DM2000

Registered
I'm in my 9th week (planned for 12) of -

HGH 2-5 ius daily (5 days on/2 off)
25 mg Ostarine Daily
400 mg Test Cyp weekly
300 mg Equipoise Weekly
250 mg HCG twice per week

I started it all around the same time so it's difficult to find a culprit.

It's also my first time using exogenous HGH and HCG.

During these past 8 weeks I've taken as high as 8ius and gotten the carpal tunnel symptoms etc...

Not sure what to feel with the HCG.

Anyway, my body feels "off"...

My last blast was -

Test Cyp 450 MG Weekly
Equipoise 300 MG Weekly
MK677 12.5 MG daily

At this point in my blast on that alone my bench press was 25 pounds + heavier and I was in much better shape...

My diet has been good... similar to my last blast... routine has been good.

The only thing I can think of is for the first 4 weeks I kept my Test Cyp at 200. Then bumped to 400... as I wasn't keen at first on keeping my Test so high..

But surely, that can't be the reason.

Could my gear be under dosed?
If it is, the funny thing is its from the same source I used for my first blast..

I've got a lot of muscle aches, my joints ache and feel weak... I'm attributing this to the Equipoise and hgh.

Overall, I'm going to stop this week and go back to my trt regimen of 200mg per week. I'll continue with the hgh and hcg (I think hcg should come standard in trt) but I'm nowhere close to my last blast on pretty much the same gear and more...

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I'm in my 9th week (planned for 12) of -

I've got a lot of muscle aches, my joints ache and feel weak... I'm attributing this to the Equipoise and hgh.

Absolutely not unless the EQ has crashed your E2. What are you using for AI? I can run 600mg/test and 1g/bold per week with no AI and my E2 is in my sweet spot of 20-30.

Have you drawn bloods? If not, do that, get the sensitive E2 test and I'd bet your shit is in the dumpster.

Also, using EQ for 12 weeks is kinda a waste, similer to deca for that short of time. Shortest I would use EQ personally is 18wks, but 20 to 24 is vastly better. It'll just begin to shine when you stop using it.

Absolutely not unless the EQ has crashed your E2. What are you using for AI? I can run 600mg/test and 1g/bold per week with no AI and my E2 is in my sweet spot of 20-30.

Have you drawn bloods? If not, do that, get the sensitive E2 test and I'd bet your shit is in the dumpster.

Also, using EQ for 12 weeks is kinda a waste, similer to deca for that short of time. Shortest I would use EQ personally is 18wks, but 20 to 24 is vastly better. It'll just begin to shine when you stop using it.
I'm using arimidex.
.5mg 3x a week

Yeah I did think of using it longer.
I did labs during my last blast. The only way to know for sure will be to run Labs and see what my e2 is and adjust if needed (as you suggested).

what the hell does this mean? eq crashes your e2? eq aromatizes so it'd add to the e2 level. where do u get your "info" from?
now. u can ask for opinions and ur gonna get guesses. everyone's gonna guess and it means nothing the one thing this kid said thats good is get bloods. igf, total and free test and e2.
and just cuz its the same source u used b4 doesnt mean its the same brew. ive had perfect 8,5x multiples on test, got another order of the same gear 6 months later and it was 5x. underdosed.....as anasci results clearly show are happening on the regular.

Arimedex makes me ache all over. All AI’s do.
I would do a wash out period for a month then start over with a new stack.
500mg Test blend(sust, Test prop, test phenylprop) I don’t like enan or cyp.
400mg nandrolone blend(deca, NPP)
30mg dbol
50mg anadrol

Skip the AI.
Skip the HGH, insulin
Eat 6,000 calories from clean food.

EQ doesn’t do much other than thicken the blood.
NPP blows EQ away.
See if you ache on this.
I bet you won’t.

In order to make sure the gear is good I'm going to test next week. Reason being, when using test cyp at 300 or 400 I use half pharm (my rx for trt) and half what I've purchased.

I used my pharm Tuesday so on Friday and Tuesday (coming) I'll use the test cyp from my source only so it's more abundant in my bloodstream.

Then maybe Thursday of next week have my blood work done.

So I'll continue with my routine until labs.

I feel like the hgh accumulates or the effects are more pronounced over time Rambo. Regardless of dose....

I get lethargic as shit day 1 on GH, and I feel weak so training sucks. Drop the GH see what happens. It has a short half life, there is no accumulation brother. As soon as you inject it starts working, everything does.

I get lethargic as shit day 1 on GH, and I feel weak so training sucks. Drop the GH see what happens. It has a short half life, there is no accumulation brother. As soon as you inject it starts working, everything does.
Thanks. I'm doing a washout.

Gotta stop everything.

These are the symptoms I'm experiencing today (only 3ius today, 2 ius yesterday)

Brain fog
Dizziness
Lethargy

It's like I'm here but not here...

Will take a month off. Restart my system. Definitely use lower gh (I was pinning pre and post workout, sometimes 3iu in the AM then 5ius post workout!!!)

And honestly I don't think the gear was dose right this time...

I feel nothing like I did last time and it's not just the gh...

what the hell does this mean? eq crashes your e2? eq aromatizes so it'd add to the e2 level. where do u get your "info" from?
now. u can ask for opinions and ur gonna get guesses. everyone's gonna guess and it means nothing the one thing this kid said thats good is get bloods. igf, total and free test and e2.
and just cuz its the same source u used b4 doesnt mean its the same brew. ive had perfect 8,5x multiples on test, got another order of the same gear 6 months later and it was 5x. underdosed.....as anasci results clearly show are happening on the regular.
Your right.
Doesn't mean the gear is the same.. doesn't feel close.

Arimedex makes me ache all over. All AI’s do.
I would do a wash out period for a month then start over with a new stack.
500mg Test blend(sust, Test prop, test phenylprop) I don’t like enan or cyp.
400mg nandrolone blend(deca, NPP)
30mg dbol
50mg anadrol

Skip the AI.
Skip the HGH, insulin
Eat 6,000 calories from clean food.

EQ doesn’t do much other than thicken the blood.
NPP blows EQ away.
See if you ache on this.
I bet you won’t.
I'm stopping everything but my trt and ai

A few things that tend to throw off a guys mojo while on cycle:

-Using too much of an Aromatase inhibitor even when you think you're dialed in. Significant loss in strength, loss of energy and motivation, sex drive goes downhill as well. I'm really not a fan of AI's, but they certainly have their place.

-HGH. Don't get me wrong, I love HGH but I seriously have to persevere and really push myself when using it on cycle. Based on my bloodwork and results I think I respond very well to it, which is also probably why it makes me so damn sleep and lethargic. By afternoon i'm good, but for the first half of the day im usually a groggy zombie, and unfortunately this is the time slot in which I have to train in, which is not always fun because of it.

-High doses/Using more gear than you're used to. Even if you think the dosages aren't that high (compared to what other guys are using), if it's a good amount more than you've used in the past this alone can cause lethargy and a very worn down feeling.

-Staying on for too long. Know when to call it quits and either PCT or TRT, OR sometimes switching compounds and dosages can save the day, but only if done right.

-Insulin. Tends to make some people super super drowsy.

-Using compounds that don't agree with you (whether you realize it at first or not) Tren, most orals, nandrolones don't agree with some people just like EQ doesn't agree with some people. Finding out what you can use, and how much of it you can use, without feeling like shit is important.

-Hookers. To be used in moderation.

This post is more so to remind myself the shit I have to look out for, because even with experience, sometimes we get so wrapped up into all these cycles we forget that it can be a very delicate balancing act. Some people seem to be able to use whatever and be fine, some people are much more sensitive to different things, and in that case these pointers apply.

A few things that tend to throw off a guys mojo while on cycle:

-Using too much of an Aromatase inhibitor even when you think you're dialed in. Significant loss in strength, loss of energy and motivation, sex drive goes downhill as well. I'm really not a fan of AI's, but they certainly have their place.

-HGH. Don't get me wrong, I love HGH but I seriously have to persevere and really push myself when using it on cycle. Based on my bloodwork and results I think I respond very well to it, which is also probably why it makes me so damn sleep and lethargic. By afternoon i'm good, but for the first half of the day im usually a groggy zombie, and unfortunately this is the time slot in which I have to train in, which is not always fun because of it.

-High doses/Using more gear than you're used to. Even if you think the dosages aren't that high (compared to what other guys are using), if it's a good amount more than you've used in the past this alone can cause lethargy and a very worn down feeling.

-Staying on for too long. Know when to call it quits and either PCT or TRT, OR sometimes switching compounds and dosages can save the day, but only if done right.

-Insulin. Tends to make some people super super drowsy.

-Using compounds that don't agree with you (whether you realize it at first or not) Tren, most orals, nandrolones don't agree with some people just like EQ doesn't agree with some people. Finding out what you can use, and how much of it you can use, without feeling like shit is important.

-Hookers. To be used in moderation.

This post is more so to remind myself the shit I have to look out for, because even with experience, sometimes we get so wrapped up into all these cycles we forget that it can be a very delicate balancing act. Some people seem to be able to use whatever and be fine, some people are much more sensitive to different things, and in that case these pointers apply.
Very good post.

Your absolutely right. As I've learned in medicine (not being an exact science)...everyone's body reacts differently....

You've listed some very good pointers to abide by. Thank you.

Have you used the ostarine before? I felt pretty lousy on it and ended up giving it away. Think it can effect some people like that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws