over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sore, tender, swollen INJ from SP's igf-1 lr3

I just checked my account. I ordered mine on 02-06-2016. Is there a plan to replace? I am not able to use this product.

I don't mind acidic acid burn. I have bought it from 2 places I it didn't burn 1 it did. I can't remember where they were it was a while ago.

I will finish this bottle. Going to order aa for remaining bottles to see if that makes a difference. Not sure but worth a shot.

I want to try SP's IGF Lr3. Ergopep's DES changed my life several years ago before I took a break from BB. I sure hope this gets cleared up.

I will finish this bottle. Going to order aa for remaining bottles to see if that makes a difference. Not sure but worth a shot.

Why buy it? you will just pay an a ton for it. AA is Distilld white vinegar....

You need the concentration that you reconstitute it to be at 0.6%.

It typically comes in 9% or 7% acidity. To get to the 0.6% you do the following.

First let me state 100mmols of acedic acid is very close to 0.6%.

To make a 100ml batch

Take 9% distilled white vinegar, add 9cc...then add 91mls of distilled water....filter into vial and voila! AA ready to reconstitute your IGF

or for a 10 cc batch do .9mls of distilled white vinegar and 9.1mls of distilled water.

That's all

Mixed one tonight and shot im., stung but i expected that. Ill see in the morning if there's any swelling.

Last edited:
Thats interesting! Ill look into it. Thanks for info and reppin anon!

Why buy it? you will just pay an a ton for it. AA is Distilld white vinegar....

You need the concentration that you reconstitute it to be at 0.6%.

It typically comes in 9% or 7% acidity. To get to the 0.6% you do the following.

First let me state 100mmols of acedic acid is very close to 0.6%.

To make a 100ml batch

Take 9% distilled white vinegar, add 9cc...then add 91mls of distilled water....filter into vial and voila! AA ready to reconstitute your IGF

or for a 10 cc batch do .9mls of distilled white vinegar and 9.1mls of distilled water.

That's all

Mixed one tonight and shot im., stung but i expected that. Ill see in the morning if there's any swelling.

Try micro injecting it throughout the muscle you are about to train in a series of 5-10mcg shots in 5 sites on each side of the body. This will only concentrate a tiny bit per area. The pump is unreal!

I tried 50 mcg in sub-cutaneous on the stomach and it's swollen, redness and very sensitive on the point of injection. I tried the method of micro injection 5 x 10 mcg and it's the same thing.
I used lot igf-1 before, incluted other peptide and i never had that kind of effect, i think there must have bacteria.
I stopped using it and i hope he offer a solution.

I used filter 0.22um with it, no redness and for the moment a little bit swollen ( compared to yesterday it' very little )

I doubt it is bacteria/infection. I think it is probably some sort of reaction to some other substance in there. Still seems to me to be a bad idea to keep getting inflammation in the body (either subq or IM) more likely to develop injection granuloma/scarring.

Also, aren't filtered needles just for glass particles from ampules??

SP has been fantastic with email correspondences. In the end they refunded my CC as they did not have an ETA for next batch.

You know what I find really FUCKIN funny is that the members that post "having problems" have been members for a month or less!!!

I have used SP for years and just ordered DAC, Hex, Imp and MK and never had a problem nor will I have a problem with this new order.

My advice is to take your buck 50 ass into the gym, get your nutrition on the mark and when you finally break the scale at 200 lbs under 10% bf then look for extras until then GET Lost!!!

It's the same from my side, the communication are very pleasant, i use 2 other compound and at this time i'm very satisfaid and i use it with pleasure.
Some errors can be made during manufacture or during implementation.

I doubt it is bacteria/infection. I think it is probably some sort of reaction to some other substance in there. Still seems to me to be a bad idea to keep getting inflammation in the body (either subq or IM) more likely to develop injection granuloma/scarring.

Also, aren't filtered needles just for glass particles from ampules??

SP has been fantastic with email correspondences. In the end they refunded my CC as they did not have an ETA for next batch.

You know what I find really FUCKIN funny is that the members that post "having problems" have been members for a month or less!!!

I have used SP for years and just ordered DAC, Hex, Imp and MK and never had a problem nor will I have a problem with this new order.

My advice is to take your buck 50 ass into the gym, get your nutrition on the mark and when you finally break the scale at 200 lbs under 10% bf then look for extras until then GET Lost!!!

So your saying I have only been here a month or so and I only spend $50 with SP when I have routinely spent $300 to 500 with them. Is anyone saying anything about the products you listed or anything else NO. We are just saying the igf is causing issues that's all. I also am not under 200 pounds I am only 5'6" and 244 currently, though I do have a bf of 10.5% currently. So your small minded logic is far from accurate.

On that note I have thought about emailing SP themselves but I have used up the igf I had purchased and feel personally that being so I used the product fully and did not die. I even tried diluting it more and still had the same reaction. I don't feel I am owed anything because I fully used my igf up but I am going to hold off on ordering anymore igf till I am sure the issue is taken care of.
I just think it is good to get the word out about something like this because I may get just some swelling and irritation from it. The next person could have a serious reaction to it even death, you just don't know cause people do react differently to things.
Mdts

Myself and others who have posted in this thread have been around longer than you so you wasted your time.
Every company has an issue every now and then.

Also just got word from a friend today that he is having the same issue and he is administering it IM to subject and sounds like it cause more pain then what I have noticed in my subjects. He just order his last week so if they did get a new batch it's bad too would be my guess. Unless this is what pure igf does?

Lol. I have been here almost as long as u. Fuck off

QUOTE=AmM;2295151]

FUCKIN funny is that the members that post "having problems" have been members for a month or less!!!

My advice is to take your buck 50 ass into the gym, get your nutrition on the mark and when you finally break the scale at 200 lbs under 10% bf then look for extras until then GET Lost!!![/QUOTE]

Was this ever resolved? I purchased their LR3 around the same time and am having the same problem now.

I am hoping to get on some LR3 for the final few weeks of the transformation contest so I will see for myself :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131