over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sore, tender, swollen INJ from SP's igf-1 lr3

ADRAKE21

Registered
Got a fresh batch of lr3 from superior peptide last week started using it mixed BAbwater with it (new bottle) and sub-q inj next day very swollen, extremely tender, and painful has lessened up on the pain past 2 days but still swollen, though I had a bad inj so did other side yesterday and this morning it is the same. I've used many peptides, and igf from superior( only pep brand I use past 1.5 years) and never have had this happen. Any one else getting this??? I'll try IM inj today see if that changes anything

I had the same issue, to IM and SQ injections. It was my first time using igf, didn't know if it was a normal reaction. I discontinued use.

Sounds like maybe a bad filler used or a not so "friendly" filler. Hopefully the next batch isn't the same. I'm not sure to be honest. I've never had that happen before.

definitely not normal, assuming bac water was not expired and you have used it in other things without issue

have not tried superiors igf, but melatonin 2 and ghrp-2 without issue. sciroxx igf works great

I IM'd 100mcg split into quads yesterday and today no issue. Defy has to be a filler I'm not reacting well to when IM'd. Never have had this issue and I've used multiple vials of IGF, cjc, iPam etc from superior no issue. Shit happens lol just hurts like a bitch and my left side of my abdomen is still swollen since sunday

I IM'd 100mcg split into quads yesterday and today no issue. Defy has to be a filler I'm not reacting well to when IM'd. Never have had this issue and I've used multiple vials of IGF, cjc, iPam etc from superior no issue. Shit happens lol just hurts like a bitch and my left side of my abdomen is still swollen since sunday

I've been shooting it IM and did get a sort of stinging the following day. I was using expired bac water though so wasn't sure. Seems like a bad filler brother. I'm going to stick to shooting it IM. This sucks, we've never had this problem before. Thanks for sharing this. I've reported back to the superior boss.

I got it from the same source and used it twice. Both times resulted in a hard knot, with the area around it red and swollen.

I've used three other sources and have never had this issue.

Also had the same problem with this batch but never had a problem with previous batches. Has anyone inquired with SP what the problem is? The do have excellent customer service.

Here I thought it was just me...
I just got an order of igf-1lr this week and each time I shot IM the site got a little sore and slight red so I tried subqu last night and site is swollen and red this morning. I used the same bw in my bpc157 and trip and have not had that type of reaction from those shots. Never had this before with any igf.

Are they good about issues like this? I like how they are a sponsor of PM but after a bad first experience with them, I'm worried about using them in the future.

I had this problem with extreme peptides. I'd shoot and get super itchy and it would swell anywhere a couple inches. It was insane. Didn't really hurt tho

Are they good about issues like this? I like how they are a sponsor of PM but after a bad first experience with them, I'm worried about using them in the future.
Honestly, they are like most sponsors on here that have been around awhile.

They put out good product, have good prices with discount codes, and are typically reliable.

But even the best guys in these "gray market" areas will hit snags every once in awhile in my opinion.

But they wouldn't have been around as long as they have if this were consistent, or they did something willingly.

I don't believe there are like that.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'll add to this. Just got my lr3 from SP last night and did a shot subq. This morning the area is very red, swollen, and painful.

I'll reach out to them. Hopefully they'll take a look.

I wait mine IGF-1 from him, i send my experience when i use it, i try other compound like MK677, but i plan to use single one after one, if the igf-1 are good normally with one bottle you know or not if all is well ;)

I'll add to this. Just got my lr3 from SP last night and did a shot subq. This morning the area is very red, swollen, and painful.

I'll reach out to them. Hopefully they'll take a look.

Oh :-( You have only this bad affect, your not more vascular ? Do you have train today or after pining ?
it does not encourage me to use it ;)

Do you guys remember years ago when a bunch of generic GH was giving people welts?
Search around on the net for GH red itchy welts.

I never got them because I always diluted my GH in at least 3 mls BA H20.

There was Feedback that the higher dilution worked if I remember correctly.

Do you guys remember years ago when a bunch of generic GH was giving people welts?

Sure, but when i have my IGF-1 LR3 from him, i mix it with acetic acid, and this creat some burn and pain during the injection and after too.
Normally IGF-1 LR3 must be kept with the acetic acid and not other, and then the cut with nacl or bacteriostatic

That may work but the fact is I have never had this issue before with Igf and have always mixed with the same amount of BW. Now it's almost 4 days after my last dose and the redness is finally going away. I haven't used it since not sure if it is good.
Would be nice to hear if SP is looking into this or not...

That may work but the fact is I have never had this issue before with Igf and have always mixed with the same amount of BW. Now it's almost 4 days after my last dose and the redness is finally going away. I haven't used it since not sure if it is good.
Would be nice to hear if SP is looking into this or not...

We are looking into it as it's obviously an issue. I have never had an issue when using our LR3 but mine was an old batch. There is obviously something not right with this new batch as everyone is stating the same. For guys using aI would recommend mixing with more bac water and shooting IM. Hopefully we have an answer for everyone soon.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear