over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SORRY

Philips

Registered
I posted on us home of the enslaved and I just wanted to say sorry if I offended anyone. The mods are right, political threads just lead to heated arguments. If another one ever pops up I will make sure to stay away, because like most of you I have some stong beliefs, but this is not the place to air them out. Once again I appologise to the mods and to anyone that may have been offended. Also sorry my spelling may not be on point.

Same here...

Philips said:
I posted on us home of the enslaved and I just wanted to say sorry if I offended anyone. The mods are right, political threads just lead to heated arguments. If another one ever pops up I will make sure to stay away, because like most of you I have some stong beliefs, but this is not the place to air them out. Once again I appologise to the mods and to anyone that may have been offended. Also sorry my spelling may not be on point.
I too am sorry - especially to Koevoet. We might not agree but we should always respect others opinions.

I see now why Big A tries to keep such matters off his main board. Again my apology.

I would say that there is no need to apologize, it is human nature to want to debate on world conflicts, negative talk, and controversal threads. The ones that continuously start these thread, in the intent to start controversy should be the ones apologizing.

confuzed_guy2000 said:
I too am sorry - especially to Koevoet. We might not agree but we should always respect others opinions.
Thanks man, and please accept mine too.

There's no reason to apologize.

People from other boards (or new to this scene) don't really see these types of issues discussed here - so when they do see it, they think it's open game just like at "most" of the other boards. Like I've stated in the other posts, these type of posts and discussion tend to create animosity amongst the members and that's not the type of community we're trying to foster here.

We used to let these posts go and try and monitor them - delete the unwanted/flaming responses. But they almost always turned ugly - to the point we'd have to delete the entire thread. As my friend MassiveG stated, he been around as much if not more than most of us, this stuff never can keep from getting outta hand.

We just want to keep this an environment where everyone can get along, no matter what there race, religion or political views (and sex).

I love this board, the boss man will do what he will with his board, it's HIS board. Just a couple things to think about though. Notice what all this brought out in a few men here,- honesty, maybe newly forged freindships, humbleness, and thinking a lil deeper than ones own self. These things happened after this thread talked about.
Each has his or her own liking, personally i want to make freinds on the boards and not just trade info on bodybuilding. It's very difficult for me personally to make freinds here, though I have, if we are not allowed to talk freely.
Why not just a general disscussion section somewhere here. To me the world disscusion board is limiting, just my oppinion though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws