over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Soooo many different supplements....

RunNPump

Banned
There are so many different supplements one can take. I could cover my entire countertop with them and have a full stomach from taking them all at once. It is unrealistic to take so many different ones.

The question is, if you could only choose 3 health supplements for overall health and longevity, what would they be? (legal stuff available at a store)

Here are the 3 things I would do.

Do a search
Do a search
and lastly, Do a search.

Use different terms. "Vitamin C", "health", "curcumin", "cholesterol" etc etc. C'mon man.

Here are the 3 things I would do.

Do a search
Do a search
and lastly, Do a search.

Use different terms. "Vitamin C", "health", "curcumin", "cholesterol" etc etc. C'mon man.

Knight9 I'm not being lazy.

Yes, I've searched. It's just there are so many. If I were to choose at this point I'd go with:

1. Fintstone Gummies
2. Fish Oil/Coconut Oil
3. Probiotic/ProEnzyme

But that's just me. I just wanted to see hat everyone else thought about it.

Last edited:
You're right ton of supplements on the market. I was buying like 10-15 bottles per month before. Sure like at 10-14 bucks wasn't bad but times that by 10-15 and you got a big bill to get a good chunk of change. I switched to n2guard with tudca back around 6 months ago, it's a big on the higher price side but it was good when compared to my regular regiment of supps. Also, I was enjoying taking like 5 caps vs 20 haha:D

injectable curcumin

vitamin k2

multivitamin with a good amount of D3

Hey I respect you bro and I have been reading your threads. I watched the 6 vids you posted this morning. great stuff but you don't have to be a smart ass.
I wasn't being a smart ass bro. I just wish people would look for the information so many of us provide and contribute.

There are so many different supplements one can take. I could cover my entire countertop with them and have a full stomach from taking them all at once. It is unrealistic to take so many different ones.

The question is, if you could only choose 3 health supplements for overall health and longevity, what would they be? (legal stuff available at a store)

You can't choose just 3 as that is not how the body works. Everything works together and all the bodies processes rely on vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. If you are missing something at a certain process then that process is not getting done. To maximize efficiency and ensure longevity you need a combination of a lot of stuff; and those saying that you can get what you need from todays food supply are not fully understanding how the body works. My advice would be to search through DC's posts as he lists his supplements in one of his posts; as I really liked his list.

You're right ton of supplements on the market. I was buying like 10-15 bottles per month before. Sure like at 10-14 bucks wasn't bad but times that by 10-15 and you got a big bill to get a good chunk of change. I switched to n2guard with tudca back around 6 months ago, it's a big on the higher price side but it was good when compared to my regular regiment of supps. Also, I was enjoying taking like 5 caps vs 20 haha:D

It's always good anytime you can find some way to cut down on the volume of supplements, since we take so many every day.

yes tudca is a very good way to combat negatives on a cycle

It's always good anytime you can find some way to cut down on the volume of supplements, since we take so many every day.
You and at least one other poster have to make it less obvious you are only here to bump animals posts.

Only thing I use is a multi-vitamin and omega 3 cod liver oils.. I dont see the point in spending 100s on supplements every month. And according to recent tests and bloodwork, only thing that was really low was vitamin D, but who isnt vitamin d deficient?

honestly the best thing you can do is have a thorough functional medicine assessment done by a competent professional. What your body requires to make it optimal is not necessarily what the next guy needs. I started working with a guy many years ago to dial in my body chemistry due to totally non-bodybuilding related issues. What i found was once optimal health is achieved through fine tuning body chemistry..bodybuilding just becomes easier...and healthier.

My particular big 3 (based on actual lab results are)

Probiotic (i use LEF or metagenics) - i had serious gut health issues

Fish/krill oil (LEF) - nothing new here we all know the benefits

Vitamin D3/k2 blend (LEF) - i have serious D3 issues , i literally require 10000 iu daily to maintain proper levels , proven over and over via labs

So if i HAD to take just 3 that would be it FOR ME ...that may be meaningless to the next person and their body chemistry though.

Since i don't have to take just 3 i also take

LEF Life extension mix multi
LEF Bio-Curcumin
LEF B-complex
LEF digestive enzymes
daily aspirin

I always take what i read about the next miracle supp with a grain of salt because without a full analysis you really have no idea if it will help you or nto or to what extent

honestly the best thing you can do is have a thorough functional medicine assessment done by a competent professional. What your body requires to make it optimal is not necessarily what the next guy needs. I started working with a guy many years ago to dial in my body chemistry due to totally non-bodybuilding related issues. What i found was once optimal health is achieved through fine tuning body chemistry..bodybuilding just becomes easier...and healthier.

My particular big 3 (based on actual lab results are)

Probiotic (i use LEF or metagenics) - i had serious gut health issues

Fish/krill oil (LEF) - nothing new here we all know the benefits

Vitamin D3/k2 blend (LEF) - i have serious D3 issues , i literally require 10000 iu daily to maintain proper levels , proven over and over via labs

So if i HAD to take just 3 that would be it FOR ME ...that may be meaningless to the next person and their body chemistry though.

Since i don't have to take just 3 i also take

LEF Life extension mix multi
LEF Bio-Curcumin
LEF B-complex
LEF digestive enzymes
daily aspirin

I always take what i read about the next miracle supp with a grain of salt because without a full analysis you really have no idea if it will help you or nto or to what extent

The irony is that your top 3 and curcumin could and should be everyone's top picks.(maybe add ubiquinol and magnesium)Now, most things aside from those...could be debated due to the individual.

If i had to pick actual products.

Multi (Orange Triad)
Fish Oil (Nordic)
Whey Isolate (All max Isoflex)

The irony is that your top 3 and curcumin could and should be everyone's top picks.(maybe add ubiquinol and magnesium)Now, most things aside from those...could be debated due to the individual.

quite true

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity