over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Something to keep in mind

gnosis

Registered
Hey everyone.

It's been a while since I've posted anything, but I think this is worth sharing.

I've recently come off a blast of (weekly):
100 t cyp
300 mast e
150 tren ace

Yes I know that's not much, but it was very effective for me.

Please pay attention to your estro levels when coming off of masteron. For me, it was amazing for keeping my e2 in check (along with .5 adex weekly).

I battled some serious anxiety - along with my first ever physical symptoms - after dropping back down to my Trt dose test C 75/week. Once I added a second dose of adex .5/week, I felt normal again.

I guess I just got used to Mast helping with aromatizing. Yes it's common sense/beginner stuff, but if I can save anyone else the headache it's worth it.

Thanks!

Great comment

Yes I just added 500mg mast e 2 weeks ago and had to cut my arimidex dose in half. How long after stopping the mast e did you notice the new to up the arimidex

Within 2 or 3 weeks I was definitely noticing something was off for me.

I guess there was a rebound, but geez lol.

Thanks

I'll take that into consideration. Estrogen is the hardest to. Keep at the right level. But I'm starting to be able to keep it level just by feel. And I do get the blood tested from time to time to make sure as well

care to elaborate?
Sure. I was referring to anxiety. I should have noticed sooner, but 2 days prior to my adex dosind I'd be super anxious and on a hair trigger. There were a few things at work that I have dealt with 100 times, but these times my heart rate would go crazy and I'd be fixated on it all day. I noticed myself getting unusually angry too. All very odd for me considering I'm very calm and easy going. Sounds like a panic attack/anxiety attack, but I've never had that before.

I've recently come off a blast of (weekly):
100 t cyp
300 mast e
150 tren ace

Yes I know that's not much, but it was very effective for me.

That's your blast cycle? You said correctly...that's not much. If you're getting sides off that amount then maybe gear isn't your cup of tea bro :(

That's your blast cycle? You said correctly...that's not much. If you're getting sides off that amount then maybe gear isn't your cup of tea bro :(
Lol the same thoughts crossed my mind DM.

I'm just very sensitive to estrogenic sides. Its not fun lol.

Lol the same thoughts crossed my mind DM.

I'm just very sensitive to estrogenic sides. Its not fun lol.
nothing wrong with low dose. most guys thing the more drugs they use the more they will grow. thats not necessarily true. i am also a BIG believer in low dose.

nothing wrong with low dose. most guys thing the more drugs they use the more they will grow. thats not necessarily true. i am also a BIG believer in low dose.
Yea thanks DM. It's just easier for me. Less expensive, less pinning, hopefully a little better for the body, and let's me concentrate on life like I should instead of "having" to get to the gym because I don't want to waste the time on.

I'm certainly not claiming any type of high ground lol. Just thinking out loud.

Im glad I read this. I just decided to add in mast to my next run. I hadnt thought much about the estrogen thing as I havent heard much about it before being an issue. I was going to run it with cyp at 300 each weekly. I am also not a big load user either. I prefer very low dose. Only whats needed to let my old ass body keep running.

thanks for the info

Maybe e2 was a little high, but on 75mg of test-c and 0.5mg adex you were probably fine. More likely you are just feeling the overall adjustment of coming off the higher dosage down to TRT levels.

I completely support that sort of dosing. You should consider getting your peptides in order before increasing the dose even further.

Thank you for this thread. Long story short, bout 2.5 weeks ago I dropped adex dose from 1mg ed to 1mg e3d. Since then my anxiety had worsened to the point of having anxiety bc of my anxiety. My overall mood sucked and ive problems having orgasm. On 1g test ew. Not to mention within 1.5 weeks I gained 6lbs w no diet change. I upped dose to .5mg ed after reading this and doing reseaerch. Lost 1lb overnight and woke up w solid wood again. Without this thread I may not have connected the dots. Thank you!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131