over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SORE NO MORE!?

method2madness

Registered
In my younger days one of my constant training goals was to challenge myself to be as sore as I could get. I knew that soreness doesn't necessarily indicate progress or growth but I knew that it meant I was pushing myself as hard as I could in the gym, and THAT means progress was inevitable(my diet has been top notch for a majority of my adult life. Now at the age of 37, while still being the biggest and most complete physique in most of the gyms I go in to, something happenned on saturday that has helped me chage my training perspectives and goals. I trained legs as hard as possible and they became sore later the same day and worse yesterday, and they have been in such pain that it has been hard to walk and even be on my feet. I realized that I NO LONGER LIKE THIS!! When I was 27 this would be awesome but know it just makes life difficult and since I am not planning to complete for a while if ever again I no longer need to push that hard since i have already gained all the mass my body can handle. (5'1, and 194 lbs @ 8-10% bf. Hard work, yes. Self destructive/self limiting training, No more. Different life, different perspectives I guess.
Gotta go, my 14 month old son wants me to chase him around the house :)

welcome to the world of moderation. I know how you feel brother. you are opening up a world of new possibilities.
who used to say "Stimulate dont annhilate"

welcome to the world of moderation. I know how you feel brother. you are opening up a world of new possibilities.
who used to say "Stimulate dont annhilate"

Wasn't that Lee Haney.

I HATE not being able to feel the tension in my muscles the day. Its just a mental thing im sure.

This an obsessive behaviour I've been working on overcoming. In doing so, I've fallen in love with trenbolone; once I hit the 700mg+ (per week) mark, there is no soreness, no stiffnes... nothing. It has allowed me to adjustment my training methodology when on a cycle including tren. And, with my horizons expanding, I'm applying similar concepts to all periods of time training.

I think the hurt is more of a hindrance than benefit, with the exception of the psychological affect.

Agree with you all. It's been a loooooong time since I've trained for anything but size/shape. Maybe now the focus becomes general strength and overall health. Feels strange to say that, guess it'll take a mental adjustment. But I know the kind of crazy training I'm used too....out the window!

I felt the same way when I cut back my eating from 7 meals/day to 5 meals/day. My schedule became more flexible and I was happier with it. Same principle applies to training. You should enjoy your time in the gym. You will still look better than 98% of the people you encounter each day.

I felt the same way when I cut back my eating from 7 meals/day to 5 meals/day. My schedule became more flexible and I was happier with it. Same principle applies to training. You should enjoy your time in the gym. You will still look better than 98% of the people you encounter each day.

Damn right!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity