over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Something weird

jdvega64

Newbies
I taking PregMGF right now and am noticing something strange and not sure what to make of it. A day or two after I started taking the MGF, a red streak that looks like a rope-burn- about 2 in. long- appeared on my stomach above my bellybutton: you can't feel it, nothing on the surface, it doesn't hurt or itch and I don't feel strange at all, it just appeared. It went away after 3 days but reappeared higher up today. Is this something I should be worried about? I always shoot the stuff in the leg. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
jdvega64 said:
I taking PregMGF right now and am noticing something strange and not sure what to make of it. A day or two after I started taking the MGF, a red streak that looks like a rope-burn- about 2 in. long- appeared on my stomach above my bellybutton: you can't feel it, nothing on the surface, it doesn't hurt or itch and I don't feel strange at all, it just appeared. It went away after 3 days but reappeared higher up today. Is this something I should be worried about? I always shoot the stuff in the leg. Any thoughts?
So you poked this in your leg and you have a red streak on your abdomen?? Is this correct? Is it hot to touch? I do not use MGF but this does not sound right! It may be a reaction of some sort but I really can't say. is your source reliable? I mean generally if there is a problem with the gear you would expect a redness around the site, not so far away. But hey the body works in mysterious ways. Hang in there and keep an eye on it. if it continues then I would consult my doctor!

Man you have a bigger set than I do, damn red strip appears on my stomach (after an injection into the leg WTF?) and you can bet I am on my way to the Dr.

It sounds like an alergic reaction.
Be very careful,if you get red rushes all over your body and have trouble breathing,you should call 911 asap.You might need to have a cortisone shot handy.
This doesn't sound this urgent or quick to react but the body *could* be building antibodies to it and each and every time the red strip might get bigger and bigger or suddenly feel the other ,more serious symptoms i mentioned.
Inject in day time,not before bed so as to have a lot of time to see and estimate what's going on and plenty of time to react if something goes wrong (and this goes for ANY drug you use for the first time on your body).
Be weary,do not panick.

Just let us know what happened and if you're ok.

jdvega64 said:

I would contact who you got it from and see if they have info.

Ive seen instances where an injection followed a certain tract of nerves and inflamed them, it also could be an allegic reaction or some sort of infection... If it doesnt subside I would def recommend a doctor

Thanks for all the input guys. It is going away finally. I might just go in to see a doc before it goes away completely. I got it from Innovative Research: I think I'll shoot them an email. I'll keep you all posted as to what happens. Thanks again for all the info.

Well, I haven't heard from Innovative Research yet, but was thinking; when I got the stuff in the mail, it wasn't cold: could that be an issue? Would it give you a bad reaction if it's not kept cold?

Innovative Research just wrote back saying it might be a wrong injection or bad water; other than that, they'd never come a cross something like this before. Any thoughts?

I've decided that in the absence of an understanding physician, I'm going to not take MGF and order some IGF. I might try a different supplier next time or make them ship it overnight, but till then, I'm going to error on the side of caution. Thank you everyone for the ideas; this really is the best board with the best bunch of guys out there.

GOOD NEWS!!!

Finally figured out what the deal was; the solution they sent me wasn't ba water; it was AA solution, and that's what was causing the reactions, including one I forgot to mention-my skin felt like I had a sunburn even though I don't have a sunburn. Innovative Research emailed me back saying that since the warehouse mixed up the solution, they'll send me out another one to replace it. Top quality guys, as I'm sure everyone knows here, But I want to give major props to them: even though it took a while, I got the answers I needed and they're gonna make it right. Great bunch to do business with!

good to know man! at least it wasnt serious!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131