advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sorry if this is similar but is there any benefit timing Hgh with synthetine or SYNT

ripped103

Registered
I'd appreciate any answers.i thought L-carnitine would be in synergy with Hgh but I could be wrong and if it does work how long after injection

Maybe not synergystic but certainly would have an additive effect.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Maybe not synergystic but certainly would have an additive effect.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

x2

Adding synthetine, syntheselen or hgh to any cycle should only improve it. So adding all 3 should only be giving you increased results. Just be careful with what HGH you use. Although knowing what you are using now I doubt HGH will be needed. If you do add hgh it may increase water retention so the scale will go up so that could be deceiving. I would also be cutting HGH 2 weeks out just incase it is holding water on you.

I'm using Genotropin and have been way before the synthetine products
Does the syniteck products make you retain water?

I'm using Genotropin and have been way before the synthetine products
Does the syniteck products make you retain water?

L-Carnitine can make you retain water but it's not common. The synthetine/syntheselen will be helping you burn lots of fat, increase muscle endurance, increase energy and provide health benefits etc. So the stack you are using is great. The Geno's tend to cause less water retention than most other brands but everyone is different. All in all you are on a fantastic stack... I am jealous :D

What AAS are you running now?

1000mg primo
1000mg eq
Trestelone 25mg a day
Tren 25mg a day
Mast prop 25mg a day
500 MCG A DAY OF INJ METHYLTRENelone
25mg aromasin
4-6iu of genotropin a day
And the synthetek products.

1000mg primo
1000mg eq
Trestelone 25mg a day
Tren 25mg a day
Mast prop 25mg a day
25mg aromasin

I'm not one to preach....but this is ridiculous to say the least.

1000mg primo
1000mg eq
Trestelone 25mg a day
Tren 25mg a day
Mast prop 25mg a day
25mg aromasin

I...

Attachments

• noodles.jpg
    noodles.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 200
The coupounfs after the primo and eq are a stack and im only taking halfcc a day.
Its 2500 total
Just because a lit of people lie on here so people dont critizise i dont care and feel great.
Blood work is perfect so no worries.
The cyckes i seen exceed my toal mg per week
The eq is 500mg so only 2cc and prino is 200mg a cc so 5cc totsl a week both split
No orals
I made sure i lost the fat first before starting and thapt i had bloodworkp.
Say what you want even rhough a lot of peopke on this board are way over what im taking 2500mg a week usnt overkill

The coupounfs after the primo and eq are a stack and im only taking halfcc a day.
Its 2500 total
Just because a lit of people lie on here so people dont critizise i dont care and feel great.
Blood work is perfect so no worries.
The cyckes i seen exceed my toal mg per week
The eq is 500mg so only 2cc and prino is 200mg a cc so 5cc totsl a week both split
No orals
I made sure i lost the fat first before starting and thapt i had bloodworkp.
Say what you want even rhough a lot of peopke on this board are way over what im taking 2500mg a week usnt overkill

Your logic is silly. So if they done a 2g per ml test it would be fine doing 10g per week as it's only 5ml.

I always try to be nice to people and I only want to motivate people to achieve their goals. I thought it was great you joining the transformation contest after everything you wrote about your history and I want you to do well. But seriously you are deluded to state the things you have.

You made sure you lost the fat before starting... you are fat... let's not kid ourselves. You are very out of shape and quite honestly all you needed to do was diet good to lose lots of weight fast. I know you want to do well and win the contest and go for it so great. I am the last to preach and never go on about peoples doses but all that stuff in your condition is asking for trouble. Are you planning to up the dose as you get closer to the deadline? Aren't you also on tonnes of painkillers and methadone? Some of your posts don't really add up and I am unsure what to think.

Your logic is silly. So if they done a 2g per ml test it would be fine doing 10g per week as it's only 5ml.

I always try to be nice to people and I only want to motivate people to achieve their goals. I thought it was great you joining the transformation contest after everything you wrote about your history and I want you to do well. But seriously you are deluded to state the things you have.

You made sure you lost the fat before starting... you are fat... let's not kid ourselves. You are very out of shape and quite honestly all you needed to do was diet good to lose lots of weight fast. I know you want to do well and win the contest and go for it so great. I am the last to preach and never go on about peoples doses but all that stuff in your condition is asking for trouble. Are you planning to up the dose as you get closer to the deadline? Aren't you also on tonnes of painkillers and methadone? Some of your posts don't really add up and I am unsure what to think.

Elvia put your money where your mouth is you win ill give you a full cycle on me if i win you pay me $500.
We wilk see how fat i am before i was a fat obese man.now im a different animal.so how sure are you???
Also if you want to talk further about my my injurys nedications please PM ME .dont make assumptions that im still fat or put uo the money and ill take my pics as soon as im shaved

Elvia put your money where your mouth is you win ill give you a full cycle on me if i win you pay me $500.
We wilk see how fat i am before i was a fat obese man.now im a different animal.so how sure are you???
Also if you want to talk further about my my injurys nedications please PM ME .dont make assumptions that im still fat or put uo the money and ill take my pics as soon as im shaved

Matey you were clinically obese 1 month ago. You can't exactly look like Dennis Wolf right now. Put my money where my mouth is... I don't have issues getting gear so your $500 means nothing to me. I spoke about your medications because you posted about them a few days ago in the open forum. It's just alarming to me you looked like you never even trained and now you are posting you are on all that gear, 18ml synthetek products per day and loads of painkillers and methadone etc. I mention these thimgs because that's exactly what you have posted in the open. It's not like I am telling secrets you told me in private... I would never do that. Listen it's a transformation contest and you have lost 30 pounds so great on you and I hope you do well. But I have no interest in getting into a bet with you.

Last edited:
I have read the thread and have to say the cycle is a tad over board imo, but we all are entitled to live as we see fit so rock on!

To get your point yes the hgh works great with the injectable l-carnitine. I would do them both at the same time though and by the time I get to my gym, its usually 30 minutes. I am good and warm feeling which in my mind makes me believe its running through my veins and that is all the ammo I need to crush some shit! :)

I am doing 2 cc with 2 iu green tops pre cardio fasted and have loved the results. I am going to put some humulin -r in at 12 weeks out for me to speed fat loss up a tad more. I would rather do that then take stimulants. My anxiety levels just cannot hack it anymore.

I would say with that much gh I am surprised I did not see T3 in there considering most people take it when taking gh due to t3 downgrading inside our own bodies due to the exogenous gh. Just a thought there. I would consider adding that.

I also hope with that much EQ you are taking a baby aspirin or at least dumping blood so often. My bp and hematocrit climbed up just reading that dose (and yes yes I have read the same cycles you have around the internet yours is moderate I get it) but I am here to learn and help and just offering my .02 since you created a thread asking for it :)

I look forward to seeing your final product in the contest! :)

Yea me too. Sounds like a bunch of bullshit talk. "Put your money where your mouth is." That made me LOL! [emoji23]

Lol I love you. You remind me to just sometimes say what you are thinking lol.

I'm your huckleberry - ;)

Yea me too. Sounds like a bunch of bullshit talk. "Put your money where your mouth is." That made me LOL! [emoji23]

There is no point getting into a bet with him as he has been banned under different usernames over the last year. It's a lose lose situation.

I don't want to turn this into something it isn't though. I hope hotbody/ripped transforms like he hopes and I would be the first to congratulate him if he won the contest. But history tells us many things.

Rambo are you eating enough protein and training enough? ;) By the looks of it Ripped is a man on a mission.

L-Carnitine can make you retain water but it's not common. The synthetine/syntheselen will be helping you burn lots of fat, increase muscle endurance, increase energy and provide health benefits etc. So the stack you are using is great. The Geno's tend to cause less water retention than most other brands but everyone is different. All in all you are on a fantastic stack... I am jealous :D

What AAS are you running now?

Is there much benefit to running those in a bulking phase to help keep fat down?

As soon as I get a copy of my bloodwork I will post it just to satisfy those who think I'm lying.
I lost 40% bodyfat in 1 month im down to 20%
I'll have a 6 pack by the end of the contest!
I gain bodyfat easily but I have old so when i start a diet I drop bodyfat extremely fast

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131