over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Something to keep an eye out for, needle shortage

I think its the raw material they use to make the steel needle. The surgical steel, or whatever it's made of. So the length and gauge doesn't matter.
Oh I see ok make sense now

If it gets bad, how long can we use the same needle as a drawing needle to draw from vials?

It's incredible how there's a shortage of nearly everything.

Hey, but at least there's no more mean tweets.

I’ve noticed this when I go to Walmart, always out. Just order off Amazon

As long as the pandemic has been going on and with the latest push i doubt there is any backlog in the chain. Like many things it goes out as soon as it comes in.

I just received a bunch too. 3cc’s and slin. Didn’t have any trouble placing my usual order. I’ll be good for about a year now though so hopefully if it does get to be an issue it’ll be done and over with before I need more.

Speaking of shortages… my sister is a warehouse manager at Costco in Chicago. She handles all the ordering and stocking of products and all the shipments that come in. She was telling me how crazy their shortages are. I guess they normally get entire truck loads of bottled water in every month and recently they’ve had to get on waiting lists just to receive a few pallets worth.

I just received a bunch too. 3cc’s and slin. Didn’t have any trouble placing my usual order. I’ll be good for about a year now though so hopefully if it does get to be an issue it’ll be done and over with before I need more.

Speaking of shortages… my sister is a warehouse manager at Costco in Chicago. She handles all the ordering and stocking of products and all the shipments that come in. She was telling me how crazy their shortages are. I guess they normally get entire truck loads of bottled water in every month and recently they’ve had to get on waiting lists just to receive a few pallets worth.
I think shortages also lead to more inflation as well. I know I paid big time for a new video card when I built a new pc. $1800 for something that should have cost about 1000. Scalpers sell them on Amazon for about $2200.

A lot of meds are on shortage right now.they were back ordered on my pain meds.and another pain Med was a weird generic I’ve never seen before in my life.

Troubles buying a lot of goods now I think. My guess is that it gets worse this winter when covid is in full bloom.

My electrician said he's not able to find electric eyes now and the circuit breaker we were looking to replace is all sold out.

Costco is out of the Ubiquinol I buy.

Troubles buying a lot of goods now I think. My guess is that it gets worse this winter when covid is in full bloom.

My electrician said he's not able to find electric eyes now and the circuit breaker we were looking to replace is all sold out.

Costco is out of the Ubiquinol I buy.

Must be a USA thing. I don't see any shortage of needles in Romania. Easy to get.

Really? Strange cause I received a text from GPZ today regarding a sale.
Checked their site and no supply issues or significant price increases
mentioned?

My health insurance is still sold out. A member on here gave me a site to use and I ordered 100. Hopefully they arrive. Ive not checked local stores. I Iike the idea of getting 100 instead of 12 at a time.

Must be a USA thing. I don't see any shortage of needles in Romania. Easy to get.
That makes me feel better. Maybe the shortage is mostly BD? Perhaps the US government has a deal using them for the needles used in covid vaccinations.

Those tariffs jacked up the price of GPUs in addition to the scalpers.

I think shortages also lead to more inflation as well. I know I paid big time for a new video card when I built a new pc. $1800 for something that should have cost about 1000. Scalpers sell them on Amazon for about $2200.

Those tariffs jacked up the price of GPUs in addition to the scalpers.
Yes, a bit extra charge there for sure. A few hundred on something like a GPU. Im willing to pay those though.

The point of the tariff should be to buy the alternative. There is no alternative. This is just an additional tax on us making it more expensive for no discernable benefit.

I would buy second hand just to avoid the extra cost. A few hundred dollars of premium. I can find better use for the money.

Yes, a bit extra charge there for sure. A few hundred on something like a GPU. Im willing to pay those though.

The point of the tariff should be to buy the alternative. There is no alternative. This is just an additional tax on us making it more expensive for no discernable benefit.

I would buy second hand just to avoid the extra cost. A few hundred dollars of premium. I can find better use for the money.
Hopefully the company making the product will seek out alternative places to source their materials, avoid the places that have tariffs on them. Nvidia is an American company.

China has a monopoly on a whole lot of parts that go inside GPUs, CPUs, and other electronics. It's not like there's a US company making components that the tariffs are trying to make the price equal to (Which is the whole point of a tariff). This money just gets pocketed by the US government and is just an additional 25% tax on top of normal taxes. It's a pointless tax that doesn't make china pay at all and there is no alternative place for OEMs to go to source parts. Besides, the manufacturers dont pay the tariff. You do.

Hopefully the company making the product will seek out alternative places to source their materials, avoid the places that have tariffs on them. Nvidia is an American company.

China has a monopoly on a whole lot of parts that go inside GPUs, CPUs, and other electronics. It's not like there's a US company making components that the tariffs are trying to make the price equal to (Which is the whole point of a tariff). This money just gets pocketed by the US government and is just an additional 25% tax on top of normal taxes. It's a pointless tax that doesn't make china pay at all and there is no alternative place for OEMs to go to source parts. Besides, the manufacturers dont pay the tariff. You do.
Hopefully manufacturers will hunt for alternative sources for the raws, and pay a bit more for them. If they do that it would probably be less than the tariffs are and the price of the goods will go back down. China isnt the only source in the world. There are other places in the world that can supply what we need to build chips. IMO, we should be doing everything we can to not support China's economy. The tariff hasnt been on very long. It takes a long time for a company to switch over production routes. Eventually China may lose business. Their economy took a big hit the last couple of years.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws