over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sonnen/Silva @ Mr.O

This is great! Silva is a freak of nature but well past his prime. I would think that Chael has the edge on silva.

I'm not sure if anybody fears Silva anymore in the fight world. He is always game to fight; but like the above poster said his time has passed. Chael would take him down and sub him in the first round.

Chael is gonna whoop him when they fight

I have always been a huge Silva fan but Sonnen will wrestle fuck him. Not a good matchup at all.

I dont think Ive ever seen Silva this fired up and hating on someone. Should be interesting.

shameless promo

Was Vince McMahon there also? It made for entertainment (for some), but that's what spectator sports are for.

While I don't doubt there may be hard feelings between them, but why else did they both show up at a non-mma event other than to promote(sell tickets) for a future fight(payday).

I liked silva in his prime but as others have said, he would probably get taken down repeatedly.

He's past his prime, but he always comes to brawl and never has a boring fight. Dana loves him for this.

I'm all for shit talk and I'm a Silva fan, but this was some pussy ass shit that he did. Creeping up on Chael from behind and then saying he was scared. Ummmm, no I highly doubt Chael is scared of Wandy. He just caught Chael off guard, but Chael didn't put up with that shit. Usually Chael just laughs stuff off like this, but you could tell that he was pissed off pretty bad. Wandy is kidding himself if he thinks that Sonnen is scared of him. Chael has been in the cage twice with the greatest MMA fighter to ever live (Anderson Silva) so I highly doubt no other fighter is going to scare him at this point.

Wandy is WAY passed his prime and Chael is going to beat his ass worse than he beat up Wandys buddy, Shogun. Not to mention Wandy is too emotional for this fight which is never good. He'll have a huge adrenaline dump in the first and end up gassing out before the second round. Chael is passed his prime, too, but make no mistake about it, he is still a top 10 fighter and could beat just about any non-champion that they put him up against.

My prediction is that Chael will TKO or submit Wandy in the first. Not only will he beat him, but he will do so relatively easily. Wandy claimed to be a professional which is why he didn't fight Chael at the O, but there's nothing professional about walking up behind a guy, catching him off guard, and start talking shit about how he's going to kick his ass. Not only that, but he's pulling this crap at the Mr. O convention while Chael is trying to do his thing with his fans and sponsors! How is that in any way, shape, or form acting like a professional?

Ever since Wandy got plastic surgery I can't even look at the dude anymore haha. He needs to get the hell away from the camera with his rubber face. I've always been a big Wandy fan, but this video really rubbed me the wrong way. There's a time and a place for everything and THAT was not it.

Reminds me of Ken Shamrock and Tito a few years back

Ken always getting his panties in a bunch about Tito's shit talk then when it's go-time the old man gets schooled, repeatedly

History's about to repeat itself

I watched it again after I posted and I'm thinking the same thing. Although, Wandy called Chael out years ago after he lost to Anderson for making fun of Brazil. He wasn't a dick about it though. He just basically said that shit talking was okay, but don't make fun of Brazil or its people bc it's a very sensitive subject to them. Chael was just like "okay."

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear