over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Soon this will be the U.S.

ah makes me proud to be british.

its not a bullshit story its a classic example of how pathetic britain has become and is now well known as the easy touch country. its been getting worse and worse over the last few years. our current government has been completely useless with no spine to sort the situation out.

its also very true about people landing houses worth a million plus on benefits in london. hell a friend of mine rents an appartment in central london for around £1500 per month (prob about $2600) some of his neighbours are given the same appartment and are on benefits and a free ride. why work 50hrs a week??

You are correct. I own a townhouse that I use as a rental investment property. Recently the developement where it is started offering government assisted housing. So I was in there the other day and was astonished at what I saw. Lexus', Acura's, BMWs and so forth. So how are people with government assisted housing affording such vehicles? They are getting free housing but sub leasing rooms out to their friends, food stamps, welfare for their children and their utilities paid for. I guess when the taxpayers pick up the bill for all of their living expenses, they can afford luxury cars even when they aren't working.

That's simple. Obamas stimulus package (checks)! :D:p:D

You are correct. I own a townhouse that I use as a rental investment property. Recently the developement where it is started offering government assisted housing. So I was in there the other day and was astonished at what I saw. Lexus', Acura's, BMWs and so forth. So how are people with government assisted housing affording such vehicles? They are getting free housing but sub leasing rooms out to their friends, food stamps, welfare for their children and their utilities paid for. I guess when the taxpayers pick up the bill for all of their living expenses, they can afford luxury cars even when they aren't working.

Here's a side note/question : If I am subsidizing their income, living, medical expenses, food by way of my tax dollars. "shouldn't I be allowed to collect a few SS#'s from these families and write them off as either a lost or deduction on my taxes"????

Seriousy! I think i should be allowed to!

Im surprised at people who buy into this kind of hype. Come on guys ;)
People believe whatever supports their argument....sad. You can't voluntarily quit your job and get unemployment and since the Welfare Reform Act very few just sit around collecting money in the US.

My company gave me a great severence package and I am currently working but my point is this. In my state, say the household breadwinner made 80-100k a year and was suddenly laid off. Now he is dependent on $888 dollars a month to pay his mortgage, food, bills, and everything else that his family needs.
Anyone making $80-100k a year for any amount of time should have enough education and brains not to blow it all and save some of it for a rainy day. Then they wouldn't need to go on unemployemnt ;)

I don't agree with what they're doing either. Personally I think they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce... but how are you going to enforce it?

All you guys are always whining about how much the gov. already controls, and you're all bitching abou this story... what's your realistic solutions? I can't wait it hear them :D

Last edited:
Anyone making $80-100k a year for any amount of time should have enough education and brains not to blow it all and save some of it for a rainy day. Then they wouldn't need to go on unemployemnt ;)

I don't agree with what they're doing either. Personally I think they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce... but how are you going to enforce it?

All you guys are always whining about how much the gov. already controls, and you're all bitching abou this story... what's your realistic solutions? I can't wait it hear them :D

So with a realistic number of ~20% of the US population being extrememly under-employed or unemployed, you honestly think its that easy to find another job to replace the ones lost??

For millions of Americans, those "rainy" days are lasting much longer than anyone would have expected. Even if roughly 250k jobs are created every month, it will take 5-7 years, all things being equal, to get back to where we were pre-recession.

I always lived well within my means so being unemployed for 3 months wasn't an issue but not everyone lives like this. People who work hard deserve 4 bedroom homes, nice cars, toys and large families. People who are capable of working, yet choose not to DO NOT deserve these things.

I always lived well within my means so being unemployed for 3 months wasn't an issue but not everyone lives like this.
Yet you got on unemployment anyway.. taking advantage of something you now say you didn't need yet complain about someone else doing it? Ironic.

People who work hard deserve 4 bedroom homes, nice cars, toys and large families. People who are capable of working, yet choose not to DO NOT deserve these things.
Working hard entitles you to large houses and toys? LOL... do you live in this world? The harder you work the less you make... whens the last time you saw management working harder than lower employees? ;)

So with a realistic number of ~20% of the US population being extrememly under-employed or unemployed, you honestly think its that easy to find another job to replace the ones lost??

For millions of Americans, those "rainy" days are lasting much longer than anyone would have expected. Even if roughly 250k jobs are created every month, it will take 5-7 years, all things being equal, to get back to where we were pre-recession.

I always lived well within my means so being unemployed for 3 months wasn't an issue but not everyone lives like this. People who work hard deserve 4 bedroom homes, nice cars, toys and large families. People who are capable of working, yet choose not to DO NOT deserve these things.

Your wasting your breath with this guy!

Yet you got on unemployment anyway.. taking advantage of something you now say you didn't need yet complain about someone else doing it? Ironic.

Working hard entitles you to large houses and toys? LOL... do you live in this world? The harder you work the less you make... whens the last time you saw management working harder than lower employees? ;)

I can't tell if you are joking around or simply ignorant. I am a single man, I make between 82k-171k so I am taxed at 28%. I have no deductions. If my salary was 103k in 2008, I paid over 28k in taxes that year. I think I deserve the $888 dollars a month that I received for each of the 3 months I was collecting.

And yes, work entitles large houses and big toys. Earning my masters degree, working 50 plus hours a week, doing my charitable work for my community DOES entitle me to nice cars and a large house.

Popping out 7 children and choosing not to work because it will allow a person to make more money than a hard working individual is wrong and disgusting.

I am in management. My employees work hard, very hard. But I work just as hard with addition responsibilities. My employees and my daily duties might be different, but we each work just as hard in our own ways. Your saying about "when is the last time you have you seen management working harder than lower employees" is completely ignorant. Although they might do more physical work, management has more stress and mental work.

First of all, he never said he collected unemployment, so stop reading between the lines. Dumbass comment

The harder you work the less you make... whens the last time you saw management working harder than lower employees?

Of course, why should someone who put in 4 years of college and years at the business (whatever it is) to acheive a managment position get paid more. What is your IQ? Seriously, are you brain dead? Management position aren't sitting behind a desk doing nothing, raking in big bucks. I own my own business, I work harder than anyone!

DicedSix, I commend you for being responsible enough to put $ away and living within your means. I do disagree with you on one thing tho, I don't thing working hard means you "deserve" anything. This is why most people are in the situation they are in, they worked hard, and splureged on things they wanted, not needed. Hopefully Americans will realize that we need to live below our means for a while and have something, not for a rainy day, but for a flood. My wife and I live well below our means, and we have a nice sized savings account and housing fund to show for it.

Didn't see the post where you collected, but who gives a crap. You put in 50 hrs, you should get it. People put in 0 hours in their lifetime will get welfare, medicare, foodstamps, anything and never work a day in their life

What I think is ironic, is that most of the conservatives that are against welfare are also against abortion. The more unwanted children born to incapable parents the more welfare receipiants there will be as these children turn into adults and the cycle repeats itself. While I don't think you should have to have a liceanse to be a parent, I think that the less unwanted children there are the better off we'd all be.

Also from an economic standpoint, I don't think this sort of abuse of the system is a total "waste" of money, id call it another form of "redistrabution". The money is given to these scumbags and they spend it as fast as they get it, so the landlord benifits, the guy who sold them the car, sneaker shop owner, ect all profit. So some of the taxes that working folks pay are coming to them in a f-ed up way. This is how I look at as a landlord who owns sec8 properties(gov payed rent). I do agree with what a lot of the previous posters said about what these "poor" people have now, definition of "poor" has def changed over the years, EVERYONE has a cell phone and cable!

Here is the problem.

The one word that pissed me of the most in this article is they are getting what they are...ENTITLED to get. That is the problem. People feel they are entitled to too much nowadays. I was taught to EARN whatever i wanted.

What I think is ironic, is that most of the conservatives that are against welfare are also against abortion. The more unwanted children born to incapable parents the more welfare receipiants there will be as these children turn into adults and the cycle repeats itself. While I don't think you should have to have a liceanse to be a parent, I think that the less unwanted children there are the better off we'd all be.
Hilarious isn't it. Force them to have the kids, then complained they have to be taken care of ;)

Of course, why should someone who put in 4 years of college and years at the business (whatever it is) to acheive a managment position get paid more. What is your IQ? Seriously, are you brain dead?
LMAO.. you said i was a dumbass for "reading between lines" when I was right.. and now look what you're doing? Where did I ever say someone with education should make less? I sure didn't.

I do disagree with you on one thing tho, I don't thing working hard means you "deserve" anything. This is why most people are in the situation they are in, they worked hard, and splureged on things they wanted, not needed.
Pretty much the point i was making..

And yes, work entitles large houses and big toys. Earning my masters degree, working 50 plus hours a week, doing my charitable work for my community DOES entitle me to nice cars and a large house.
You're not ENTITLED to anything.

Your saying about "when is the last time you have you seen management working harder than lower employees" is completely ignorant. Although they might do more physical work, management has more stress and mental work.
LMAO ... "mental work and stress" .. there's a reason everyone wants to move up.. and it's not b/c they want to work "harder" ;)

I'm conservative, I don't believe in abortion, and I don't believe in social welfare either. I believe in people taking responsibility for their actions. If you commit a crime you go to jail, if you have a child well then you do whatever you have to to take care of it. The government and the taxpayers should not be responsible for animals who can't control themselves. I could honestly care less about idiots with ten children living on the streets if it was their stupid actions that got them there. Sad for the kids, but then again why should it be my problem?

Oh and Jamez...By making abortion illegal, nobody is forcing anyone to have kids. Several types of birth control are available to the public at no cost at places such as planned parenthood. So like i said if they are still that stupid, then let them live on the street with their kids.

Last edited:
I'm conservative, I don't believe in abortion, and I don't believe in social welfare either. I believe in people taking responsibility for their actions. If you commit a crime you go to jail, if you have a child well then you do whatever you have to to take care of it. The government and the taxpayers should not be responsible for animals who can't control themselves. I could honestly care less about idiots with ten children living on the streets if it was their stupid actions that got them there. Sad for the kids, but then again why should it be my problem?

Oh and Jamez...By making abortion illegal, nobody is forcing anyone to have kids. Several types of birth control are available to the public at no cost at places such as planned parenthood. So like i said if they are still that stupid, then let them live on the street with their kids.

Wow how stupid this is. You don't care about starving kids on the streets but you want abortion illegal?? How on earth do you come to such dumb conclusions?

I'll tell you why it's your problem. The more homeless parents and kids on the streets = more crime and more criminals.

Then you have more violence and safety to worry about. More police to pay, more prisons to build.. so instead of feeding them and housing them.. your going to pay 10x more to feed them and house them in prison. Hilarious!

Wow how stupid this is. You don't care about starving kids on the streets but you want abortion illegal?? How on earth do you come to such dumb conclusions?

I'll tell you why it's your problem. The more homeless parents and kids on the streets = more crime and more criminals.

Then you have more violence and safety to worry about. More police to pay, more prisons to build.. so instead of feeding them and housing them.. your going to pay 10x more to feed them and house them in prison. Hilarious!

No I don't have the time to worry about others children. And lets be honest, chances are stupid people are gonna produce stupid kids who grow up with the same ethics and morals as their parents. So instead of continuing the cycle how about we let them fail. That's right let them live like animals or end up in prison. You are right that it would cost too much to feed and house them in prison, but who said that prison had to be so nice and expensive? The intelligent hard working people in the US need to stop carrying those who don't want to work hard

Last edited:

I can't tell if you are joking around or simply ignorant.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess it's the latter.

BC

No I don't have the time to worry about others children. And lets be honest, chances are stupid people are gonna produce stupid kids who grow up with the same ethics and morals as their parents. So instead of continuing the cycle how about we let them fail. That's right let them live like animals or end up in prison. You are right that it would cost too much to feed and house them in prison, but who said that prison had to be so nice and expensive? The intelligent hard working people in the US need to stop carrying those who don't want to work hard

You don't have time worry about others children and want to let them fail... yet you have time to worry about them getting an abortion and stopping the problem from happening.

Where do you ppl come from? Do you have a college education?

Prison is "so nice"? Do you know how many assaults, rapes and murders take place in prison every year?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear