over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sorry for this in advance but......

buffbabeca

Kilo Klub Member
GETS ON HER SOAPBOX

Ok... sadly i was at work when all this anorexia thread went down but I did read some of it before it disappeared. I have to say this.. first and foremost I think everyone that posted in that thread with the exception of those few DOUCHE bags which i dont remember their names , was trying to post valid concerns. I say this coming from someone who was prepped for a contest myself. I know what it takes MENTALLY to prep and it can bring even the strongest willed of MEN AND WOMEN to a breaking point. Let alone someone who has a disease.. YES harsh as it may sound an eating disorder IS a disease , you are diagnosed with it. I am BY NO MEANS a doctor but that is just commonm knowledge.... NO WHERE did ANY of our good members here on PM suggest this woman is a defect or disabled. They just were stating some GOOD WHOLE HEARTED ADVICE , and even STRONGMIND shed some light on the topic with medical knowledge. I have been on the boards for many years and I have to say that I have never encountered a more caring and supportive group of people then I have on this board. I have had the pleasure and blessing to have met a few of them in person. In particular Mainevent and Hotttsauce. I know these two guys would give their right arm to help someone in need and to help them achieve theirs goals whether inside or outside the gym. I will say that I was MORE the infuriated to read the way Hotttsauce was spoken to. I have been so very lucky to have spent quality time with this man and let me tell you he has a heart of gold like no other. The things that he posted on that thread came from pure genuine concern for someone's well being , granted someone he doesnt know and probably never will. I have to say in some ways I am glad that thread is gone because it makes my stomach turn to hear people talk to the members of PM the way LMAO or whatever that jerks name was. Again I want to say thank you to all the people on this board that care enough to post every day and especially in the counseling forum.. this is the ONLY board I know that has such a forum and it just shows the human side to this board.

Last edited:
I seriously hope I did NOT offend anyone by posting this.. i see it has been viewed over 30 times... i just really was fired about the way some of our members were spoken to by that douchebag...... i consider this board family and i protect those i care for.......

I must have missed the comments in that thread or the thread all together. I will say that I had met with the hurting individual in person on a program consult and I will say it again that DRUGS are the last thing that should be in the equation and if anyone has anything to negative say about that, you are the one that is wrong! We have to remember that it is very easy for information to be misguided into the wrong hands on the net. What may be good for the goose is not good for the gander...

I must have missed the comments in that thread or the thread all together. I will say that I had met with the hurting individual in person on a program consult and I will say it again that DRUGS are the last thing that should be in the equation and if anyone has anything to negative say about that, you are the one that is wrong! We have to remember that it is very easy for information to be misguided into the wrong hands on the net. What may be good for the goose is not good for the gander...

rob- think you missed this thread... without rehashing the whole thing it was about a trainer who was helping a girl with an eating disorder wanting to compete and several board members offering some advice on the topic...

Buff, I think you are right. I thought nearly all of the posts in that thread were just raising valid concerns for the woman. Not in a mean spirited way at all. Just concerned because we care, we know this sport, and want the best for her. This board is about using your intelligence and staying healthy in our sport, both physically and mentally. I didn't see the turn the thread was taking but, all in all, this is a great bunch of people with a shared passion.

Buff that is an excellent post. I only caught the first couple posts in the thread you were talking about before it was deleted so I don't really know what you're talking about but I did notice the first few were very genuinely concerned for the girl's health.

I would like to apologise to all those involved. I let a comment get to me and posted something definitely out of the ordinary for me. I was going to erase my post when i got back from the gym but saw it had been removed. I feel terrible because there was some great advise in that thread....particularly from strongmind, bulldog and hottt.

If a mod would like to bring the thread back to life hottt and I will delete our posts and let the topic get back on track.

Again, i apologise.:eek:

I would like to apologise to all those involved. I let a comment get to me and posted something definitely out of the ordinary for me. I was going to erase my post when i got back from the gym but saw it had been removed. I feel terrible because there was some great advise in that thread....particularly from strongmind, bulldog and hottt.

If a mod would like to bring the thread back to life hottt and I will delete our posts and let the topic get back on track.

dude, i wouldn't even sweat it. i didn't see the part where the thread took a turn for the worst, but IMO, you've always been a cool guy and go out to do the right thing and help people with their questions. everyone has a button that someone can push, don't sweat it. just chalk it up on the roids side effects of delusions lol j/k

JW

u are better then all that Mainevent and I know that from personal experiences and time spent with you and hotttsauce... u wouldnt hurt someoene intentionally.. unless it was one of those steroid induced phycosis... then watch out world... JK u know i love ya

dude, i wouldn't even sweat it. i didn't see the part where the thread took a turn for the worst, but IMO, you've always been a cool guy and go out to do the right thing and help people with their questions. everyone has a button that someone can push, don't sweat it. just chalk it up on the roids side effects of delusions lol j/k

JW

Ditto. Main, you seem like a super cool guy to me. Its all good.

JW

Thanks JW...ive always prided myself on not getting involved in stuff like that. Then again, ive never been called out like that either. Either way, i feel a good thread was ruined.

Buffbabe: Thats exactly what it was! But what do you call it when im not on anything? Toxic Sperm Buildup Induced Psychosis? JK.

All I am going to say is that a decision was made from a moderator to take it down.......It doesn't mean I have to like it but I will respect the desicsion........There might be something that we don't know that the moderators do that was the cause for it........

I will remove myself from the post and provide strongmind with some pm's in regards to the subject and she may share them if necessary.

LAMOE or what ever your name is, do not be surprised if we run into each other someday, it is odd how things occur and you will not like it much I assure you.

Last edited:
why was the entire thread removed?

i had some really good info in it ... ??

i understand if a few of the posts got out of hand, but couldn't have they just been removed - rather than removing the ENTIRE thread?

it's a topic that should be public.
removing, imo, just hides the entire issue.
:confused:

I missed that thread completely, but would have liked to of read some of the good advice that was given.

I saw the thread too before it got out of hand. At that time everyone was giving very good advise and I did not see anything offensive being said at that time. It is ashame that it went so awry.

Eating disorders are a topic that will come up and should be addressed. Members of PM that were conscerned about a person that has an eating disorder competiting is a very legitimate conscern. It is ashame that the thread was deleted....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131