and people got to know you and respect you by what you had accomplished.

When I came back to the scene I was completely overwhelmed by the vast numbers of idiot, 165lb, 21 year old kids blasting 1g of test, 100mg tren EOD, and 100mg of a50s and boasting about their 20lbs. fat gains.

Now all these kids are experts. I've yet to see a single one of them that is the least bit impressive. I find myself rather discouraged. I had been away from bodybuilding as a very serious endeavor for over 15 years but still when I came back I asked questions in the beginners section and listened to what others had to say. Hell I've been in this sport longer than a LOT of posters have been alive, and yet they come on here all haughty and won't listen to the answers after they ask a question?

This attitude - when the hell did this happen?

while im a little heavier than 165, i am still young... just turned twenty two. ii learned long ago not to envy someone for what they have, but rather, find out how they got there.
There are only two goals i have in life (currently atleast): to be well educated ( i start my mba next fall) and to compete at the national level. so i listen to my professors on anything to do with bizness and i listen to you to take my body to a higher level.

i have been a member of numerous boards for bodybuilding, and this place, with out exeption, has the MOST KNOWLEGEABlE members. I come here because i want to improve my physique, and look up to anybody that has creditials. perhaps one day i can be the one dealing advice. but that is years away, right now i have to pay my dues like you guys already have.

i get on this board every day. i know who's who, whos a top level competitor and whos a pro. i dont post much because honestly, what in the world could i add that you guys dont already know?

here is my pic, gauge my two cents accordingly...

Attachments

• sidechest.jpg
    sidechest.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Well

while im a little heavier than 165, i am still young... just turned twenty two. ii learned long ago not to envy someone for what they have, but rather, find out how they got there.
There are only two goals i have in life (currently atleast): to be well educated ( i start my mba next fall) and to compete at the national level. so i listen to my professors on anything to do with bizness and i listen to you to take my body to a higher level.

i have been a member of numerous boards for bodybuilding, and this place, with out exeption, has the MOST KNOWLEGEABlE members. I come here because i want to improve my physique, and look up to anybody that has creditials. perhaps one day i can be the one dealing advice. but that is years away, right now i have to pay my dues like you guys already have.

i get on this board every day. i know who's who, whos a top level competitor and whos a pro. i dont post much because honestly, what in the world could i add that you guys dont already know?

here is my pic, gauge my two cents accordingly...

You look great man.......tons of potential

After seeing the pictures and reading the posts, I realize I am not even in the minor leagues. Maybe, just maybe, I will get to work with someone like Phil someday and achieve what feels impossible as of right now.

I just don't know how some of you do it that have full time jobs, families, etc. and still stay so disciplined with diet, etc.

I really try but seem to always fall short. Just once, I want to be the guy that is in shape. Just once! I can get big, but getting lean seems to be such a hard thing to do.

Anyways, off topic and I am sorry for that. I just want to say that if an IFBB pro like Phil asked me for a pic, I would give it!

You guys are a wealth of information for me and I appreciate it.

I disagree, sort of...

i agree to a point, but someones build isnt always indicative of their knowledge level. there are many people in this sport who know their shit but may not look the part. "post pics" is sometimes just a distraction from the logic of a debate.

You obviously say this because you are skinny.... HaHa. Don't get all bent out of shape, I'm just messin' with ya...

But seriously, in ANY endeavor, if you have a formula that is TRULY successful, there should be RESULTS to point at. Whether you claim to be a great painter, guitar player, or bodybuilder, your THEORIES remain ONLY theories until proven or dis-proven. In bodybuilding, if you believe you've found a sure-fire monster-muscle-building routing, until you have either proved it on yourself or your trainees, again, it's just a theory. BUT, once you (or SOMEONE, ANYONE) has PROVEN it, by getting the results you imagined you would get, then, and only then, does it move from the realm of fantasy to reality.

You've heard the expression "arm-chair expert," right? The thing about most arm-chair experts is that they REALLY aren't experts at all. They only think that they are experts. Which is why most true experts totally discount them and their opinions.

Posting pictures is a pretty good way to move yourself out of the arm-chair expert category. And when you can't, it is frustrating and leads to resentment, anger, frustration, etc. at the person who just "called you on the carpet."

Good thread. I've been into strength and physique training a long time, but I make no claims of expertise or that I have a formula better than everyone else's. I wish we had had all the info on the net available to us in the 60's... and 70's... and 80's... etc.
In the final analysis, though, there is no substitute for experience. The more you learn, the more you realize how little you actually know.
I do think that one needs to compete, at least once, to gain a complete perspective on the sport of bodybuilding. Until you complete the deal.... not just training but diet, dehydration, posing practice, the whole works... then walk out onto a stage in front of a theater full of people, a panel of judges, your friends,family, and peers... your resume as a bodybuilder is lacking, even if you have a great physique.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws