over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sore puffy nips - too much Test

TheNeed

Registered
Hi,

I just had this happen for the 1st time. I went a little too high on the test and now my nipps are sore and a bit puffy. How long does it typically take for this to go away? I'm taking 2 mg Letro ED now and I know my estro is totally crushed. My knees are killin me and I just feel like shitty and depressed.

The nip sensitivity has decreased as has the puffyness. This is after just 3 days of the Letro treatment. Man that shit is brutal. I also have aromitism and Adex on hand.

So if anyone has some input I'd appreciate it. I couldn't really find any other posts asking this same thing.

Thx, TN.

Yes I did - - I tried that first - 25 mg ED for a week. It didn't seem to make much difference. Maybe I should use both Nolva to block it and Letro to just blow away all the estrogen in my system.

TN

Yes I did - - I tried that first - 25 mg ED for a week. It didn't seem to make much difference. Maybe I should use both Nolva to block it and Letro to just blow away all the estrogen in my system.

TN

Bad idea! U do want some E in ur system! I use nolva at the first puffy nipple, it works for me it just takes a little time. But I only use 12.5mg just seems to work for me.

How much test are you running? Novla takes at lest a week to build up in system.

Last edited:
I built total test up to 750 - 800 mg EW. I started @ 500 mg EW for a month and felt really good - no sides then when raising it is when I ran into issues. I also switched esters - @ first I was using andropen - a 5 ester mix. when I ran out of that i moved to Sust with a little test ace mixed in for a little kick.

So what I'm thinking is 50mg EW is my sweet spot for test even though I'm about 225 lbs and 8-9% bf.

TN

A good rule of thumb is 1dose of ai per 100mg per week. But most the time I use 1 dose of AI per 100mg of test that is giving me a problem. Leto is 2.5 per dose and you are 300mg over where you weren't having issues. I would add novla(prevent rebound) and dorp half your ai. You may be able to drop ai or novla in a few weeks.

Last edited:
A good rule of thumb is 1dose of ai per 100mg per week. But most the time I use 1 dose of AI per 100mg of test that is giving me a problem. Leto is 2.5 per dose and you are 300mg over where you weren't having issues. I would add novla(prevent rebound) and dorp half your ai. You may be able to drop ai or novla in a few weeks.

Hmm I never heard of that guideline before. Sounds interesting - thx for letting me know about it. I just didn't realize peeps took so many AIs. I was under the impression that you go as high as you can without using an AI - I do like your idea here. It's def more proactive and since I know where I can live with no AI's I think it's a great guideline. I'll do what you suggested here - I'll add nolva back in and drop 1/2 of the Letro dose for now then once it's under control cut it down to 3 doses a week of aromatism or nolva.

TN

Last edited:
That would have been my choice since your already on cycle.
I like using AI's through out the cycle to prevent these issues
from ever occurring to begin with.

This is what I will be doing from now on esp when using test.

TN

I have letro on the shelf have never used it, i have done my research and have found a wide array of doses and opinions.I currently use armidex and aromisin i personally chose to switch them up, rotate them every other day. I read somewhere in my research you can jack yourself up pretty goood if u dont use that letro correctly, i believe its one of those ramp up dosage sort of deals. Then i read about a guy just loved letro not only did it keep e down etc etc but it also burns fat and acts as a sort of sexual aid {made him harder and last longer in bed..

There's a thread on Letro which is probably a page or two back, good read. My sore joints went away after a week or two on Letro, always been depressed so not sure about that. You might also want to take raloxifene instead of Nolva, heard it works better. Good luck.

There's a thread on Letro which is probably a page or two back, good read. My sore joints went away after a week or two on Letro, always been depressed so not sure about that. You might also want to take raloxifene instead of Nolva, heard it works better. Good luck.

Thx man - I'll check out that thread!!

TH

I have letro on the shelf have never used it, i have done my research and have found a wide array of doses and opinions.I currently use armidex and aromisin i personally chose to switch them up, rotate them every other day. I read somewhere in my research you can jack yourself up pretty goood if u dont use that letro correctly, i believe its one of those ramp up dosage sort of deals. Then i read about a guy just loved letro not only did it keep e down etc etc but it also burns fat and acts as a sort of sexual aid {made him harder and last longer in bed..

Yea you know I've heard of AI's keeping you in better condition due to getting rid of the estro and the associated water - never read about them burning fat but that would be a nice quality if it works that way!

And lasting longer in bed is always a good thing!

Thx for the info Bro.

TN

I would go with a good SERM. Toromifene citrate works the best for me. Better than nolva.:cool:

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the input! Got some great info here that I will definatly leverage in the future in order to stay out of trouble.

After 3 days of nolva (25 mg ED) and 4 days of letro (2mg ED) the puffyness and most of the sensitivity is gone. My knees arestill sore as hell but that will fade. I have been doing much further reading anf I think i will start an Aromasin protocol(12.5 mg e2D) in order to avoid the rebound effect and because this is regarded as the newest generation of AI and is considered suicidal, meaning it kills a certain % of your aromataze enzyme so by doing so it also kills any estrogen that was attached to that enzyme. This will prevent the rebound effect when the Aromasin is stopped. It's all good in theory - we'll se how it works once I get off the nolva and letro.

Thx again guys!!

TN

Letro works really well. I had the same symptoms literally almost a week ago with the addition of HCG. When taking letro, I wouldn't suggest taking any other AI with the exception of the first day. Shutting down estrogen will leave negative effects as well.

Normally I take tamoxifen 20mg per day (10mg every 12 hours) during test cycles as I appear to be more prone to gyno issues. First time using Letro and I can tell you it most certainly works well. Most of my gyno symptoms appear to have reversed.

Letro works really well. I had the same symptoms literally almost a week ago with the addition of HCG. When taking letro, I wouldn't suggest taking any other AI with the exception of the first day. Shutting down estrogen will leave negative effects as well.

Normally I take tamoxifen 20mg per day (10mg every 12 hours) during test cycles as I appear to be more prone to gyno issues. First time using Letro and I can tell you it most certainly works well. Most of my gyno symptoms appear to have reversed.
Hi SE - Yes after a few days now my symptoms have basically reversed. I have a little soreness to the tough and a little bit of soft tissue under the nipples but it is actually shrinking fast. I have been running 2 mg letro ED and 12.5 mg Aromitsim EOD to avoid the bounce back effect when the letro stops.

It's too bad because test is essential and it is also cheap but it looks like I will have to do low test runs while relying on other anabolics to make the gains I'm looking for. I think I may try a low dose approach to begon and slowly build my test mg E2W or so until I work my way up. Tesat just makes you feel so good I'll have to figure out an effective way to run it.

TN

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner