over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Something to think about

engbulldog

Registered
Is there an amount of gear you take and dont see any results well not what you were thinking would happen ??!!! Like this older guy at work he is telling me his is runnin 1000-1200 mg of test a wk. Yes he has a tight diet and good workout habits. but all i see is his BF drop and he has putt on a few LBS. of muscle but with him runnin that much i would think he would blow up and look like a he-man doll, so is there a amount that ones body can use and if you go over its just a waist?? He is also talkin bout runnin 400mg deca plus his test and is asking if he should add some EQ, kinda seems like alot but I know some guys are using alot more .. just want to hear your thoughts

i think there is a gross misunderstanding of what a cycle will produce. obviously some guys respond better than others. he is also only taking one type of gear and not stacking for better results with androgen receptor saturation. he is also on restricted calories if he is dropping bodyfat. guys that do a cycle and gain 30lbs in 8-12 weeks, how much of that is realistically muscle? as they are feeding their faces constantly and look more like the pillsbury doughboy than a competitive bb.

hay man i believe its generic and we all respond diferent to everything,some of my frinds rave about incredible filliengs and greate results with as litle as 20mg d-bol or 200mg test a week ion the other hand dont fill shit unles i go over 800mg of test weekly,and some guys turn manaics on 200mg of tren weekly while i need 600-900 weekly to fill al the afects some will probably think im nuts or mi gear is fake but i do this in mexico and make mi own tren a from fina so i knwo mi stuf is good, and if someone is resposible hi should take what hi needs to get results. ofcorse as long as hi is not breaking laws!

Shit, that's alot of test. If he's not eating, he can take as much as he wants and won't grow. Is he eating 4000 cals a day or just 1800 with alot of protein?

Shit, that's alot of test. If he's not eating, he can take as much as he wants and won't grow. Is he eating 4000 cals a day or just 1800 with alot of protein?

This is true, I was doing 2000 mgs a week of sust, eq and deca and not growing much if any because I wasn't eating enough. I cut my gear dosages way down and started eating more and started putting on size right away.

On the other hand the androgen does a great job of retaining muscle while on a calorie restricted diet. That one would hope to gain muscle while restricting calories suggest a general failure in mental function.

genetics are not only the deciding factor when it comes to muscle tie-ins, insertions, vascularity, density, and size, but they play a major role in how much gear somebody can handle and still progress. One guy may be able to grow like a weed off 2 grams of test/wk, another guy may feel like shit and cant handle it, or get no benefit he wouldn't have gotten from 500mg/wk

I do not care how high a dose you want to go with aas. Without the right amount of calories and macro nutrients you will not get the gains you are after. And yes this includes poor genetics. Higher doses do not alway yeild more results, more sides maybe and a higher aromatization rate but not always more gains. Guys, Once the glass is full it is full. Adding more to the glass only results in spillage and waste.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws