over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sore, tender, swollen INJ from SP's igf-1 lr3

I still have a knot on my left side for well over a week now..since I started shooting IM no issues..so I guess I don't sub-q the lr3 lol

We are looking into it as it's obviously an issue. I have never had an issue when using our LR3 but mine was an old batch. There is obviously something not right with this new batch as everyone is stating the same. For guys using aI would recommend mixing with more bac water and shooting IM. Hopefully we have an answer for everyone soon.

Thanks Elvia for the update.
Also decided to give it another which was only doing 40mcg but decided to see if it was for sure igf so, hit it at 80mg before workout and had the best pump have had in a couple months. Also was feeling a little hypo and extra hungry the last 24 hrs. But also have a red spot. Gonna try diluting it more and probably do it IM.
So believe the igf is in there just something else is causin this irritation.

I was just about to order some from SP but I'll wait. I've never had igf1 lr3 do any of that,except the good things you've mentioned

Nice ! I have fresh vial, i start for the first time IGF-1 from this compagny ! I start when i finish the MK677, normally in the end of this month.
Good luck with your ! :)

Any new updates on this? Been searching for good igf just don't know who to trust.

So to follow up on this. I diluted the LR3 with more water.

I injected subq last Monday(3/14) and I still have a hard lump from where I injected. I did it to the left on my belly button; I am very lean now and it is very noticeable. It's very hard - about the size of an almond, but a little longer.

How long does it take this to go away? Anything I can do?

IntraM injections produce soreness for about 36 hours as well so something in there isn't sitting right, but I am more worried about the lump.

This sounds like an allegic response to the peptide. Diluting it probably won't do much.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just rec'd a new vial of LR3 from SP 3 days ago. Reconstituted with bac water. Have dosed three times. Both SQ and IM. Absolutely no redness, no reaction.

Just rec'd a new vial of LR3 from SP 3 days ago. Reconstituted with bac water. Have dosed three times. Both SQ and IM. Absolutely no redness, no reaction.

Well shit. I was wrong. Just went to inject, the SQ site is a walnut sized red knot.

IM sites still ok.

Well shit. I was wrong. Just went to inject, the SQ site is a walnut sized red knot.

IM sites still ok.

Yes do it IM atleast you won't have a lump then. Then sub q redness last about 5 days to a week and then becomes a light bruise which will go away after another week mostly.

Yes do it IM atleast you won't have a lump then. Then sub q redness last about 5 days to a week and then becomes a light bruise which will go away after another week mostly.

Yeah, even IM site a bit sore. I can do without it for a while. Emailed them and asked them to replace once issue sorted.

RS or Elvia, what did boss man say??

I emailed SP and they said "there is no problem with our LR3". They were still willing to replace what I just bought. But guessing I will react to that too, unless it is a different batch.

I sent them a link to this thread. Hope that is ok.

I'm having same thing pinkish spot for a couple of days then goes away not really sore though. just a spot. using bac water to reconstruct.

RS or Elvia, what did boss man say??

I emailed SP and they said "there is no problem with our LR3". They were still willing to replace what I just bought. But guessing I will react to that too, unless it is a different batch.

I sent them a link to this thread. Hope that is ok.
I was told previous batch is long gone but I don't have any confirmation from someone who ran recent. If anyone has please speak up.

I ordered my batch a coupled wks ago. if that's what ur asking. no batch number on bottle

I was told previous batch is long gone but I don't have any confirmation from someone who ran recent. If anyone has please speak up.

I rec'd mine on 3/20. Red walnut sized lump SQ. pain/soreness IM.

I bought 6 vials 3 weeks ago burned like hell with 1ml of bac water. Painful knot at injection spot. Added ml water to vial. Just created a larger knot. I have 4 vials in my fridge cant use because of the lumps that last about 2.5 weeks. I stull have then as proof and can send pictures of my lumped up abs. Any plans to replace this batch?

Last edited:
BACwater or AA?

I thought the PH of BACwater was not ideal for igf...premature degradation...? Like degrades within 48 hours...Is this true?

All I have seen says use .6% acetic acid....ph is just right...or so I have read.

Considering this...I reconstituted my SP IGF1 LR3 in the above mentioned AA...then I drew up all of my doses from the vial I reconstituted into separate insulin syringes and put them in the freezer.

I take 100mcg/day so I reconstituted with 2ml of AA in 1000mcg IGF for a concentration of 50mcg/10iu marks on a 100iu insulin syringe and then drawing it up to 20iu so I can split that bilaterally...although lately I have been adding 80iu of bac water(JUST BEFORE INJECTION) so I can put 10mcg in each head in my arms bilaterally all IM. 10 injections total pre-workout....

If I am wrong here feel free to correct me.

O...MINE FUCKING BURNS TOO BUT I LOVE IT!....no lumps though

ARR

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88