advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SOMETIMES YA UST WANT TO SCREAM DONT YA??

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
ok.. we all know the steroid hysteria makes no sense.. but, yet, we have to endear it often anyway.. so.. this week has sucked.. my mom was in the hospital (nothing too major) and she has not been able to walk so since i was on vacation (lucky me) i was asked to watch her.. so she asks me to go to the store for her and pick up some goods while she waits..

i go into the store.. which i hate doing.. and run into a old lifting buddie i had not seen in many years.. he was a very nice guy but, a couple bricks short of a building.. if ya know what i mean.. anyway.. i ask him how he has been.. he tells me that he had a massive heart attack about 3 years ago.. i was shocked but started asking questions.. and here is how the conversation went:

yeah.. i had a massive heart attack about three years ago...

REALLY? WHEN YOU WERE 38 YEARS OLD?

yep.. it was from the steroids..

WHY YA SAY THAT? YOU TOOK THEM TWENTY YEARS AGO.. YOU WERE WHAT? 20 OR SO?..

yep.. most of done alot of damage...

CHRIS.. YOU ONLY DID TWO CYCLES FOR 8 WEEKS A PIECE IF I REMEMBER WHAT YA TOLD ME..

i know.. they are fucking dangerous.. they will kill ya!

CHRIS.. YOU HAD A HEART CONDITION.. REMEMBER THEY WOULDNT LET YA PLAY FOOTBALL BECAUSE OF IT.. MAY BE THAT WAS IT..

nope it was the steroids man..

CHRIS.. DIDNT YOUR DAD HAVE A HEART PROBLEM?

yep.. died at 39 from a heart attack.. remember?

YEAH.. BUT, DIDNT YOU HAVE THE SAME CONDITION.. THAT IS WHY YOU COULDNT PLAY SPORT AND THEY DID NOT WANT YA LIFTING.. YOUR DAD DID NOT TAKE STEROIDS AND DIED FROM IT AT ABOUT TH SAME AGE.. WHY IS YOURS FROM STEROIDS??

man.. i felt fine for years.. the steroids did some damage that took that long to happen i guess..

CHRIS.. YOU ARENT FOLLOWING ME.. THE DOCTORS TOLD YA YOU WERE HEADING FOR TROUBLE WHEN YOU WERE 18.. YOU DID TWO LOUSY CYCLES FOR 8 WEEKS.. YOU HAVE A HEART CONDITION THE SAME AS YOUR FATHER AND HE DIED FROM IT..

yeah.. my uncle died right after him too..

WHAT!??!?!

yeah.. my uncle died at 41.. frickin scary isnt it.. ??

CHRIS.. STEROIDS DID NOT CAUSE YOU PROBLEM..

shit yeah they did... i am speaking to schools next week.. the football teams i think.. gonna warn them about that shit.. i am lucky to be alive..

so at this point i say goodbye.. that i am in a hurry... and want to scream.. oh and by the way.. in his shopping cart was nothing but frozen pizzas, twinkies, fried chicken from the deli, and two cases of beer... yep those nasty steroids almost killed him.. :rolleyes:

pfft i would have killed him! i can't stand these people and i feel the world would be a much better place without these misinformed ignorant people...its the blind leading the blind. this doesnt only apply to steroids, but many aspects of life as well.

Hey he had to blame it on something, right ?

I mean having a bad heart in the family history and being told when your 18 you have a heart condition, doesnt make sense...LOL !!!

Some people just have to blame it on something beside themself...

Cant change them, they believe what they want to

chris

Maybe oxygen was cut off too long to his brain when he had the attack, don't be too hard to him :D

Come on now. I hear those Twinkies list ingredients as beef fat and/or lard. If that's not good 'ol American eating, what is?

Now, I totally believe in EDUCATING young football players about dangers. Come on guys, we KNOW these substances can be dangerous. However, I also happen to know for a fact that almost ANYTHING taken to excess, is dangerous to your health.

After my brother had health palpitations (or whatever the technical term is for a "skipped heart beat") on 30 mgs. a day of Dbol, he cut it out for a few weeks, then took it at 20 mgs for another 2 weeks, I still didn't think that was a wise decision. However, he did not have a heart attack. He gets regular bloodwork. However, I believe in INFORMING. Does anyone ever recall blind, stupid scare tactics working on any age?

I never bought the scare tactics after hearing them again and again about all sorts of things. I personally have a high tolerance to all sorts of things, being a big guy. However, at 35, AND after reading the HONEST accounts of guys right here, like Maldorf, for example, I have to say that I have put a much higher value on health. I'm a smart guy, but have done some stupid things. I prefer actual, real world experiences instead of some idiot saying that something he took 20 years ago is killing him now while stuffing Twinkies down his face.

Any way, there's no communicating with some of the stupid, sheep masses.

I hope your mom is doing OK. I have dealt with more than my share of taking care of the ailing and elderly and know the stress that builds from taking care of a loved one in that situation. Good luck to you.

C'mon Lats... why are you so desperately trying to play devil's advocate by denying that steroids might in fact have caused his heart attack? :confused: They almost stole his life and the only thing you can think of is to make fun of his IQ? Would you by any chance have some interest in PM's sponsors' biz to defend so valiantly the AAS cause? :eek: Just asking...

Ok ok that was NOT funny, I know... LOL! :D ;)

Everyone wants to blame something else when the answer lies right in front of their face....anyhow, sorry to hear about your friend, just hope he changes his lifestyle from this point on (hint...hint...grocery cart).

shit yeah they did... i am speaking to schools next week.. the football teams i think.. gonna warn them about that shit.. i am lucky to be alive..
QUOTE]

It sounds like he now has a "cause", a purpose, a mission. These sorts of moral crusades help give meaning to people's lives and help them feel that they are leaving their mark on the world. I doubt he believes his own spiel.

Geez Lats, that almost reminds me of my brother, who had a heart attack 2 weeks ago. He said to me, "I don't know why I had a heart attack". My response, " You smoke, drink and eat like crap at 50, what did you expect?"

That made my head hurt just reading it. I'm glad you didn't scream at the guy, but jeeze....

Denialman: My brain is bleeding in the frontal lobe. Its from steroids.

Me: Don't you break bricks with your head for a living?

Denialman: Yeah, pretty cool huh?

Me: I guess, but couldn't that be whats causeing the bleeding?

Denialman: No its steroids for sure.

Me: Don't you train for bustin bricks with your head by hitting your forehead with a baseball bat?

Denialman: yeah, hardcore huh?

Me: Couldn't that be causing the problem?

Denialman: No its the juice, for sure. That stuff will kill you. It damaged my testicles too.

Me: Didn't you used to let other people kick you in the nuts to show off?

Denialman: Yeah, I'm a freakin beast like that!

Me: Couldn't that have damaged your nuts?

Denialman: No its was definately steroids.

so being that steroids are so dangerous lats, will you ctirique my new cycle.

wk1-16 3 bigmack meals E3d
wk2-12 16 slices pizza ED
wk 1-10 6 soft tacos from taco bell Ed, i know its light but mostly in there for joints, and love handles, definately love handles.
260ml Ed Mayo throughout, cant be too careful about keeping everything clogged properly.

PCT - double cheese burgers in the following doseage per day for 6 weeks 12,12,10,8,6,6.
cruise after pct to be low dose KFC extra crispy at 4 buckets a day, oh with icecream.

i dotn want to keep too much steroid muscle so ill be mostly training by watching tv and playing warcraft. i figure if i need an extra boost ill add 5 boxes of hotpockets every day. you dont think that overkill do you? i mean its not like its a cycle of test at 250mg/wk..that will kill you.

wk1-16 3 bigmack meals E3d
wk2-12 16 slices pizza ED
wk 1-10 6 soft tacos from taco bell Ed, i know its light but mostly in there for joints, and love handles, definately love handles.
260ml Ed Mayo throughout, cant be too careful about keeping everything clogged properly.

PCT - double cheese burgers in the following doseage per day for 6 weeks 12,12,10,8,6,6.
cruise after pct to be low dose KFC extra crispy at 4 buckets a day, oh with icecream.

I would suggest adding krispie kremes wk1-4 and then cycle them EOD.

do you think theyll give me enough gyno as opposed to dunkin doughnuts?

you should throw in some stuffed crust pizzas as well as do a cycle of the heart attack grill every other week for that.

OH my hell, I can't believe that. I feel for you Lats. Just reading that made me want to yell. I'm on HRT myself, but I cannot for the life of me educate my wife that there is nothing wrong with it.

I'm sorry you had to endure that brief moment of utter stupidity. It got me f'n irritated just reading it...And now this idiot is going to go speak to school children and lie through his teeth :mad::confused:

OH my hell, I can't believe that. I feel for you Lats. Just reading that made me want to yell. I'm on HRT myself, but I cannot for the life of me educate my wife that there is nothing wrong with it.

Saudades,

AAS has such a bad reputation now, it would be hard to convince some people the actully benifits to it now...

chris

well.... steroids do make a much more interesting devil than pizza, twinkies and beer do.

There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member